Vedic Astrology, Gemstones, and Rerouting/Negating Negative

Hi all,

I've heard that some astrologers believe that if you keep certain gemstones on your body, the stones can negate negative effects of planetary positions. I have what I believe is a brain disease, which is reflected strongly in my Secondary Progressions in the Western system. I'm wondering what gemstones you would recommend to counteract this effect and why. Much appreciated

Also, a couple of random questions: how do you target the secondary direction effect of a planet using gemstones but not its natal influence, or is that not possible? Does using a gemstone on one planet have a ripple effect on other planets/allignments, and if so how? Does negating a planet's energy reroute it to other areas of your life in negative ways?

My details are as follows.

Here's my Western chart:

On my secondary aspects chart, I have Neptune 28?52' ? Sagittarius, in House II, and it's in this degree for basically my entire life, through 2040 at least and from around 1995. This is what it reads:

"Interpretation of the 28? Sagittarius symbolic degree
"A man does somersaults in a hay field while a hare runs away."
Childish, unstable, and timid character. Success can be achieved in modelling, coaching, or attending to the needs of wealthy people. Elegant sports such as golf or horse riding are also very favoured. Should the natal chart concur, there may be a disease affecting the brain."

---------

There's another very longterm secondary directions which are also plaguing me, but less intensely. I would appreciate advice on this as well:

Saturn 11?57' Scorpio, in House XI

Interpretation of the 11? Scorpio symbolic degree

"A snake tries to get rid of a swarm of flies, in vain. In the background, an isolated house is surrounded by a clump of trees."

Reserved, obsessive, and resourceful character. One is surrounded by enemies who claim compensation for an injustice which one is responsible for. This degree sometimes indicates that one is haunted by the remorse for an old mistake or by some secret tragedy.