stanstar wrote:SteveGus thanks I looked on the fireplace as Mars is in Leo fire. Not there not looked in dining rom yet. Why dining room Steve?
My understanding is that great halls and palaces are places associated with Leo. (So are wilderness areas inhabited by ferocious beasts.) A room associated with entertaining guests is probably the closest modern analogue to a great hall. And if it's in a wilderness inhabited by beasts, you are probably out of luck anyways.

I can give hints here on my psychology in as much as I almost always hide or place important documents in safe places where I can always find them. This said, I can never remember where I put them. I know I sound a bit crazy but I am.

Stan

It's none of my business but it's interesting that you need to hide things in different places. Anyway, Saturn makes an aspect with Mars, L2. Both are in each others Detriment so it's not a good sign.

The Moon makes an aspect with reception with Jupiter that's a good sign. Unless Jupiter represents (being in the 8th) someone else's possessions, which would not be a good sign, esp. because the Moon separates from Saturn (ie, the Querent in this case) and then applies to a planet in the 8th.

Besides, Mars rules both L2 and L7. So it wouldn't be a surprise if the item is in someone else's possession at the moment.

But that's a guess. So we have Leo vs Cancer, plus, Mars says you're not gonna find it, the Moon says you will find it (well, that is, if Jupiter is your friend). Let the game begin! :D

Just kidding. Good luck finding it.

Dear Seiko I do appreciate your help here honestly. I was giving SteveGus encouragement in his horary judgement as I noticed that he had only 4 posts here up until now. Also the places he was telling me to look were the places where I know I am liable to put things. I am almost 90% sure it is in my home. But not in the kitchen or the bathroom or my shower room as I would never put it there. Anyway these rooms are cleaned every day and they are almost empty of things. I might put money notes in a book but I would never put my driving license in a book. I went on holiday maybe 5 times since I last saw it. Maybe only once I may have needed it on holiday. I must have taken then which would have been last March. I never carry a wallet. so that would never be a place at all. I was looking through my desk drawer here and found my birth certificate yesterday, but not my driving license. Normally my wife keeps things like birth certificates in her bedroom. So I am capable of putting it safe but where I don't kow.

Stan

Seiko you said
So try looking in 'watery' places, the Moon near the MC so it may be a bit to the South.
My room is south so that is on target as far as I am concerned. My desk, and bookshelf.

Stan

stanstar wrote:SteveGus I feel you are on track. Are you a newbie to horary at all? If so, I think you are well on your way here. Thanks
I am pretty much a noob at horary; studied some astrology in the early 1970s, but was daunted by the math back when it had to be done by hand. Became interested in it again as a result of Wikipedia; I've edited it for about eight years now, and noticed that the astrology articles were in a rather sorry state. So my interpretations so far are going to be pretty much by the book.

Sounds to me like you probably ought to consider buying a strongbox.

At any rate, I noticed that Mars was peregrine when I set it up locally. That is not good. My understanding is that peregrine means rootless or travelling; this suggests to me that the license is somewhere it doesn't belong, and that perhaps someone has moved it from where it was cached.

There may also be some cultural dissonance. I can't imagine hiding a driver's license, because here a driver's license is a document you must carry and produce on demand whenever you are driving in a car; and in the States we drive everywhere. It's come to function as an identification card and internal passport, though that wasn't the original purpose. People asked to "show ID" are expected to show a driver's license; you have to go through some hassle to get an official ID if you don't or can't drive, and those IDs are always looked on as inferior.

So if you lost it, my starting assumption was that it was lost while being carried. If it's needed for some other official purpose there, it might be wisest to set the wheels in motion to produce a replacement.
Last edited by SteveGus on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you give anymore information about your house I will be tempted to burgle it.If I find your DL in it I will leave it in your letter box :)

I will take 2nd house-as the house in question.

1st lord is in 2nd and mercury natural ruler of documents is in 2nd.
Venus the 1st lord is in detriment and there is a thread elsewhere about mercury and venus conjunction being "so near yet so far".

If we take the life of this question to be till Oct 27th- I don't think you may be able to find it by then and just make do with your passport as a travel document.

PD

I think L1 in her Detriment in the 2nd and Saturn-Mars aspect will not bring the matter to 'passe'.

The Moon in the 9th and ruling the 10th, also making an aspect to Jupiter that has dignities in the 10th and naturally represents lawyers/institutions etc (and he is Rx, ie, renewing) suggests you should get a new license IMHO.

Anyways, let us know what's going on.

If I can't find it by next Thursday I will order a new one which takes about 3 or 4 weeks. I really wanted it so I can drive on holiday. Thank you Seiko for you input. I hope you are wrong. :( I am aware that the Mayan calendar ends on the day after I leave so by comparison it is no big deal. :sg
Nevertheless I will keep the search alive. There were 5 testimonies for recovery though. That is promising. My thanks also to Pankajdubey the burglar.

Stan :lol: