Hi Wolfgang! I have original printings of 1880, 1882, 1883, 1884 and 1919 (as fortune would have it) in the bookcase right beside my desk here, but lack 1881 and 1885, along with the majority of the rest.

What information are you looking for from these ones in particular? Do you have access to the other years you haven't listed?

Hi, Philip Graves

I am working on a book-projekt about mundane astrology. I have here a book in german, where the author ( an old one) has written from from where he has some information. This are the Almanac. So any pages of this would be good for my researching, because english issues from this periodic is seldom here. In the moment I dont have any paper. And the library from our ?AG (Austrian Society for Astrology)still is in cartons , and I don`t know if we have this periodica too. We have about 5000 books, but the list is not exact.

Thanks
Wolfgang
Last edited by Wolfgang on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hi Wolfgang, and thanks for your reply!

If the author has referred specifically to certain predictions (or types of predictions) in these years, it would make it easier for me to narrow down which pages to refer to. I could try to scan them for you then.

Philip

Hi Wolfgang, and thanks for these details.

I have taken the relevant scans that I could, and prepared a short Adobe PDF file for you consisting of p. 15 (1882); p. 25 (1883); p. 5 (1884); p. 4 (1884) [NB: this is just January ephemeris data, which is why I scanned p. 5 too]; p. 50 (1884); p. 49 (1884) [NB: this identifies the astronomical event to which the predictions on p. 50 correspond); and p. 50 (1880) [NB: I do not have 1888, nor was this included in your original list of sought-after years, so I have scanned the equivalent page of 1880, which was in your list, on the off-chance that you might have accidentally typed 1888 while meaning 1880].

Please let me know your email address so I can send it to you. You can send me your email address to mine (solger@comhem.se) if you don't want to post yours here.

Philip