Hi,.
A Plasma is the fourth state of matter. It differs from solids, liquids and gases in so far as it's atoms are divided into free-floating 'negative' electrons and 'positive' ions (an atom which has lost its electron/s). It is sometimes referred to as an ionized gas.
Morris

the following are websites by the leading proponents of the electric universe theory:
www.holoscience.com/
www.thunderbolts.info/
electric-cosmos.org/

and others linked on the side of this webpage
www.electricuniverse.info/Introduction

Wal Thornhill
David Talbott
Donald Scott
are the starring names that come to mind

Their is a channel on Youtube
www.youtube.com/user/thunderboltsproject
the big playlist is up to 63 videos. up from 56 earlier this month, presumably from their latest annual meeting which was called
Electric Universe: The Tipping Point
www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2012/09/02/eu2 ... g-point-2/

They have books and videos available for sale which should be easy to identify after perusing this material I have linked.

It's a fascinating new development in physics. I am certain some of their material will have to be accepted by mainstream cosmologists soon enough.

It's quite possible to make the connection in one's mind that the age of aquarius will truly begin once mainstream cosmology accepts electricity in space. They have gotten ridiculous trying to explain things using magnetism and gravity alone. I believe plenty of mainstream physicists are getting interested incognito, since some of their $$ depends on toeing the line.

And perhaps it's a baby step towards explaining a mechanism for astrology "works"

Once humans move towards a thorough understanding of the 4th density of the universe, they can move onto the 5th and maybe begin to understand things we currently call, at best, subtle energies.