Andrew Bevan wrote:Also here, Daz was on the spot in predicting Liverpool's 2 goal victory. He did nothing wrong. Terrific! Reasons given being that he gave the ascendant to the favorite!? :shock: It cannot be argued that the result was anything but correct. Does it have something to do with radicality and the action of the Lord of the Hour?
Let's do it again! :) :'

We have been thinking that the ascendant must always be given either to the Home team, or to the favourite. I wonder if this depend on other factors, such as radicality or the condition of the Lord of the Hour. I think Konrad suggested something similar some time ago. Perhaps under a certain set of circumstances the ascendant represents the home team, but under a different set of circumstances it represents the favourite. This should not be too difficult to test. Where we have a clear indication in favour of (or against) the ascendant say, and the away team is the favourite, we should be able to sort this out.

Graham

I have been assuming the the referee, the Man in Black, was ruled by Saturn. But the the referees aren't running around in Black any more and maybe the Man with the Whistle is ruled by Mercury and moved by the winds. In the game in question an unradical referee judgement was everything, as Mercury, LHr, was on hte MC. Maybe the Lord of the Hour gives a clue to 'what decides the match.' This would give new descriptive information, but would have to be checked out in future games. Do we know which palnet rules the referee from one game to another? Maybe the planet differs?

Gathering observations that can be passed onto games not played at the same time but under similar circumstances is a major challange. Games played at the same time are like lotto. It is like releasing a large quantity of balls at the same time to see which way they bounce and create random.
http://www.astronor.com

I wouldn't mind playing along with this, my only problem is that I actually know NOTHING about football whatsoever. (or better yet post the chart?)

Any chance next time someone posts about a game, can you specify whether it's played at home or away? (games are played at one or the other right? just checking cos some games like the world cup obviously aren't!)

Everton - ManU, 12.00 BST
Odds: 4,35 3,40 1,90
Asc 16SG17 MC 21LI03 Moon 12SG24 POF 23CP00
Day Saturn, Hour Venus - radical, same powers as lord asc.

I am giving Everton, as the home team, the ascendant. The lord of the 1st house, Jupiter, is destructed by his opposition to the Sun. Mercury, L7, is joined to Venus, L10, who is also LHr. ManU should win and the price is good.

Tottenham - Queens Park Rangers, 16.00 GMT
Odds: 1,37 4,75 9,00
Asc 19AR58 MC 7CP49 Moon 29SG37 POF 12GE42
Day Sun, Hour Saturn - radical by aspect to the ascendant

This is a puzzling chart and I'm putting it up for observation. Spurs are on form, bettered by only ManC the last 6 matches. One can only assume that they will be too powerful to beat at home for the premier league newcomers QPR , who by the way are having a fantastic season.

Saturn, L10+LHr, is exalted and in the 7th. This would look good for Rangers. Spurs are represented by the 1st, either as home team or favourite - but this condition must considered when judging the chart. Mars, L1, is in mutual reception with the Sun. Mars is essentially dignified in Leo, the Sun is in both Mars' domicile and face, and the Sun has essential dignities on the ascendant to the plenty. Maybe it doesn't have to get all that complicated. The chart is radical and the Moon is VOC - meaning that nothing can be done or changed; the home team favourites get it. The VOC Moon is L4, so nothing can be done to change the End of Matter.