Football in October 2011

The month starts off with one game with individual starting time on Saturday:

Everton - Liverpool, 12.45 BST
Odds: 2,80 3,25 2,45
Asc 4SG04 MC 3LI25 Moon 4SG13 POF 0AQ20
Day Saturn, Hour Mercury - not radical
An interesting detail here is that the lord of the Dy and lord of Hr are in the same sign. Yet the chart doesn't appear to be doing much. I remember that Ficina said a couple of years ago that the Moon on the ascendant wasn't enough for the home team to win - and she was right. Yet the Moon here is in reception with Jupiter, L1.

I can't see that the Lord of the Hr, Mercury, who also is Lord of the 7th, as an advantage for either team - and I am pounding on a draw at present. The Moon's first aspect is a trine to Mars, who is Lord of the 4th. The Sun is also in aspect to Mars, L4. Could this bury the contest and give point to both teams? :???:
http://www.astronor.com

Re: Football in October 2011

Andrew Bevan wrote:I remember that Ficina said a couple of years ago that the Moon on the ascendant wasn't enough for the home team to win - and she was right.
I agree, but the Moon on the ascendant, particularly in H1 does often give a draw when the home team is the underdog. It's enough to stop the away team winning.

I'm not sure what to make of L7 being combust. I would expect this to favour the home team as well, but not I think, enough for Everton to win.

Draw I think.

I'm not sure what to make of L7 being combust. I would expect this to favour the home team as well, but not I think, enough for Everton to win.
Good :)! Some sort of agreement is a good starting point that shows we are talking somewhat the same language. Details for matches on Sunday, and only games from the Premiership with individual starting times:

Bolton - Chelsea, 13.30 BST
Odds: 6,00 3,65 1,57
Asc 13SG20 MC 17LI16 Moon 18SG33 POF 23AQ05
Day Sun, Hour Mars - agrees with powers of fire on asc.
There's not much of a price for a draw here, is there? Considering Chelsea are big favourites by odds. First, the chart is radical. This could be a testimony for quality, but then there is an interesting square between Mars, who is LHr, and Jupiter, who is L1. It's a hard square though fixed and non-convertable signs. Does this muck it up for Bolton? The most exact aspect in the chart is the Moon 18SG44 in the 1st applying to the sextile of Saturn 18LI48 in the 10th. Considering the aspect is through signs of long ascension, this could also be ticked of as a detriment to the home team. Mercury, L7, and significator of the guests is combust. Maybe is is better to consider the significations of Saturn, who rules the 7th by triplicity and also culminating in the 10th?

Tottenham - Arsenal, 16.00 BST
Odds: 2,10 3,30 3,38
Asc 24CP46 MC 28SC10 Moon 20SG11 POF 5AR52
Day Sun, Hour Mercury - agrees with powers on asc and ruler.
Here is and interesting case with the Lord of the Hour in the same sign as the Lord of the ascendant. That is a testimony for the home team. I have Tottenham noted down in my workbook as a Saturn-ruled team, so there could be a natural testimony of preferment in this chart. Mars, L10, intercepted in Leo in the 7th looks more like the 'Gunners', but Cancer on the cusp and the Moon applying by sextile to Venus, L4, through signs of long ascension. POF is square Pluto through signs of short ascension. I'm feeling undecided. :???:

On the Bolton-Chelsea match, I think the radical chart goes against a draw, and Chelsea are just too strongly the favourite for us to consider them winning. When the odds are so strongly in favour of one team I think we need very strong indications for the underdogs to suggest they will win. Such indications are not present here.

I have to give this to Chelsea.

Turning to Tottenham - Arsenal, I have been thinking about this for the last quarter of an hour and am finding it very difficult. Andrew: you make a good case for both teams :D With L1 (Saturn) being so strong essentially and L7 peregrine, I would wan to go for a home, but L1 is in H8. :-?

On balance I am going to ignore H8 and go with essential dignity - Tottenham to win.

Re: Football in October 2011

Andrew Bevan wrote:The month starts off with one game with individual starting time on Saturday:

Everton - Liverpool, 12.45 BST
Odds: 2,80 3,25 2,45
Asc 4SG04 MC 3LI25 Moon 4SG13 POF 0AQ20
Day Saturn, Hour Mercury - not radical
An interesting detail here is that the lord of the Dy and lord of Hr are in the same sign. Yet the chart doesn't appear to be doing much. I remember that Ficina said a couple of years ago that the Moon on the ascendant wasn't enough for the home team to win - and she was right. Yet the Moon here is in reception with Jupiter, L1.

phew! just in time :shock:

MO/ASC on a very favourable degree.

PHASE 246 (SAGITTARIUS 6?): A GAME OF CRICKET.

KEYNOTE: The development of skill in group-situations testing collective goals.

ASC team wins with a skillful display by 2 goals. I use favourites for ASC so a clear win for Liverpool.
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Everton - Liverpool 0-2

The game started at 00.45 pm. Did you make your prediction before the game started, or after the first half was played, Daz? Your post reads 01.36 pm. :? Liverpool did win with two goals, yet the game was spoilt with Everton having young 20yr Jack Rodwell sent off after a controversial referee decision after 23 minutes. The chart wasn't radical. I want to think through how the game was decided. Mercury, Lord of the Hour, was culminating and on the MC at 13.08 BST when the red card was given. A non-radical decision? :shock:

As Daz says, Liverpool were favourites. The outfall must be noted!

Andrew Bevan wrote:Everton - Liverpool 0-2

The game started at 00.45 pm. Did you make your prediction before the game started, or after the first half was played, Daz? Your post reads 01.36 pm. :? Liverpool did win with two goals, yet the game was spoilt with Everton having young 20yr Jack Rodwell sent off after a controversial referee decision after 23 minutes. The chart wasn't radical. I want to think through how the game was decided. Mercury, Lord of the Hour, was culminating and on the MC at 13.08 BST when the red card was given. A non-radical decision? :shock:

As Daz says, Liverpool were favourites. The outfall must be noted!

11:36 am, Andrew not 1.36 am.

You need a new pair of spectacles :D

Daz wrote:11:36 am, Andrew not 1.36 am.
You need a new pair of spectacles
Daz wrote:Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:36 pm Post subject: Re: Football in October 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Bevan wrote:
........:shock:

Andrew Bevan wrote:
Daz wrote:11:36 am, Andrew not 1.36 am.
You need a new pair of spectacles
Daz wrote:Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:36 pm Post subject: Re: Football in October 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Bevan wrote:
........:shock:

Your clock is set for CET which is two hours ahead. Mine is set for GMT 11.36 although the actual time I posted was British Summer Time which is one hour ahead. Hence the actual time was 12.36. BST.

Hope that clears it up! :lala