thanks andrew.. can someone tell me again why a lunar eclipse in 1984 might have great bearing on an event in 2001? thanks.

andrew, i note a few interesting connections to the 2 charts - 9-11 and nov 8/84 lunar eclipse, not the least being the le degree 16 fixed 30 and mars position in the 9-11 chart - 1 cardinal 26 - 4' out of an exact 45/135 to su/mo..

t pluto 28' past an exact conj to uranus position in the 1984 chart.
t midheaven exact 135 natal midheaven, using 846am for 9-11 event.
sa sun/moon conj/opp leclipse mercury - 14' past, as you already noted.
sa mars conj le asc 12' past.
sa neptune 45 le midheaven 7' short
sa jupiter 45 le uranus 1' short

has anyone here read chris carolan's spiral calendar on the saros cycle as it relates to the financial markets?

thanks andrew.. can someone tell me again why a lunar eclipse in 1984 might have great bearing on an event in 2001? thanks.
It doesn't really, unless you are there, capturing the moment and considering whether it has any validity concering the future or not. For a prediction to be accurate both time, place and nature of event have all to be in place. We are on the top of WTC, Morrison offers his predition. The occasion is proper - no one else recollects this event, invent of idea or parting in the clouds (this being the portion of the astrologer). Does the syzygy or lunation refect any of those qualities belonging to his prediction and an examination of this chart given a clue as to when?

Being stood on the top of WTC and have someone tell you that a Boing is due to hit it in the future (but not today) and that this is the destiny of the building - is quite an impact of an event, particularly when 9/11 later occurs and the prediction/diagnosis proves to have been perfectly true.

I just believe it has something to do with the way that events come together. And that this is how astrology and the world of the astrologer works. Events circle around a moment. Events that occur in advance on different levels foreshaddow the future. The astrologer can perceive and indicate relations in nature invisable to others, and sometimes work as an agent of these events or assist so their malice is bypassed.
http://www.astronor.com

I'll have another shot at this one;
Sandstone, I think the meeting on the top of the WTC and Morrison's prediction is merely talk of an observation point...

Thanks for other points, I'll give them more thought. :'

thanks andrew.. i appreciate where you are coming from with this.. i would speculate that someone predicting a terrorist attack on the usa financial center is not too far fetched, but suggesting they do it with planes is more far fetched.. either way, you were there when the prediction was offered so it definitely has special meaning to you.. i, like you just wonder what went into morrisons prediction and i can't for the life of me know how someone would single out a particular lunar eclipse in a sea of solar and lunar eclipse material to choose from.. that's all... cheers james

http://www.uranian-institute.org/alhmorri.htm

ON RULERSHIPS: "The usual theory of planetary rulerships of houses repeats an error made by the Greeks when they codified several prior astrologies into a single rational system. There is no such thing as any natural planetary rulerships of houses, as such. Ptolemy entrenched this error by not understanding the difference between signs and houses, and mixing them up. Ptolemy was not any profound astrologer, but a copycat encyclopedist." 19.Oct.1989

Interesting article on Morrison.

Regarding the WTC attack,at the time not only Saturn was opp Pluto but Mars was opp North node.
The same is happening now,but so far nothing really amazingly negative.Maybe when it turns retrogade

my 2 cents worth

I haven't read all of this long thread. Someone may have suggested this already.

As someone with folks who work in construction I have a bit of a feel for when a building "starts". If I had to make a chart for the start of any building, such as WTC, I would ask "when did the architect/s finish the construction chart/s ? That would be the horoscope for my mind. My reasoning is that a construction chart is analogous to a horoscope chart.

to some degree off topic, maybe

To step back a bit in all this, to me 1984 was a downright wacky year. It is no coincidence to me that Orwell's novel was called 1984. In my opinion it was one of the most psychic years in the history of humanity. I don't say that lightly. I've already said in a thread how my first psychic experience was in 1984. If you were ever going to predict anything major it would be the year for it.

TT wrote:Regarding the WTC attack,at the time not only Saturn was opp Pluto but Mars was opp North node. The same is happening now,but so far nothing really amazingly negative.Maybe when it turns retrograde.

Good observation! :'

The same setup is found at the time of the terror attack in Norway on 22.07.2011. And you find it in the chart of the New Moon Aug.13. 79AD, prior to the eruption of Vesuvius. The upcoming Solar eclipse in the 19th degree of Leo is also apt to coincide with an outburst and topple at the tops. The chart of Norway and of Royalties might bring things close to home.

However, I was having a conversation with Dan Ciubatro of Romania only a few weeks ago on the problem of Trump. How has he survived? Ciubatro's opinion was that Trump has been thriving under the malicious trail of constellations following him, rather than them getting in his way.

Andrew Bevan wrote:
TT wrote:Regarding the WTC attack,at the time not only Saturn was opp Pluto but Mars was opp North node. The same is happening now,but so far nothing really amazingly negative.Maybe when it turns retrograde.

Good observation! :'

The same setup is found at the time of the terror attack in Norway on 22.07.2011. And you find it in the chart of the New Moon Aug.13. 79AD, prior to the eruption of Vesuvius. The upcoming Solar eclipse in the 19th degree of Leo is also apt to coincide with an outburst and topple at the tops. The chart of Norway and of Royalties might bring things close to home.

However, I was having a conversation with Dan Ciubatro of Romania only a few weeks ago on the problem of Trump. How has he survived? Ciubatro's opinion was that Trump has been thriving under the malicious trail of constellations following him, rather than them getting in his way.
I wonder where it will happen this time.Norway is normally associated with scorpio

you might want to tie in the eclipse data... one of the connections with 9-11 was mars on the degree of the solar eclipse from june 21 2001.. you picked up the nodal connection, but need to include the connection to the eclipse as i see it.. i think you might have to wait til 2020 with the saturn/pluto conjunction, eclipse data in cancer/cap and etc. etc..