How do you work that one out? That everyone is the underdog, I mean.
I can see what you mean. It was a way of putting it. :lol: Instead of two teams meeting at the top level, which seems a fair contest, or the leading team of the premiership meeting the team at the bottom - where the latter is the underdog, it is an occasion where two teams are meeting at the bottom or beyond. I don't know whether we should go as far as term them as loosers - that would be pushing it. Also teams at the bottom score goals and win a game or two, but it is irregular. Team stability is less present. Day form may be a greater variable. I guess this factor gets larger as you go down into the divisions. I imagine some amateur teams even may have had difficulty finding 11 men.

Put up against a top premier league team, either of these teams would be accounted an underdog with the potential of winning a lucky game, maybe 1 out of 20.

A radical chart shows celestial attunement - peak performance. When the chart is not radical, then delivery is more into the rough. The celestial instrument is not in tune. The piano may cause great pleasure down at the local pub, but utterly useless in a concert hall. The artist would be facing a firing squad by the end of the day.

Your point is, Konrad, that when two teams of a lower level meet there is no underdog but a fair contest. Point taken. I used the description to suggest that game is moving away from quality and radicality. There is another thing here, which of course is interesting, this is i.e. that ManU is not always 'ManU'. What I mean is that Ferguson isn't always forwarding his first team. The best men may be on rest and the guys on the pitch may be the 2nd eleven. This is a puzzling factor, because in this sense it would appear to be a different team and I would quite be sure who was playing. :-?
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew Bevan wrote:
How do you work that one out? That everyone is the underdog, I mean.
I can see what you mean. It was a way of putting it. :lol: Instead of two teams meeting at the top level, which seems a fair contest, or the leading team of the premiership meeting the team at the bottom - where the latter is the underdog, it is an occasion where two teams are meeting at the bottom or beyond. I don't know whether we should go as far as term them as loosers - that would be pushing it. Also teams at the bottom score goals and win a game or two, but it is irregular. Team stability is less present. Day form may be a greater variable. I guess this factor gets larger as you go down into the divisions. I imagine some amateur teams even may have had difficulty finding 11 men.

Put up against a top premier league team, either of these teams would be accounted an underdog with the potential of winning a lucky game, maybe 1 out of 20.

A radical chart shows celestial attunement - peak performance. When the chart is not radical, then delivery is more into the rough. The celestial instrument is not in tune. The piano may cause great pleasure down at the local pub, but utterly useless in a concert hall. The artist would be facing a firing squad by the end of the day.

Your point is, Konrad, that when two teams of a lower level meet there is no underdog but a fair contest. Point taken. I used the description to suggest that game is moving away from quality and radicality. There is another thing here, which of course is interesting, this is i.e. that ManU is not always 'ManU'. What I mean is that Ferguson isn't always forwarding his first team. The best men may be on rest and the guys on the pitch may be the 2nd eleven. This is a puzzling factor, because in this sense it would appear to be a different team and I would quite be sure who was playing. :-?
Alright.

No, my point is that there are favourites/underdogs at every level, and sometimes even more pronounced at the lower levels of football, so I really don't see how the level of the league affects how the astrology works. What about the fact that League One in England will be of a similar level than some of the top leagues in the smaller countries of Europe? Are they now void because of that? Where is the cut-off point? What are the things we look for to decide if the league is of a high enough level? Or what about the realtively big clubs who are currently in League One (both Sheffield clubs, for instance) when compared to say, Dagenham and Redbridge?

I'd suggest it is the astrology that has to change if you have to shoe-horn it in with concepts outside of it but that is just my opinion on it.

I do agree with you, but I the underdogs have appeared to perform better when the chart was less radical. And this seemed to reflect conditions that were more in agreement with the lower leagues. Conditions get more hoarse. The game gets rougher or less tidy, or the ball is more subject to bounce in unexpected directions.

This is just a way of looking at it to try and understand the depth of water that we are wading in. I am really a great enthusiast of the lower leagues and particularly when there is nothing else going on.

Again - I do agree with you. A contest is a contest, and why should there be a difference? The baffling matter with football is all the variables.

We could have a discussion in another thread on 'How many ways in that a Match can be decided', if anyone felt like kicking it off.

The Norwegian elite division team Rosenborg have had a terrible season, but just over the last few matches they seem to have picked back on form. Now how could this be reflected in the fixtures? That seems hardly likely...

In tonights game POF at 29SG40 square Sun 19VI21 through signs of long ascension should do it for the favorites?

Andrew Bevan wrote:I do agree with you, but I the underdogs have appeared to perform better when the chart was less radical. And this seemed to reflect conditions that were more in agreement with the lower leagues. Conditions get more hoarse. The game gets rougher or less tidy, or the ball is more subject to bounce in unexpected directions.

This is just a way of looking at it to try and understand the depth of water that we are wading in. I am really a great enthusiast of the lower leagues and particularly when there is nothing else going on.

Again - I do agree with you. A contest is a contest, and why should there be a difference? The baffling matter with football is all the variables.
Yeah, the lower leagues are great for betting on, in my opinion; generally good odds.

I do appreciate the varying views which are on here and I do get what you mean but it is impossible for the charts, if they work, to be that descriptive in regards to the quality of the match or individual moments or else every game would be virtually the same.

I feel pretty burnt-out with these charts at the moment, but after a few months rest, I am willing to participate in any ideas or projects you guys get going.

Rosenborg won the Cup semi-final against Sogndal 2--1, but only after a spurt in the last 15 minutes. Sogndal were one ahead until 15 minutes of ordinary play remained. This was with the Sun square POF through signs of long ascension. Rosenborg were favourites and the odds/price for Rosenborg was very poor. Maybe 1,2:1.

There is one game in the Championship this evening

Brighton - Leeds, 19.45 BST
Odds: 2,00 3,40 3,40
Asc 29AR47 MC 12CP19 Moon 9LE40 POF 9PI03

It's hard to tell who are favourites, really. Brighton are in 4th position on the table, while Leeds are 7th and on their way up.

Jupiter is 9TA23 and sextile POF, whom he disposes. This is interesting because the last examples all have had tigjht aspects to POF in the chart. The favorites should win, but I can't make up my mind who that is. I think I am a Leeds fan... :-?

By the way, I notice that the Sun will oppose Uranus during the weekend. Maybe that will open up for some real suprizes from the Underdogs?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Brighton - Leeds
This exciting game ended 3-3 with Leed taking a 0-2 lead before Brighton turned the game around and pocketed 3 goals. Leeds equalized in the final minute and secured a point. I still didn't get it right. I didn't include the planetary hour in my judgement because it seemed to be on the cusp, putting the 'Guards on the Bridge'. But why does this get to become the deciding factor? It is still confusing...

Stoke - ManU, 17.30 BST
Odds: 5,50 3,90 1,60
Asc 16AQ13 MC 11SG08 Moon 22LE32 POF 7CP28
Day Saturn, Hour Sun - radical in same triplicity as Lord Asc

Are Stoke supposed to get anything out of this game? Maybe we should carefully start suggesting a goal? A draw would be a suprize? A victory close to a miracle at the moment! The Sun is applying to Uranus as a background factor. The unexpected has been known to happen. The Sun is the lord of the 7th. Aquarius in the asc could be a good sign for Stoke (!?). Saturn, L1, is disposed by Venus in her own sign - and in the same sign as the Lord of the Hour, the Sun. Saturn is elevated above the Lord of the 7th, being the Sun (Note: keeping significations apart!), and more importantly in the degrees of the North nodes in the 10th.

I really don't know, but will be watching!
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunday's game:

QPR - Villa, 16.00 BST
Odd: 2,20 3,25 3,20
Asc 16CP09 MC 21SC17 Moon 6VI15 POF 20SG12
Day Sun Hour Mercury (or on cusp) Regio - radical by powers sign
The Moon, Lady of the 7th, is in the same sign as Mercury, Lord of the Hour. This has appeared to be quite a reliable testimony on previous occasions. Mars, L10, is in the 7th. Saturn, L1, is exalted and elevated, in the degree of the nodes, yet the NN is on the cusp of the 12th. The Sun opposite Uranus today wants me to search whether tables can be turned. Villa stand a fair chance of capturing points

I agree that the chart slightly favours the underdogs, Villa. Mars and Moon in 7th with Mars ruler of MC inside of 7 house so the DSC team should get the result plus its in a favourable degree. Similar occured with the Stoke result with their MO on 7th cusp but I chickened out at the last moment due to Gocas dign.scoring system favouring the champions.

This feels like victory!
We remain top of the league. :)
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

I noticed I had quoted the wrong odds on the Soke-ManU game. Corrected now! The thing that astounds me is that Stoke's draw was such an accomplishment and then the odds for this draw are only marginally higher that a draw in any other game...

I think Konrad is right (I think it was Konrad who said it), that we have to look beyond the odds quoted by the marketmaker, although it does also reflect the market. For instance, a team like ManU would attract a large number of supporters from all over the world - hence causing a poorer price for a victory of this team.