Sunday's games:

Tottenham - Liverpool, 13.30 BST
Odds: 2.61 3.25 2.65 - gut feeling says a draw
Asc 6SG42 MC 4LI52 Moon 2GE12 POF 13LE39
Day Sun, Hour Mars (voc) - radical, Mars shares powers of Sag.
Venus is on the cusp of the 10th in Libra. A testimony for the favourites. The Moon applies to Venus by trine, but performs a sextile to Uranus first. This game has no real favourite. Both teams could be saved by sharing points?

Fulham - Manchester City, 14.00 BST
Odds: 5.65 3.66 1.62 - gut feeling says ManC
Asc 12SG24 MC 12LI54 Moon 2GE27 POF 19LE34
Day Sun, Hour Mars/Sun - radical
I honestly have no idea how Fulham should capture points from ManC with their present form. :?

Sunderland - Stoke, 14.00 BST
Odds: 2.38 3.17 3.01 - gut feeling says Stoke
Asc 8SG05 MC 11LI38 Moon 2GE27 POF 15LE15
Day Sun, Hour Mars - radical by agreement of powers with asc
I don't know.

ManU - Chelsea, 15.00 BST
Odds: 1.83 3.44 4.36 - gut feeling says ManU
Asc 20SG33 MC 25LI50 Moon 2GE57 POF 28LE10
Day Sun, Hour Sun - rules asc by triplicity
The Manchester teams seem almost invincible at present. The only thing is that radicility by triplicity always make me consider the posibility of points being shared.
http://www.astronor.com

ManU - Chelsea, 15.00 BST
Odds: 1.83 3.44 4.36 - gut feeling says ManU
Asc 20SG33 MC 25LI50 Moon 2GE57 POF 28LE10
Day Sun, Hour Sun - rules asc by triplicity
The Manchester teams seem almost invincible at present. The only thing is that radicility by triplicity always make me consider the posibility of points being shared.

The Moon is in a favourable degree and trine venus in its own sign. Also venus is ruler of 10th and Node is on 1st cusp. I'm not happy with Jup in 4th but nevertheless a clear win for favourites Man U (by two goals?).

G
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Another round with more questions than answers. Liverpool getting TWO red cards in their game against Tottenham. Sunderland with an impressive 3-0 win over Stoke. Daz, I wish I could give you credit for you ManU prediction - but this is a team with a Score card of 21-4 after 5 rounds. That means every match has been won 4-1 at average!!? It is very impressive - and Arsenal are only one point from the bottom of the table !! :-?

The results:
Tottenham - Liverpool 4-0
Sunderland - Stoke 4-0
Fulham - ManC 2-2
ManU - Chelsea 3-1

Andrew Bevan wrote:Another round with more questions than answers. Liverpool getting TWO red cards in their game against Tottenham. Sunderland with an impressive 3-0 win over Stoke. Daz, I wish I could give you credit for you ManU prediction - but this is a team with a Score card of 21-4 after 5 rounds. That means every match has been won 4-1 at average!!? It is very impressive - and Arsenal are only one point from the bottom of the table !! :-?

The results:
Tottenham - Liverpool 4-0
Sunderland - Stoke 4-0
Fulham - ManC 2-2
ManU - Chelsea 3-1
It might help you to know, Andrew, that you have the start times wrong for the last 3 games. You have converted BST back an hour.

I do apologize. Here are the correct details for the last 3 matches. It makes it much easier for any retrospect study:

Fulham - ManC, 15.00 BST Result: 2-2
Odds: 5.65 3.66 1.62
Asc 24SG37 MC 28LI57 Moon 2GE57 POF 2VI15
Day Sun, Hour Sun/Venus - radical
The lrod of the Hours is definately on the change according to Regimontanus House system, so the Guards could get caught on the Bridge! Yes, Yes, Yes!! That is probably the best explaination as to why this match ended in a draw so far! Well played, Fulham! :'

Sunderland - Stoke, 15.00 BST Result: 3-0
Odds: 2.38 3.17 3.01
Asc 19SG28 MC 27LI44 Moon 2GE57 POF 27LE06
Day Sun, Hour Sun - Sun rules asc by triplicity + shares powers with Sag.
I notice that POF is sextile MC through signs of long ascension. And the North Node is on the asc., while the South node is on the 7th of the guests.

ManU - Chelsea, 16.00 BST Result: 3-1
Odds: 1.83 3.44 4.36
Asc 3CP51 MC 12SC23 Moon 3GE27 POF 11VI57
Day Sun, Hour Venus - radical by triplicity
The Lady of the Hour is in the same sign as the Lord of the ascendant. These are testimonies for the home team. The Moon applies to the Lady of the Hour by trine. I notice that Cancer (associated with Chelsea) is on the 7th. Torres scored a goal, but this was not enough for them to win. Daz was correct and ManU won with a two goal margin.

Tonights game in the Championship:

Ipswich - Coventry, 19.45 BST
Odds: 2.05 3.28 3.50
Asc 25AR28 MC 9CP52 Moon 17GE29 POF 16CP28
Day Moon, Hour Venus/Mercury - not radical
This makes me want to move the result away from the favourite (?), but the detail I actually want to observe this evening is Jupiter 9TA40r intercepted in the 1st house casting a trine through signs of short ascension to the Midheaven. How will this work out? The planet in the 1st aspecting the MC indicates the home team, but through signs of s.a., do they mess it up for themselves? Jupiter's sextile to the IC would seem more beneficial, since this is also a sign where he has essential dignities. We will have to see. It could be interesting!

For what it is worth, I am not convinced we can predict the results of football matches using event charts. I have been working on it for two years, and although I had periods were I was making a decent living betting on the matches, it inevitably would lead to the "rules" contradicting each other and the method falling apart. I had better luck in predicting the general trends of a season using a whole-sign chart with the Sun as Horoscope and integrating the primary directions and revolutions. I feel this is the way but a lack of a foundation time and date hinders its complete accuracy.

If it is possible to to it with event charts, I would suggest the use of stand-alone games is a counter-productive as, in my experience, there are many coincidences which seem to be solid rules. A better way to really test the validity is to use games in a small country, kicking off at the same time and observe the results from there.

The last incarnation of my method used the dodekatemorion of the Asc, its placement in the either bounds of a benefic and malefic and a couple of the lots. I could give you dates where it works so well that 15 - 20 games at 15.00 on a Saturday in England all "work" and I made good on the bets but then I could go to the next week and those same rules I found and used previously would come up with the wrong results. I even have charts with less than 1 min. of arc difference with one game a draw between even teams and one an underdog victory. Here the bounds of the dodekatemorion of the Dsc were different and I observed that this alters the predcition of the match. I have observed this sort of thing many times but, as I said, the method eventually fails and, for me, if it isn't repeatable every time, then it doesn't work.

Anyway, I have the charts of over 5,000 matches with the kick-offs down to +/- 5 seconds if anyone would like them. Good luck to you all with your investigations, i truly hope that someone manages to crack this frustrating puzzle.

In response to Konrad's post:
Konrad wrote:For what it is worth, I am not convinced we can predict the results of football matches using event charts.
Neither am I, put it is a perfect challange and an excellent exercise. One of the things I am battling with is the importance of league fixtures. It is like strapping things to a plate. A Cup tournement is built up according to a different structure.
I had better luck in predicting the general trends of a season using a whole-sign chart with the Sun as Horoscope and integrating the primary directions and revolutions.
This is interesting, too. Personally, I thought that the different leagues may be thought of as separate boats that lived separate lives and that the developments within the season may be compared to people (or teams) changing seats and their placement within the boat.
I could give you dates where it works so well that 15 - 20 games at 15.00 on a Saturday in England all "work" and I made good on the bets but then I could go to the next week and those same rules I found and used previously would come up with the wrong results.
This is true. The question is "- What has changed?" There is something we are missing or haven't quite worked out. Something going on in the background influencing the overall sentiment or sway of the day?
Anyway, I have the charts of over 5,000 matches with the kick-offs down to +/- 5 seconds if anyone would like them. Good luck to you all with your investigations, i truly hope that someone manages to crack this frustrating puzzle.
If these charts were not published, you could load them onto a website as a resource bank? With football there seems to be an endless number of variables and manners in which a match may be decided. However, this is not much different than issues of life itself...

Thank you for your interesting reflections. :'

If it is possible to to it with event charts, I would suggest the use of stand-alone games is a counter-productive as, in my experience, there are many coincidences which seem to be solid rules. A better way to really test the validity is to use games in a small country, kicking off at the same time and observe the results from there.
I have tried for very many times to predict run-off-mill games on a Saturday at 15:00, for instance, Championship, but have never found any solid rules which can be said to work (at least in 70-80% of cases). There are only tendencies which might prove true in about 40-50% of cases.
The lower the league, the less tendencies I have even found.

The problem lies not so much in astrology, but in lack (accuracy) of available information, correctness of bookies odds, etc. In fact, we would be able with the help of astrology to tell 80-90% correct World Cup 2014, Europe 2012, Champions League, Europe League, Premier League, Bundesliga, France I League, Italy I League, Spain I League, Scandinavian leagues and some other top leagues about which information is more or less available and to a greater or lesser extent reliable.

With run - off - mill games it is always a problem how to differentiate them. Fave on ASC or home team on ASC for sure does not work. You may try Dodekamoria of ASC, whatever, it seems to work in one case but comes up wrong in other cases. After many searches I have stopped to the colours of kits (red for Mars, blue for Jupiter, black for Saturn, etc.). If combined with other rules it seems to be working. But again, Wikipedia is not a very reliable source. On assumption that the home team would wear a home kit but the away away' s I have proved wrong many times (almost in 30% of cases teams happen to change the kits). Then when you see on You -Tube, the result perfectly fits to astrological considerations agreeably to the correct colours.

I will continue to discuss how to read soccer charts under the topic " Algorythm for reading football charts" which I have opened for that purpose.

Greetings
Janis

Andrew Bevan wrote: This is true. The question is "- What has changed?" There is something we are missing or haven't quite worked out. Something going on in the background influencing the overall sentiment or sway of the day?
I'd say nothing has changed, only that it was "luck" that I managed to do that. If you look at some of the games in groups, there seems to be patterns like say, the blue teams all either win or draw and then there will be no patterns for a number of weeks or months. If you think about how many games are played on a Saturday in Europe, it is inevitable that at least one of the leagues will have such patterns and it is inevitable that it will happen on one of the weeks you look to the specific league if you are looking every round of games of that season. I tend to be quite fatalistic in regards to astrology especially when considering the specificity of predictions I have made in my own life, so I don't think the astrology is going to stop working just because it is football, or there are many games on that day or that the league isn't as "important" when compared to other leagues. So, for me, that is an indication we are completely on the wrong track in our methods of prediction.

As for the charts, they are in Solar Fire format. If anyone wants them, I can upload them to a file-hosting website and people can take them as they please.

Janis Valkovskis wrote:The problem lies not so much in astrology, but in lack (accuracy) of available information, correctness of bookies odds, etc. In fact, we would be able with the help of astrology to tell 80-90% correct World Cup 2014, Europe 2012, Champions League, Europe League, Premier League, Bundesliga, France I League, Italy I League, Spain I League, Scandinavian leagues and some other top leagues about which information is more or less available and to a greater or lesser extent reliable.
The information is readily avaiable if you know where to look. I never even bothered using bookie's odds to be honest. I just looked to the previous year's league table and the current year's which giveas a decent indication of teams' relative abilities and from there I had four or five stratas of teams. For colours, I would go to the club's website and try to find some photographs or a "club shop" page.

In regards to 80-90%, do you mean that you would expect to get that level of accuracy in your predictions?