Yeah I think it is too early to do another chart.

What I have learned to do is to take yet another look back at the original chart. I know this isn't fun. It feels more fun to do another chart but try to resist that temptation. Take a deep, long look at the first chart. Horary is not easy. All of the answers that you need to have for this situation will be in the first chart. But the answers about what you should do will not necessarily be in the chart though. I haven't looked at your chart at all so this is advice of a general nature. Suppose you like a guy, you will want the chart to show some mutual attraction and it does. But also suppose that the chart shows that the attraction is not good for you. Such a chart will NOT tell you to move on. You have to come to that answer yourself.

Let's take another example. Suppose you want to know if and when something will happen and the chart shows that it might happen, but that it will take some time and quite a bit of effort. The best course of action might be to question whether the whole enterprise is worth your while. Or another choice might be to relax and let time work it's wonders for you. These courses of action will not be in the chart. Your situation and its consequences will be in the chart, but what you should do will be up to you.

The points that I am trying to make is that first you should keep thinking about the same chart almost to the point of obsession. You'll find more and more in it that you first thought. And second, don't let yourself be bound in by the specifics of the chart. Your best course of action will probably not be explicitly in the chart. Take the chart and apply its lessons creatively to your life.
Mark F

Thought you guys might like an update on what's going on with this horary! The guy in question has confirmed that he does fancy me (yay!) but he didn't call because he already has a girlfriend (boo!).

He did consider seeing us both, but decided it just wouldn't be right (is this what the mutual reception with Jupiter is about? He has very strong principles?). He implied that he wasn't happy in his current relationship, and that if things change, he would let me know. We are still in touch, and he has suggested that we meet up for a drink.

Someone pointed out to me that the final aspect the Moon makes is to Pluto. This could mean a change in our relationship for better or worse. I definitely got the impression when I last spoke to him that he wanted a relationship with me and there was a chance he might finish with his current girlfriend. I doubt he'll do anything before Christmas though.

I'll keep you posted.