Football in August 2011

Hi, there are 4 games in the premiership today with individual starting times. I am am feeling lack of confidence as far as predictions are concerned but would like to observe the games from the question of radicality.

Newcastle - Fulham, 13.00 BST
Odds: 2,15 3,25 3,30
Asc 13SC28, MC 2VI 48, Sun 4VI51, Moon 26LE11, POF 4SC39
Day Sun, Hour Jupiter - not radical
Pushes the result away from the favourite?

Spurs- ManC, 13.30 BST
Odds: 2,90 3,25 2,35
Asc 21SC44, MC 12VI20, Sun 4VI53, Moon 26LE29, POF 13SC21
Day Sun, Hour Mars - radical by sign
But does this save the home team or the favourite?

WestBrom - Stoke, 15.00 BST
Odds: 2,15 3,25 3,30
Asc 5SG59, MC 4LI51, Sun 4VI56, Moon 27LE24, POF 28SC17
Day Sun, Hour Sun - radical by agreement with asc, warm + triplicity(!)
Does the triplicity go for a draw?

ManU - Arsenal, 16.00 BST
Odds: 1,42 4,40 7,00
Asc 16SG11, MC 20LI55, Sun 4VI58, Moon 28LE01, POF 9SG14
Day Sun, Hour Venus - radical by agreement powers of Venus and Jupiter.
Is this a testimony for the home team or favourite? ManU are both.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

The Moon is VoC for all the matches (I only use the traditional planets), so it should not make any difference.

The although the favourite won in both the Newcastle and Tottenham matches, the margin was much higher in the latter (2-1 and 1-5). I wonder if this is important.

I have been looking at the Moon position in relation to individual team's results and observed an interesting effect relevant to the Man Utd v Arsenal match. The Moon is in Leo and the 8th. For Man Utd's last 115 home games they have won all their matches when the Moon was in the 8th, and won 7 lost 1 when Moon was in Leo. No draws. For Arsenal away (120 matches), they have had 9 matches with Moon in the 8th, won 6, drawn 2 and lost 1. and with Moon in Leo out of 10 matches have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 2.

Whatever the radicality indicates, I think the Moon position might give it to Man Utd. :D

Perhaps something to look at in thefuture.

For the record;

Newcastle - Fulham 2-1
Spurs - ManC 1-5
West Brom - Stoke 0-1
ManC - Arsenal 8-2

The results, apart from a couple of freaky scorelines, seem to agree with gut-feeling. However, what is the agreement or contract that sets it up for Newcastle? Does the Moon in Leo on the Day of the Sun give a helping hand? or does the Lord of the hour just below the Descendant have a liking for 2-1, results? These are things I want to keep an eye on.

I am suprized to see that several here are considering the Moon VOC, seeing she is applying in opposition to Neptune. But then this opposition does not give any propper restrainment or sense of direction. It was not enough to keep Usain Bolt from slipping out of the starting blocks too early in the World Championships 100m sprint, and which lead to his disqualification. With the Moon applying in opposition to Neptune it makes things slip.

It looks as if Arsenal got stuck in the middle of a meteorite storm! :shock:

Stoke were good last year. There victory over West Brom does not seem unreasonable. Then why did the odds not indicate them as favourites? There WAS something special with this particular radicality contract with the Sun being BOTH lord of Hour and of Day, and forming an agreement with the ascendant on atleast two terms... :???:

Newcastle beating Fulham: Mars, L1, was in the exaltation of the Lord of the Hour, does that mean anything?

Regarding the goal rush:
ManC away beating Tottenham 1-5 is equally impressive as ManU at home beating Arsenal 8-2. The game comes in the midst of Mercury's station on the 23rd and Jupiter's station on the 30th. The two planets connect by antiscia, so there is something in the wind and an opening of gates...

Andrew Bevan wrote:I am suprized to see that several here are considering the Moon VOC, seeing she is applying in opposition to Neptune.
I only use aspects of the Moon to the traditional planets in considering VoC, so Uranus, Neptune and Pluto don't count. :) It is worth watching when we are in this situation: void traditionally but not void if you include the modern planets. Also, for the record, I use Mars as ruler of Scorpio and Saturn as ruler of Aquarius.

On Newcastle - Fulham: since the 2004/5 season, Fulham have never won away from home when either the Moon is in Leo OR when it is in the 8th. Today it was both!

Graham

I think I just want to create a work-pit that makes easier to decipher how the question of radicality spins off in football matches. This could bring some better understanding of the different variations. It might allow us to reason on different manners in that a match is composed.
I hope that I will be able to procede with discussing the question of radicality next week. I will explain and demonstrate (with examples) how various types of radicality (non-radicality) works in practice.

Something I forgot.

We do a theory that suggests the Sun is important for the overall picture and have observed that when the Sun performs hard aspects to the outer planets, the outsiders seem to prevail. On Sunday the Sun was 4VI51-4VI58 and in a beneficial trine to Pluto at 4CP58. It would appear that this was beneficial for the favourites in a spectacular way. And with this I would have to say the the odds for the match between WestBrom and Stoke were wrong. But why?

The Sun was trine Pluto, at the same time as the Moon was opposing Neptune. I don't mind gving some thought to GB's thought of sticking to a traditional planet system, though, but there is a double role of the outer planets from the start.

We do a theory that suggests the Sun is important for the overall picture and have observed that when the Sun performs hard aspects to the outer planets, the outsiders seem to prevail.
This is true that the Sun is important for the overall picture, and in particular, with respect to the Moon. Odd results used to happen near the time of a New or a Full Moon, to a lesser extent when there is a square between them. Inconjunction between the luminaries is also a tricky aspect not liking very much the faves. Football charts are only a tinny part of predictive astrology.

I am doing football charts to find out regularities in order to tailor them to all types of horary as well. And it seems to be working this way - what does not like the faves in soccer charts does not favour the querent as well in a horary. For instance, an irradical chart of a football game (in particular if a malefic rules the hour) moves the result away, an irradical horary chart tends to frustrate the querent hopes. So there is a very strong analogy and correlation.

From experience I can say that the Sun's aspects to outer planets ( for good or for bad) works if partile (allow 1 degree as the longest orb) and only if the Sun rules an angle (in particular, ASC or
MC), or the team concerned is playing in collours associated with the Sun (bright yellow, gold, orange), or the Sun rules the hour or is the dispositor of POF. In all other cases, the effect of such aspects shows no consistency. The same relates to the Moon (white). Her opposition to Neptune should have any effect only if she was a sig or ruled the hour.

In my opinion, odds in WestBrom - Stoke were correct 2.25 3.20 3.40 Fulham's last away victory over WBA was in 2000, so judging from their previous encounters, WBA should have considered as the fave. Look always at statistics not only current form but also with respect to the last encounters (www.365bet.com). So, if the general tendency favours one team or there was a line of draws, the expected result would happen if the chart is radical (win or draw respectively). It might happen though that the actual underdog in a particular game is not that one who the bokkies consider as such.

Back to WBA - Stoke City, the underdog (Stoke City) won because the Moon immediately squared POF. If there is nothing else, it's a testimony for the underdog.