Three Women escape captivity in Cleveland

Three Women escape captivity in Cleveland

On May 6. in Cleveland, Ohio, three woman managed to escape from 10 years in capitivity as Amanda Berry was able to attract the attention of a neighbour passing by and call for rescue. According to Charles Ramsey, who heard Amanda's shout, it was in the late afternoon and he was just on his way home after eating a meal at McDonald's. He had suspected nothing regarding the horror that had passing in the house next door. The chart is cast for 17.00 hrs local time, since at the time the Moon's is exactly conjunct Uranus in Aries!

Amanda Berry escapes!
The Moon in 10? Aries indicate the 10 years that have passed since the first of the women were taken into captivity. At the same time as the conjunction with Uranus in Aries indicates their sudden and unexpected escape. Also notice how Venus, the general significator of young women, is 10? separate the Sun and coming out from under his beams, also signifies the 10 years of inprisonment. Venus is conjunct the fixed star Algol, so what a nightmare it must have been. Venus rules the ascendant by triplicity, so she rules a circle of friends; there was not one girl, but three. Venus is dignified in her own sign, Taurus, so hopefully these young women will be compensated, restored and get back to living a normal life.
http://www.astronor.com

thanks andrew. - the moon conjunct uranus is indeed an important feature of the chart. i wonder how a traditional astrologer who only uses planets out to saturn would analyze the chart to explain the women released into freedom?

I don't use the outer planets and I'm new to event charts however the ten degrees between venus and the sun seem striking, as Andrew said, venus starting to emerge from the beams and conjunct the fixed star Algol.

Apparently Castro would often pretend to leave the locks unfastened and when one of the women made an escape attempt he would wreak his punishment. So to me this is perfectly described by venus being on algol, Amanda Berry took a huge risk in her escape attempt given what had happened numerous times before, hence being on Algol, full of good intentions (venus in domicile) but literally 'losing her head' and making a go of escape.

Interesting that that cluster of planets is under the rulership of venus, including mercury, natural ruler of keys/locks.

Sun also exactly conjunct south node seems of signficance?

Third house ruled by mars with saturn rx there, saturn rules doors, mars is neighbours? Saturn receives mars... neighbour able to bash the door down?