Before I will proceed with discussing the issue on agreement or disagreement among ASC, its ruler and the lord of hour, I'd like to conclude the issue on assigning significators. Frawley suggests to use the Moon's dispositor as a sig if Capricorn or Cancer is rising. In practice this suggestion does not work, unless the dispositor agrees with the colours of one team whose sig it is.
The Moon's dispositor does not act in lieu of the Moon; I strongly adviced not to use the Moon's dispositor as a sig if the team plays in white. The Moon is the sig, and the Moon's aspects will show if the team playing in white will lose or win (wether fave or underdog). For instance, if the underdog plays in white, conjunction, trine to POF will show that the team playing in white will win not the fave. Vice versa, opposition will show that the team will lose rather than the fave will lose.

I will proceed with discussing the interconnection between the radicality of the chart (agreement among ASC, its ruler and the lord of hour).

Having reviewed more than 2000 charts (different leagues and different level of football) in six months, I can say that there is interconnection between the radicality of the chart and the result of a game. If there is agreement between ASC, its ruler and the lord of hour, the likelyhood that the fave will win (depending on the type of radicality) is higher when there is lack of radicality.

If Aries is rising, the chart is radical if the lord of hour happens to be Mars (as ruler of the sign), Sun (exaltation and agreement in humour with both the sign and its ruler) or Jupiter (both planets are hot, only the passive element (wetness or dryness) differs).

Mercury, Moon and Venus are susceptible planets, they take over the quality of the sign they are in or the planet with which they are in a close (orb 2-3 degrees) aspect (conjunction, opposition, square and trine).

So, if Venus, Mercury or Moon rules the hour, the chart is radical if they happen to be in a fiery sign, or in the same triplicity as Mars or Sun.

If Saturn rules the hour, the chart is not radical even if Mars (or Sun) and Saturn happen to be in the same triplicity (for instance, Mars in Gemini, Saturn in Libra), this moves the result away from the fave.

If Taurus is rising, the chart is radical if Venus or Moon rules the hour. With Mercury, unless in a fiery sign. With the Sun if in the same sign as Venus, or in good aspect (trine, sextile) with the Moon. With Mars it is not radical unless in a fiery sign or in the same triplicity as Mars, but also in the latter case it does not favour much the faves). With Jupiter the chart is radical (both planets are benefics). With Saturn the chart is radical (currently Venus is the dispositor of Saturn), besides Taurus and Saturn both are cold and dry.

I will continue:

If Gemini is rising, the chart is radical with Saturn ruling the hour (triplicity in a day chart, while Saturn is Libra, the chart should be considered as radical also in a night chart, there is also agreement in homour for both planets are cold and dry, unless Mercury in a fiery sign).
If Jupiter is the lord of hour, the chart can be considered as radical for Jupiter is of the same nature as Gemini (hot and wet), but it's a hard type of radicality which will be discussed in connection with testimonies which favour the faves and which ones the underdogs.

With Mars the chart is not radical (unless Mercury and Mars in the same triplicity, better if both in fiery signs).

With Sun the same as with Mars.

With Venus and Moon depending on which sign they are in.

With Mercury radical of course.

If Cancer is rising, the chart is radical if Moon, Venus, Jupiter (exaltation) or Mars (triplicity) rules the hour. With Sun it is not radical, however, it strongly favours the fave if there is a good aspect between the Moon and the Sun, and harms if there is conjunction or opposition between the luminaries. With Mercury the chart is not radical, unless it in a watery sign. With Saturn the chart is not radical.

I will continue:

If Leo is rising, the chart is radical when Sun (ruler) and Mars (agreement with the sign and the ruler, a hot and dry sign and ruler, so is Mars).

With Jupiter ruling the hour the chart is radical, if it's a night chart (Jupiter ruler of fiery triplicity); if it's a day chart it still can be considered as radical (the active element (hot) agrees, the passive differs (Leo and Sun both are dry, Jupiter is wet). But considering that Jupiter is a benefic, such combination in general favours the fave.

With Venus, Mercury the chart is radical if they are in a fiery sign or in the same triplicity as the Sun (in fact, in the same sign).

With the Moon the chart is radical if she is in a fiery sign or in a good aspect with the Sun (one of the strongest testimonies for the fave).

With Saturn ruling the hour, the chart is not radical, in particular currently when Saturn is in Libra, the sign of the Sun's fall.

If Virgo is rising, the chart is radical if Mercury (ruler), Venus (triplicity and agreement with the sign, both Venus and Virgo are moderately cool) and the Moon (the active element concurs - cool, the passive one differs - Virgo is dry, the Moon is wet. However, always look in what sign Venus or the Moon is in. If in a fiery sign, the chart is not radical.

With Mars the chart is not radical (unless in the same triplicity as the sign or Mercury). With Jupiter the chart is not radical, however, considering Jupiter's beneficial nature, it's not a very convincing testimony for the underdog (this we will discuss in more detail when discussing which testimonies favour the faves and which the underdogs).

With Saturn the chart is radical if Mercury is in dignities of Saturn (house and exaltation) or in the same triplicity as Saturn.

With Libra rising the chart is radical if Saturn is the lord of hour (exaltation and triplicity).
With Jupiter being lord of hour it is radical (Venus and Jupiter are benefics and Jupiter is participant of the Airy Triplicity).
With Mars the chart is not radical.
With the Sun the chart is not radical (fall).
With Venus the chart is radical (ruler).
With Mercury the chart is usually radical even by day (in night triplicity) unless in a watery sign.
With the Moon the chart is radical (the same humour as Venus, both are moist).

With Scorpio rising the chart is not radical if Saturn is rising.
If Jupiter is the ruler, the chart can be considered as radical (Mars and Jupiter both are hot, although the passive element differs - Mars is dry, Jupiter moist).
With Mars the chart is radical(ruler).
With the Sun the chart is radical (Mars and Sun both are hot and dry).
With Venus the chart is radical unless in a fiery sign, though it's a hard type of radicality (Venus is detrimented here).
With Mercury the chart is not radical, unless in the same triplicity as Mars or in a watery sign.
With the Moon the chart is radical (Scorpio moist and cold, Moon moist and cold) but it's a hard type of radicality (Moon in fall).
Last edited by Janis Valkovskis on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Janis, I've hit a rock in my digging of this treasure and I decided to have a look at how you do it. I have been testing what you have here on the 13th Aug 2011 round of games in the English Premier League and for a few of the games I can see something but I have come across two games here which I would appreciate your input on. If you would be willing to have a look at both charts, would it be ok to post them to you either here or or via PM?

Janis Valkovskis wrote:Konrad, I think we discussed the charts here in the forum for the sake of astrology. But if you prefer to discussing it personally, my email is dzivibaskoks@inbox.lv.
Greetings
Janis
I'm not adverse to discussing it publically but I don't want to hijack your thread with them and I don't really feel it is worthy of a new thread. I'll be in touch.

I will resume with finishing the remaining signs.

With Sagittarius risingthe chart is not radical if Saturn rules the hour.

Currently Saturn and Jupiter do not regard each other, which is usually a testimony for draw, but both are disposed by Venus placed in Gemini, the detriment of Jupiter. What does it mean? If there were teams one wearing black and the other blue (both home kits), supposing other testimonies being equal the team wearing black would win. Let's see. But unfortunately, we are not going to have many examples, because the season has already ended (only examples would be from Americas).

With Jupiter ruling the hour, the chart is radical. With Mars likewise, but considering that Mars is lounging in Virgo (detriment of Jupiter) which, at the same time, is the tenth sign from Sagittarius, I think that Mars placement in Virgo would harm Jupiter teams (blue, violet and lush green).

At the moment you may happen to examine the games with Scorpio rising and Jupiter ruling the hour.

With the Sun ruling the hour, the chart is radical (agreement in elemental nature, both Sagittarius and Sun hot, Jupiter is also hot but moist but agrees well with the Sun as the rule over similar things and generally are beneficial; triplicity by day).

With Venus ruling the hour, the chart seems to be radical (agreement in nature, both are benefics).

With Mercury ruling the hour, the chart is not radical.

With Moon ruling the hour, the chart is not radical, unless the Moon is in Sagittarius, Pisces or Cancer.

With Capricorn rising the chart is radical if Saturn rules the hour.

If Jupiter rules the hour, the chart is nor radical (it is bad for teams in jupiterian colours).

With Mars the chart is radical (exaltation).

With the Sun the chart is not radical.

With Venus the chart is radical (triplicity by day); in night charts there is lack of radicality.

With Mercury ruling the hour the chart seems to be radical only if it is earthly signs.

With the Moon there is triplicity by night, but in general there is lack of agreement for Capricorn is detrimental for Moon (I would say it's a hard type of radicality).

With Aquarius rising the chart is radical if Saturn rules the hour (rulership).

With Jupiter the chart is radical (agreement in elemental nature, Aquarius and Jupiter both hot and moist). I have noticed that the Moon's transits trough Aquarius are in general good for teams playing in blue.

With Mars the chart is not radical, in particular considering that Saturn currently is in Libra (detriment of Mars).

With the Sun the chart is not radical.

With Venus likewise, however while Saturn is in Libra, the things are pretty good for venusian teams (light blue, rosy).

With Mercury the chart is radical (by night triplicity). By day in general such combination is radical (both Mercury and Saturn per se are cold and dry).

With the Moon the chart is not radical.

If Pisces are rising with Saturn the chart is not radical. With Jupiter the chart is radical (rulership); with Mars likewise (triplicity); with the Sun it is not radical (even if there are some elemental and topical similarities between Jupiter and the Sun); with Venus the chart is radical (exaltation and elemental similarity); with Mercury the chart is not radical; with the Moon the chart is radical (elemental similarity).

I will arrange the material in a more coherent way in one article.