Doug Hutchinson (51) and Courtney Stodden (16)

Doug Hutchinson (51) and Courtney Stodden (16)

It is the talk of the town: On May 19. 2011, Actor Doug Hutchinson (51), The Green Mile, has taken his 34 year younger bride, Courtney Stodden (16) as his lawful wedded wife.

Doug Hutchinson, born 26/5-1960 has both Sun and Moon in Gemini. Courtney Stodden, 29/8-1994, has her Sun in Virgo, but her Moon in Gemini, the same as Hutchinson. Seeing that Hutchinson's Sun is 6 GE and Stodden's is 6 Virgo, there is an exact square between their natal Suns. Both signs are ruled by Mercury, which is a condition I compare to a left and right hand glove, but the square will almost always reveal some sort of practical difficulty or distance that must be resolved at the beginning of the relationship. In this the distance is Age, yet the tight aspect between the natal Suns still reveal how the couple attach to one another and feel the physical attraction.

With a relationship like this I often feel that it is an issue of time travel. Albeit the double Gemini Hutchinson has both his luminaries in this youthful sign, I still wonder whether a time travel like this may be dipping back to reconnect with something that may have been forsaken at an earlier stage of life, maybe because of professional challenges or demands of another kind. Hutchinson's filmography reveals that he first entered film business at the age of 28 with Fresh Horses in 1988. It took him time getting there. Neither do I think that the life of an actor need be easy, and although the age difference in his relationship to Courtney seems somewhat extraordinary, maybe there is something with the emotional freshness that attracts him. But in this case, the issue would be that the bride appears to be under aged.

In Hutchinson's chart the Sun is the focal planet in a T-square with Pluto opposite Chiron, whcih may have something to do with walking through walls, time-travel or pick up on topics from other of his extraordinary roles. Courtney Stodden has her natal Sun in opposition to Saturn, which could indicate the older husband. Depending upon her time of birth there may be a T-square involving her natal Moon (focal) and Sun opposite Saturn.

I do not have accurate birthdata for this couple, but on the day of their Wedding, May 19. 2011, Mercury, the ruler of their Sun signs Gemini and Virgo, is found translating the light from Venus to Mars in the early degrees of Taurus. Someone might feel like following up on this story?
http://www.astronor.com

Hi Andrew,

There is some doubt as to the woman's true age. She's listed as 17 on beauty pageant entry forms. After looking at photos of her, admittedly an unrigorous test, I wouldn't be surprised if she's really in her 20's.
Gabe

Interesting

I find it completely interesting that the forum seems to have avoided the topic of the fairy tale royal marriage ( unless I missed it.) but suddenly we have the male fantasy of an older man and lush young thing and its on.
No judgement. I just followed the royal wedding on other astrological blogs.

We had discussion of the British Royal wedding on the mundane forum:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

We ended up looking at the wedding as an electional event chart rather than a comparison of natal charts. Especially, as there is no confirmed timed data for Kate Middleton (despite lots of enjoyable speculation). The 11.33PM time quoted by Marc Penfield is now confirmed to be totally unreliable.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Pluto and Persephone energy is everywhere these days,,,

Pluto in Capricorn has a tendency to deliver to Saturn anything from the cornucopia his heart desires.

And what the old men of Saturn want is a very young Persephone. Until this phase is exhausted around 2024, we will see more and more of this.

Look at who else is in the news of late - Murdoch and his little whore, Wendi Deng, a promiscuous, marriage-wrecking Persephone if there ever was one.

But I don't want to come off as too bitter - I'm just so glad my little god-daughter and niece won't reach the legal marriage age before Pluto enters Aquarius...
All I know is that if my birth chart was a horary, the answer would be "No".

My Blog: http://slushpileastrology.blogspot.com/

When I first heard of this couple and their unpretentious marriage I was was interested in the synastry and interexchange between inner and outer planets between the two charts. I though other members may have some views or insight on this matter. There is the opposition between the compelling and irrational Pluto of Courtney Stodden and the natal Venus of Doug Hutchinson, but this does certainly not tell the whole story.
http://www.astronor.com