Goca, there were some overwhelming testimonies indicating that the fave would win:
Moon and Sun in good aspect, the Moon in the sign ruled by Jupiter, lord of hour - Sun in Cancer, exaltation of Jupiter, which I have already mentioned in the topic 'Algorythm how to read football charts' and will explain in detail in consecutive emails.

My best regards

Janis

My english is not so fluent, but I hope you'll understand me.

So, Goca, I also don't understand your frustration about Peru-Uruguay. Here are the points, according to the method of Frawley-Lilly (shortly FL):

Jupiter and Mercury peregrine -5
Jupiter house II +3 (or III +1) - this I write on purpose
Mercury house VI -2
Both direct +4
Speed:
Ju is slowing up, will be R in the end of August, now his speed is about 93% of the mean speed
Me is also slowing up, will be R after 2 weeks or so, now his speed is about 79% of the mean speed

So Lilly says +2 for swift -2 for slow, but Ju is not exactly slow, and is faster then Me (% from the mean speed of each of them), so I'll not give Ju +2, but +1, and Me -1. However this is not so important,...

Ju oriental, Me occidental - both +2
Both free from combustion and sun's beams +5

If we ignore the equal points - -5, +4, +2, +5, there remain the points from house position and the points from speed. OK, let's say that the situation with speed is arguable. So, remains only the house position. But the house is very important! Even in the "field battle techniques" according to Brady-Bonatti (BB for short) the house is important. It's better to be in the II, even in the III house, than to be in the VI, VIII or XII house.

So it's either Ju 3 Me -2 or Ju 1 Me -2 - small difference, but nevertheless it's a difference: 5 points or 3 points. Ju is the winner.

So, according to FL ASC is either
home team - Peru - Ju - Peru wins
favourite team - Uru - Ju - Uru wins
kits with Ju-colors or Pisces-colors. In this battle we can assign red to either Ju or Me (Leo), so they are similar and that doesn't help much, so we must look for something different. And the difference is BLUE. Blue can not be assigned to Me in Leo. And Uru has blue in their kits.

Summarize
FL
home team - Peru wins
fav - Uru wins
kits - Uru wins

Additional factors in favour of ASC-team can be the presence of the Moon in the ASC.

2 for Uru, 1 for Peru - Uru will win.

Bonus - reading the chart according BB also gives the win to Uru, but in this method DSC is always home team and there are no points for the significators, the assessment is made in another way. I always check the two methods simultaneously (Brady and Frawley).

Don't doubt the points of Lilly and do not underestimate the difference in points, no matter how small it is. And also another error of yours - you said above that Ju is in opposition to the POF, yes that's right, but what about the opposition of Me to the anticion of the same POF then?

So don't worry - the stars are right, but their interpreters can make a mistake (I also make many of them). After all we are only humans. :)

And 10x for one of yours internet-sites in your signature here, because that's from where I learned about the method of FL. I'm just a begginer in sport astrology and much water will flow under the bridge before I can realize every aspect of it, but after reading this topic and seeing your doubts, I couldn't help myself to assist you.

Thanks for nice words about my sites!
Yes, you are right Ju is stronger, but I thought that it will be overweight with that as Frawley said strong testimony L1 opose POF, here very close, less then 2 degrees.
And also another error of yours - you said above that Ju is in opposition to the POF, yes that's right, but what about the opposition of Me to the anticion of the same POF then?
I did not notice that, but Me has separte aspect with APOF and Frawley said we are concerned only with applaying aspect.
So don't worry - the stars are right, but their interpreters can make a mistake (I also make many of them). After all we are only humans.

Hope someday we wil be able to make always right predictions!! :D
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

arombe wrote:Paraguay (red, white, blue) vs Venezuela (maroon)
Mendoza, ARG, 21:45 +3
ASC 5?19' Pisces

Jupiter is Paraguay, and Mercury is Venezuela.
We have no aspects for the moon, so, is a draw and Paraguay win in penaltis/extra time. (Jupiter a little bit stronger)
Paraguay 0-0 Venezuela
Paraguay won in Penalties 5-3

:'

arombe wrote:
arombe wrote: Jupiter is Paraguay, and Mercury is Venezuela.
We have no aspects for the moon, so, is a draw and Paraguay win in penaltis/extra time. (Jupiter a little bit stronger)
Paraguay 0-0 Venezuela
Paraguay won in Penalties 5-3

:'
Well done Arombe!!!