Will the Swedish King Abdicate?

Will the Swedish King Abdicate?

The Swedish King Carl Gustav has been in hard weather of late because of an affair, and recents reports claimed that he had not only spent time partying at nightclubs but also been bathing in the nude with strippers. The Swedish newspapers Aftonbladet demands that he abdicates, passing on the Reign to his newly wed daughter Victoria.

The story is unfortunate, yet the problem interesting and I cast a chart for the moment of reading the story on the internet, stopping up and pounding upon it. Rather than post this chart in the Horary section, I though it could be entered here since it relates both to a World Event and the Solar Eclipse due later this evening.
The chart rather speaks for itself, but punch-line is the Moon culminating in the south, needing but 5 degrees before eclipsing the heavy-weathered Sun, who is Lord of the 12th and conjunct the fixed star Aldebaran. The article in Aftenposten concludes in that 'Monarchs do not abdicate'.

Source: Aftenposten, Aftonbladet
http://www.astronor.com

Hi Andrew,

Just have a look at tonight's solar Eclipse chart for Stokholm, Sweden. Mars, lord of the 10th house of the king is in Taurus, its sign of detriment (therefore behaves badly) and exactly conjunct the IC ( 4th house of endings).

In the June 15 lunar eclipse chart for the same location the eclipsed Moon and North node are rising and conjunct the king's natal South node, with Mars lord 10th in the 4th house and cnj FS Algol.

Even the latest Aries Ingress chart has Pluto square the Mc and Neptune square the Asc/Desc.

Hi,
The chart above is C.G.'s progr. New Moon. It took effect in 2006/07 and will exert its influence over some more years to come.
Note Mercury con. AC/ Leo with Venus/Pluto following. The King's erotic affairs could no longer be hidden and have become "present", an obvious and embarrassing fact.
The New moon itself in Cancer, house twelve - its sign, Cancer, enclosed in that house. Sun AC-ruler in twelve. Isolation. Sun/Moon square Neptune. Jupiter, ruler of MC, is at 17-18 degrees Lobra - that degree has the quality of SAT/UR.
I think he will withdraw from the public - and probably resign soon.

LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.