MC ruler opposing MC

How would the MC ruler opposing MC in a natal chart be interpreted?

In my case, it involves a Sagittarius Midheaven, conjunct Antares - Jupiter in Gemini Rx opposition. I'm not sure how to interpret it, so I'm looking for general interpretations.

Comments are appreciated, thank you.

Debbie,
So it would potentially cause a conflict of MC and IC goals? I see how this makes sense, since its an opposition. About communication issues, how would this happen?

hervaro,
What does Jupiter L10 stand for? My Jupiter is in the 3rd house, but close to the IC. "What is realised/gained from the job, benefits home and family", I agree.

Thank you both for your response :) I've been focusing on key words involved with whatever planet rules the MC, and thinking of how it could interact with this opposition. I'm also trying to find information about it and look for charts that have a similar dynamic, and learning how it works out.

That?s an interesting subject. First of all, if MC ruler sits in-between 3rd and 4th quadrants of the chart that shows the native?s later years, that period of time.
And that?s indication of some career activities, perhaps most successful, because MS ruler is one of significators of the profession achievements.
Moreover, 4th house also the indicator of own business (personal estate) if it?s in strong connections with MC and AC.
What about that?

Hi Yuzuru,

What is the exile factor? are there texts which also mention this? My Asc ruler conjuncts Moon and PoS in Sagittarius, 10th house. In some ways I relate to Jupiter, in other ways I don't.

Yuriy,

One of my goals is to have my own business, I didn't know the 4th house would be involved with that. So the themes of whatever planet is involved could be shown with the business?

Thanks for the comments. :)

marsipan wrote: Yuriy,

One of my goals is to have my own business, I didn't know the 4th house would be involved with that. So the themes of whatever planet is involved could be shown with the business?

Thanks for the comments. :)
That?s what the ruler of MC in 4th may indicate - own business, family business or just self employment from home office. Depending on strength of planet and it?s connections to AC, 7th house (clients).
10th house itself indicates the status out of home, in society, professional achievement in some office. But, in connection with 4th that office might become your own (4th ? own property).

The 4th/10th axis might also describe your upbringing, especially your relationship with your parents. I know a Jupiter in Virgo retro in the 4th and he idealizes his father but appears to have a bitter relationship with his mother. I think his parents are divorced. He also comes from a financially stable home where both parents had good professions and provided the best for him.