Obama releases his Hawaii birth certificate

Apr 27, 2011
Obama releases his Hawaii birth certificate10:02 AM
President Obama said today he released new copies of his Hawaii birth certificate because the flap over his birthplace threatens to overshadow the "enormous challenges" facing the nation.

"We're not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers," Obama said.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... s/1?csp=hf

Interestingly, the recent New Moon chart on Apr-3-2011 has Neptune smack on the Mc for Wasington DC. This New Moon chart (with the NM degree exactly square the Jan-4-2011 solar Eclipse degree opposit USA's natal Sun) with a Jupiter/Saturn opposition aligned with the NM, was activated by transit Mercury that hit the NM degree, exactly when the document was released.
Since this New Moon chart has this Neptune smack on the MC, might it suggest Obama's newly released Hawaii birth chart is a fake and this whole act is actually a fraud?

PS. The 4-Jan-2011 SE chart cast for Wasington DC has Venus in Scorpio tightly conjunct the Asc , exactly square Neptune in the 3rd house of the media and documents. The Jupiter/Uranus tight conjunction in the 4th is exactly trine the Asc.

Since this New Moon chart has this Neptune smack on the MC, might it suggest Obama's newly released Hawaii birth chart is a fake and this whole act is actually a fraud?
Hi aquastella, perhaps more relevant is Obama's statement.
"We're not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers," Obama said."

The "Agemt Provacateur" in this matter is Neptunian, TV Star - "American -dream man Donald Trump. He is widely believed to be positioning himself for the Presidential race, a matter of which he says he is due make a TV announcement on - just as soon as his current program run ends!!
mike c

I refuse to get involved in the argument over authenticity as it has nothing to do with astrology but I do think a small clarification in Trump's position is in order and no I'm not a Trump guy either:
... he is due make a TV announcement on - just as soon as his current program run ends!!
This is factually correct, but a small explanation is in order. Should Trump declare his candidacy, every minute of that program could be considered part of his campaign and free equal time could be legally demanded by his opponents. In similar cases the programs are simply taken off the air rather than grant lots and lots of free and unprofitable air time to the other candidates. So Trump is withholding his announcement until after the program runs, to avoid placing the producers of the program in that position.

Of course if he decided not to be a candidate, that announcement would have no effect on the program.

Nothing could be more relevant on an astrological website than using astrological techniques to question the thruth or falseness of the actions of those in power (tPluto in Capricorn) Thumbs up for Aquastella!
Valid point, but my comment wasn't aimed at what she posted but rather at what might follow. I didn't want to start anything. I only wanted to put Trump's actions in context.