Football in May 2011

Hello.

Arsenal FC vs Manchester United 14:05.

I don?t know if Arsenal plays with red shirt or yellow, or United with red or white.

I think Arsenal red and United white.

ASC Virgo, Mercury: United
DSC Pisces, Jupiter: Arsenal

(If Arsenal wears yellow, is ASC)

The moon is applying a conjunction with Jupiter first -Arsenal-, and then with Mars -X of United, X of VII-

So, Arsenal makes a goal first, and then Manchester United make goal and the final result for the match is a 1-1 draw.

If Arsenal wears yellow, they are Mercury and make a goal second.

Time of 1 goal: between 14:20 and 14:30
Last edited by arombe on Sun May 01, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

How on Earth do they come up with a starting time 14.05?
Does it have something to do with the Buses? :shock:

Asc 16VI07 MC 11GE48 Moon 22AR04 POF 27LE18
Odds: 2,55 3,25 2,65
Day Sun, Hour Sun - not radical

I'm not in touch with football predictions at the moment, but I'd like to support you thoughts on the draw. The Moon applies to Jupiter, who is L7 and L4, would either be a testimony for the guests or a draw. Mercury, who is L1+L10, the Moon and Jupiter are all in the same sign, which could be an indication of a draw. However, the chart is not radical and moves the result away from the favorites. Here there is no outright favorite by odds, so this may also be an indication of a draw.

If this match does not end in a draw, I think ManU get the upper hand, seeing that Mercury, L1, still is slow and the Moon applies to Jupiter, L7, who is vazarite and separated from the Sun's beams. :'
http://www.astronor.com

Arsenal - ManU 1-0 Arsenal got it! :shock:
This is why I have wanted a soccer vacation on my part.
Maybe it has soemthing to do with the design of the contest, but there is something lacking that could make the outfall more obvious. Never mind. Nice shot Arombe, and it was nice to pick up on a game in a passing moment. :'

Quite frankly, I will settle with being wrong. The proof is in the pudding and our predictions either have to be useful in a practical sense, or accurate enough for us to make money by betting on it. There could be a way around the problem, but I am not feeling confident at the moment.

LJ wrote:when MOON was Combust it was supposed to be DRAW
The Moon is combust for 24 hours, Laura. I never applied such a rule. I would look for chart specifics and think the details should always be quoted when refering to a match. Not everyone has the time to search out the details, particularly if you want an opinion. But there seems to be something we don't understand. It could have to do with the overall picture. I remember when Saturn was opposite Uranus, the ball started bouncing everywhere. Now it is Jupiter opposite Saturn.... When the Sun aspects the outer planets by 'hard' aspect, 'outside' results appear to occur more frequently. While the sequence of events often is shown by the motion of the Moon, there could be something with the condition of the Sun that 'sets the background scene'.

Maybe soccer results are too complex to figure out? Games may be won in many ways. I can't tell how many goals there will be, although it essentially is a question of not 'how many goals' but who is the strongest. Sometimes goals occur in extra play. Other times there is a controversial situation and the game is decided by an error made by the referee. In particular I think this last season has been difficult with very tight leagues. There is not a lot seperating teams from the bottom and top. Maybe different leagues are set to live their 'individual' lives.

The Moon combust not always means a draw. It it were so, the folk wisdom would have noticed it. The bookies would be taking holidays during the Moon's cumbustion. So it'a myth. Draws are more frequently if the Moon is 3-6 degrees distant from the Sun, and more sure if applying. Look at the odds and at the statistics how frequently teams used to play draw. It differs from country to country and from legue to league. For instance, draws in Premier League or in Bundesliga or in Scandinavia are less frequent than draws in French or Italian first league, apart from lower leagues in Italy and France, where draws are a regularity (approx. 40%) rather than an exception.

There are "professional draw makers" which draw half or more of their games. So draw is a regularity here and if a chart is radical (agreement between ASC, its lord and lord of hour), you may conclude that it will be a draw.

However, if one team plays in white (Moon), combustion usually means a lose for that team, unless the Sun is the lord of hour or lord of ASC, DSC, MC or IC, depending on who is a fave, a home team or according to distrubution of kit colours.

I agree with Andrew that the Sun's hard aspects with outer planets usually bring about upsets, but it's hard to sort out which way. If it happen's in an angle, you may be more confident of an upset. However, an outer planet afflicts the house where it is, so judge accordingly.

But what you, Andrew, said does not only relate to the Sun, it's true with other planets as well, for instance, Moon conjunct or oppose Pluto is a sure lose for a team who happens to play in white, otherwise it may be disregarded. If a malefic outer planet sits in dignities (I use only house and exaltation) of the planet who makes a hard aspect (conjunction or opposition, squares are less reliable) to the former, it seems not to afflict it at all. Conjunctions even seem to give an extreme force.

I have collected some observations within the time I have kept silent, and will in short time come out with some conlusions.

Take the controversial goal Chelsea were awarded against Tottenham last weekend as an example. The Tottenham keeper caught the ball on the line, yet the linesman said it was in and awarded Chelsea a goal. What would astrology have said - Was it a goal or did the goalkeeper save it??

Chelsea won the game 2-1. :shock: