US earthquake risk - New Madrid location

I have made some comments on the difficulty of predicting earthquakes with astro and don't spend much time with it these days. However there are two observations I have which in tandem are of interest.

1. Ptolemy assigns earthquakes to Mercury. Consider in the next Merc retrograde cycle that Mercury's inferior conjunction with the Sun on April 9, 2011; 3:36 EDT occurs at 19AR36 which is almost the exact IC of my own Regulus USA National Horoscope.

2. FEMA has demonstrated an increased concern about risks of a major quake in the New Madrid fault area (US Midwest). A few months ago they tendered bids for several million portions of 3-5 day emergency food survival kits. In addition, on April 28, 2011 they have planned an earthquake drill in the New Madrid area dubbed "The Great Central U.S. Shake Out."

http://www.shakeout.org/centralus/

Just passing this on. Have no strong opinion on this and not making any kind of formal prediction.
Dr. H.
World Class Research in Medieval Predictive Astrology
www.regulus-astrology.com

LaRouche is a crank. He used to be a left wing crank. Now, at an advanced age, I understand he is a right wing crank. LIving proof that what goes around comes around. :-T