Cheltenham Gold Cup

Friday 18th March 2011
Cheltenham, Cheltenham Gold Cup 15.20pm
51.54N, 2.04W
Using 5th House campanus, get Sag 15.02
Now bear in mind this a 2m 4f, the first aspect is Mercury 15.13 Airies and Saturn 15.07 Libra. who are both in opposition
or do they gallop on to become a Mars race ? Mars 18.36 Pisces

Re: Cheltenham Gold Cup

VestaDS wrote:Now bear in mind this a 2m 4f
I think it's 3m 2.5f, see:
http://www.cheltenham.co.uk/racing/the_ ... edule.html

The Asc is changing sign, so we have Leo if the race starts on time, but it could be Virgo if there is a delay. What is certain is the Moon rising in H1 in the hour of the Moon, in a Yod formation with the PoF and Jupiter. The Moon's node is in H5, further emphasising the Moon.

I tend to look at the dominant picture when looking at a racing chart, so this chart suggests something lunar, such as the tides: as in Tidal Bay at 20/1

At this early stage the horse may withdraw, but if it runs I think it is worth a modest bet!

Not the GOLD CUP but from today;
Wednesday 16 March 2011, Cheltenham Racecourse
1600 campanus 5th goes to sun in pisces in the 7th, leo is intercepted in 12th and sun is in the terms (Lily) of mars

1st Carlito Brigante wearing maroon with a white star 20/1
Why? ok.. 7th and 1st often point to "real" person or a name. This is a fictional character (pisces), 2 books made into 1 film (pisces is a dual sign and sun is very Hollywood ..Carlito's Way.. with the WILL of the sun). The hero is a thief who becomes a Don (peregrine sun) who goes to prison (intercepted 12th) and finally dies in a drug deal (pisces) gun fight (terms of mars) gone wrong while looking at a poster saying "escape to paradise" (pisces). Maroon is not a typical sun colour but it's in the7th for "dark colours" by tradition.
: ) hope you followed all that!

3rd was Orsippus wearing blue with a lovely yellow circle (sun) in the middle at 33/1
He was the first Olympic runner to win naked :) A mythical figure, a hero.. sun in pisces and a named 7th house person.

4th was Battle Group also at 33/1, lovely bright yellow front, stands out as very sunny in the listing.
Sun in 7th of open enemies and warfare and in terms of mars and pisces where battling mars is strong in triplicity bot night and day. "group" well, no 11th connection but pisces is the collective?

(Borthy was 2nd at 12/1.. no idea how he got there!)

16:40 Look closely and you'll see that campanus 5th goes to the antiscia of the part of fortune who is in Capricorn in the 5th by bodily placement.

And the winner is.... What a Charm wearing maroon and white stripes : ) Perfect at 11/1.

Also check out the 17:15.. 5th went to jupiter in aries in the 7th.
Destroyer Deployed wearing purple with a yellow sash (SO jupiter!) and pale blue sleeves (Lily terms of venus) came 2nd at 66/1. At 1/4 odds that's a fantastic result. Jupiter is pergrine in aries by day. The benefics aren't always good!

If you have a chance please look at 14:05 tomorrow, 17th Match 2011
Campanus 5th goes to moon in leo in 1st house in terms of mars with cancer on the 12 th cusp.

Viking Blond red and blue chevrons 28/1

Duke of Lucca red with balck star, black and red striped sleeves 18/1
Heavenly Blues yellow with green sash and red hat 28/1 (moon is applying opposition to neptune!)

Chartreaux when I looked this up I thought it would be a wine.. it's a cat (leo)! An ancient bread found in France and it's grey, kind of silver grey for the moon.
moon rules 12th of large animals, not small.. but I have seen this type of reversal before. Colours are pale, blue and pink chevrons.. a bit moon like?
Odds are 6/1

These also Mr Moonshine at 28/1, blue with pink circles.. colours don't really fit? But name does... moon (for moon, doh!) - shine for leo?

and last one (promise)
Heavenly Blues.
Moon opposes Neptune.
Yellow with green sash and red hat.
But isn't moon in leo optomisitc? It's neptune for the blues...33/1

Loking at Friday
13.30pm
5th House 15.40 Scorpio
1st Aspect Mars 18.32 pisces (8th House)

Im going to go for Archtrave at 50-1 as it has 8th house connections.

With my Free ?1 bet from the "Sun newspaper"...lol

and Unaccompanied for a safer bet.

My tips for today were rubbish! I didn't see Buena Vista.. moon in leo? Nope sorry, still can't see it :) more like venus in a air sign with merc for seeing??kinda neptune... nope, dont get it! glad u did though.

From my method, the biggy, the Gold cup, is v confused. 3 planets/points in the same degree as I remember. Will look again.

Architrave? Colours are 8th house, dark. But it sounds more staurn to me, an architectural feature esp. doors and windows.

I like Sailors Warn ... pisces/mars... and mars is in terms of mercury for the speaking out... and he wears mars red. Was beaten by Unacompanied on his last outing so you could be onto something there.

Troup Fort has a good name, but colours aren't so good.. black and blue squares. The again, there's the terms of mercury and the 8th house/pisces colours. Although 8th is actually dark green traditionally.

Mr Carter.. could be a charioteer.. is that mars? I like the pisces/mars colours. 50/1 would be nice : ) Probably more mercury and 3rd house for too-ing and fro-ing... although moon is in applying opposition... hmmm.

What about Molotof? Sounds like petrol bomb and 8th house is dark green.

Can't find anything that fits mars ruling 10th and 5th...Granduet? Sketchy!

Zarcander! Pink with purple large circles!!! no, no, no, no. no! That's so venus.. and libra?, what did we miss?

However, 2nd Unaccompanied at 7/2 and 3rd Granduet at 13/2, so a very respectable pick by Vesta and I scraped in with a sketchy last minute pick... and a small profit e/w at 1/4 odds.. if you put your money down : )

Final Approach 10/1.. sun in 8th, gotta laugh (dark blue with white on sleeves)
Get me out of here 7/1 : )
Nearby 66/1 red, blue stars, white sleeves
Cockney Trucker 33/1 red with white chevron