laurajohn wrote: as i predicted..BOLTON won the game
But you had the wrong chart. :-? The North Node was actually in the 6th (not 7th) and the Moon was in the 11th, not 1st.

Your prediction for the Man U match was wrong, but as you did not give any analysis we can not tell why.

I do not see the point of posting a prediction without reasoning, it is of no interest. Also, if you gave the details of the chart you were using, other people might be able to explain where you are going wrong in your chart calculations.

laurajohn wrote:BAYERN MUNICH v INTERMILAN

as moon aspects VOC ..Bayernmunich wins !
Inter Milan won the match and won overall. I wonder if you got the chart wrong again. If I understand you correctly, you think the Moon is Void of Course, but it has just changed sign. The match started at 1945 GMT, perhaps you set the chart for 1945 Munich time?

In future, if you gave details of the chart people could check that you had the correct chart.

GB wrote:

Inter Milan won the match and won overall. I wonder if you got the chart wrong again. If I understand you correctly, you think the Moon is Void of Course, but it has just changed sign. The match started at 1945 GMT, perhaps you set the chart for 1945 Munich time?

In future, if you gave details of the chart people could check that you had the correct chart.
yup I set the chart time(local) munich time...as the match was at munich homeground. chart time is 1845CET
LAURA

laurajohn wrote:
GB wrote:

yup I set the chart time(local) munich time...as the match was at munich homeground. chart time is 1845CET........am i not write ??? in chart setting time
LAURA