Football in March 2011

It's time we began our March thread in football predictions. Good luck to everybody.

I will start with Australia League play - offs. May be not too interesting from a football viewpoint but worth from an astrological viewpoint.
In February' s thread we started meaty discussions on understanding of receptions, let' s continue them in March.

What cought my attention was the names of the clubs - Central Coast Mariners and Gold Coast, so appropriate for Jupiter (mariners) and the Sun (gold). As all will have noticed Jupiter and the Sun are in mr. The Sun is in the house of Jupiter, whereas Jupiter disposes the Sun by exaltation and also by triplicity (it is a day chart). So taken only by association with names, it gives advantage to Sun (exaltation + triplicity). Let' s see the chart.

Central Coast Mariners - Gold Coast
Odds 1.95 3.40 3.50, 19:00 (GMT + 11h), 05.03.2011
Bluetongu Stadium coordinates 33 25 42 S, 151 20 17 E
ASC 06VI06, MC 15GE19, POF 11VI11, Moon 19PI29
Day Saturn, hour Venus

Kits: Mariners - dark blue with golden stripes, Gold Coast - white

The chart is radical, so it favours the home fave. According to colours DSC is more appropriate to be attribute to Mariners (Jupiter is also natural significator).

The radicality with which we have to deal here is triplicity, it may be an indication of draw, considering that Venus rules the hour. Venus herself in is a very powerful mr with Saturn (house +term), besides Saturn is exalted and rules Venus by triplicity. It is a very strong indication for the home team.

L of ASC Mercury disposes Venus by exaltation, but is weak (detriment and fall, but in its term). Good position of l of hour is an indication for the fave.

The Moon is combust which is not good for the fave but the New Moon exalts Venus and is strongly favourable to Jupiter but destructive to Mercury.

My prediction is Central Coast Mariners, however, I am still afraid of the fact that the chart is radical by triplicity and that strong mr between Saturn, l of day, and Venus, L of hour, in which Saturn has power over Venus (house, triplicity and term of Saturn). This may be indication for draw.

:' 8) :)

Birmingham-WestBrom, 12.45 GMT
Odds: 2,35 3,25 2,90
Asc 21CN43 MC 21PI37 Moon 21PI51 POF 28CN58
Day Saturn, Hour Moon - Radical, lady of hour is L1
With a radical chart, and the Moon, L1, on the MC - surely B'ham prevail?
I notice the Moon's alignment with detrimented Mercury, L4 - but Mercury (Virgo) is the natural significator and ruler of Birmingham (?) Whatever Mercury represents of foreign whistles or tongues, I feel certain that this will prove secondary to the elevation of the Moon.

Central Coast Mariners - Gold Coast 1-0
Your prediction came off fine! :'
http://www.astronor.com

I agree with you, Andrew, that the chart seems promising for Birmingham.
Although Saturn - W.B.A. significator (black shirt and shorts) is essentially strong in mr with his dispositor Venus, the Moon looks like to be in a better position. JF claims that all that matters is accidental dignity, essential is not important. I am inclined to agree with he, however, we cannot totally disregard essential force.
With the chart radical by house and the Moon, l of ASC and hour, on MC it should Birmingham's game.

On the other hand, all planets in Pisces dispose Venus by exaltation, and Saturn being in mr with her (considering that he has advantage over Venus in that reception) may also benefit. May be W.B.A. will score. But there are speculations, not sure of that.

Where did you take that Birmingham is Virgo, Andrew? :-?

Where did you take that Birmingham is Virgo, Andrew? :-?
RE Bills has it. I have been following it for several years and B'ham have shown some remarkable result while the Moon was transiting that sign, which was in accord with certain 'thumb-rules' I have been following. But on the other hand, then Moon in Pisces 'can' prove a disadvantage when comparing with other testimonies.

WestBrom, I haven't got a clue...
http://www.astronor.com

Meanwhile Birmingham - W.B.A. are playing (0:0 after the 1st half), I will try to sort out some of the games in PL to be played at 15:00 GMT, and Bundesliga to be played at 15:30 CET.

These all are games with very close odds, so there are no pronounced favourites and total underdogs.

In all charts Leo is rising, and it is either the hour of Jupiter or Mars, in some charts guards are exactly on the bridge. Moon perfects only trine with A Venus, who happens to be either lord of 4th or MC.

I will start with Bundesliga.

Moenchengladbach - Hoffenheim, 15:30 CET, 05.03.2011
Odds 2.60 3.40 2.60
Coordinates 51 10 28 N, 06 23 07 E.
Moenchengladbach - white; Hoffenheim blue
ASC 15LE32, MC 28AR54, POF 23LE35, Moon 22PI42

Hour Jupiter on the brink to Mars + 1 min

The chart is radical and will maintain radical after the change of the hour. L of hour Jupiter exalts Sun, it might be an advantage for the home team but in a minute after the kick off (if it be at 15:30) changes to Mars. Mars is in the same triplicity as Sun, L of hour, and in mutual reception with his dispositor - too much receptions have a leaning of draw.
Here Moon in the exaltation of Venus, L of 4th, trines her antisca - it I consider as a slight advantage for the guests. My prediction is draw.

Frankfurt - Kaiserslautern
2.30 3.40 3.00
coordinates 50 4 7 N, 8 38 43 E

ASC 16LE32, MC 01TA16, POF 24LE35
Frankfurt - red with black stripes, Kaiserslautern white
Hour Mars

Here Venus rules MC, so the Moon's trine to her antisca I believe will favour the home team.

Stuttgart - Schalke
2.10 3.40 3.40
coordinates 48 47 32 N, 9 13 55 E
Stuttgart - white/red
Schalke - blue or black

ASC 16LE18, MC01TA53, POF 24LE21
Hour Moon
The same testimonies as in Frankfurt - Kaiserslautern (Moon trines A of Venus, L of MC). The game should be Stuttgart's.

Newcastle - Everton
Odds 2.60 3.20 2.80
15:00, GMT
coordinates 54 58 32N, 01 37 18W
Newcastle - black shirt with white stripes, black shorts; Everton - rosy shirt with dark almost black horizantal stripe on the chest

ASC 17 LE26, MC 28AR24, POF 25LE 42, Moon 22PI57
Hour Jupiter on the brink to Mars + 1
Very interesting testimonies, I feel like willing to attribute Saturn in Libra to Newcastle, but dark rosy shirt (Everton) to Venus in Aquarius. Again the mutual reception we have to deal with!
Moon trines antisca Venus, good for Everton, but Saturn has the upperhand in that reception (house, triplicity and term). my prediction is draw.

Bolton - Aston Villa
odds 2.25 3.25 3.25
coordinates 53 34 50 N, 02 32 08 W
ASC 15LE57, MC 27AR, POF 24LE14
Hour Jupiter to Mars + 5 min

Bolton white shirt and black shorts, Aston Villa - claret
It too looks like draw, but here the hour needs 5 minutes to change.
DSC is Bolton (white shirt and black shorts - Saturn in Libra). Here we have the same Saturn - Venus reception and Moon's trine Venus antisca. My prediction is Bolton.

West Ham - Stoke
Odds 2.20 3.25 3.40
coordinates 51 35 55 N, 00 02 22 E
ASC 16LE35, MC 00TA08, POF 24LE52
Hour Mars
Here Venus happens to be ruler of MC. It should give advantage to the home team. My prediction is West Ham.

B'ham - WestBrom 1-3!!
Now there is something I call messy!
Not at all, Andrew. It supports only the theory on receptions - all planets in Pisces are inclined to make it short with poor Mercury, who happens to be ruler of Birmingham. Even as per colours Birmingham's kit is a Mercury's kit in a double- bodied sign (blue shirt with white broad horizontal stripe on chest, white shorts with blue stripe at the sides). What happened here
Moon when it is cumbust is a malefic and a powerful malefic as she culminates on MC, so poor Mercury was KAPUT as Germans say. :-cry

The chart makes perfect sense only if Birmingham is ruled by Virgo, otherwise not. So you are right Birmingham is Virgo.

Janis Valkovskis wrote:
Bolton - Aston Villa
odds 2.25 3.25 3.25
coordinates 53 34 50 N, 02 32 08 W
ASC 15LE57, MC 27AR, POF 24LE14
Hour Jupiter to Mars + 5 min

Bolton white shirt and black shorts, Aston Villa - claret
It too looks like draw, but here the hour needs 5 minutes to change.
DSC is Bolton (white shirt and black shorts - Saturn in Libra). Here we have the same Saturn - Venus reception and Moon's trine Venus antisca. My prediction is Bolton.

Excellent prediction regarding this match :'
LAURA

laurajohn wrote: WOLVERHAMPTON-TOTTENHAM

wolverhampton may win the match
Do you have any particular reason for thinking that Wolves may win or is it just a guess?