Re. Schalke's 3-1 victory over Valencia last night, Saturn's prominence in the ascendant does it really. But I get confused when he pops up as L4. The Lord of the 4th always makes me think that the game might be a draw or the visitors get it (the 4th house being the 10th house when counted from the 7th). Then there is the mr. between Venus and Saturn. Venus applies by sextile to Jupiter, who has virtue on the 10th, but I don't like it when it gets that difficult. The Lord of the Hour should also have told us something. He, Mercury, was in Aries, in the same sign as Jupiter, to whom Venus, L1, was applying.
http://www.astronor.com

RE: Schalke - Valencia. Unfortunately, I did not manage to post my prediction before the game started. I was going for Schalke's victory considering that Saturn, L of the 4th, was just inside the 1st cusp in strong mr with Venus, l of ASC. But then Valencia scored, and I held back my prediction being afraid of missing that one (the chart being radical nevertheless, from the statistics viewpoint I considered Valencia as marginal fave) and tarnishing my prediction skills.

So far I have observed that if L 1 or L 1O is just inside the cusp of the 7th, the team who is signified by DSC wins, or vice versa if L 7 or L 4 is just inside the cusp of the 1st, the team who is signified by ASC wins.
L 1 and L 7 seem to be working this way better than L 10 and L4.
If, on the contrary, L1 or L 10 happens to be just on the cusp of the 7th but not inside, judge the opposite - the team who is signified by ASC wins, and vice versa. Again, L1 and L7 seem to be working better. In this connection I agree with John Frawley, he has suggested it.

Braga - Liverpool, 18.00 GMT
Asc 14CN24 MC 23PI23 MO 1AR17 POF 25VI32
Day Jupiter Hour Mercury - Mercury and Moon both in Fire
Just adding that this chart shows radicality of a different order and want to check it against the outfall result. The game has started and I cant get my head round making a prediction.

EL, 1/8 finals, 1st leg
Braga - Liverpool
odds: 3:00 3.00 2.50
18:00, GMT, Estadio AXA 41 34 N, 08 26 W
ASC 13VI59, MC 11 GE 11, POF 18SC17, Moon 24TA07
Day Jupiter, hour Mercury

Braga - red/white, Liverpool - black

ASC - Braga (Mercury - white, Aries - red), DSC - Liverpool (Jupiter in Aries).
The chart is radical and it should favour the fave, i.e. Liverpool.

The chart is not full of strong indications. Mercury, L of day, hour, ASC and MC happens to be in the same sign as L of DSC and day - Jupiter. It seems to favour the away team. On the other hand, both Mercury and Jupiter by antisca happen to be inside the 1st but relatively far from the cusp which is not a strong testimony. The only aspect the Moon perfects in 5 degrees is A Mercury which gives a minor advantage to the home team.
It' s hard to decide whether Mercury' s placement in the same sign as Jupiter is enough for Liverpool to win considering also that there is a negative for Mercury reception between Jupiter and Mars (Jupiter' s and Mercury' s dispositor) who happens to be in Pisces, Mercury' s detriment and fall. I will consider it rather a draw than win for Liverpool.

CSKA Moscow - Porto
Odds 2.80 3.20 2.50
21:00 (GMT +3h)
Luzhniki stadium 55 42 56 N, 37 33 13 E

ASC 17LI02, MC 23CN44, POF 21SA21
Day Jupiter, hour Jupiter
CSKA - red and blue kit, Porto - yellow shirt, black shorts

The chart is radical. If the lord of hour and day happens to be the same planet, it usually gives some advantage to the home team.

This chart is a tricky one considering receptions, Jupiter, l of hour and day is in mr with Mars, L of ASC, by house. There is the same alignment between Venus, L of ASC, and Saturn, ruler of IC, as it was in the chart Schalke - Valencia. The difference is that there Saturn happens to be just on the cusp but not inside as it was yesterday. It' s hard to say whether it may give any advantage to PORTO. A particle sextile between Venus and Jupiter seems to be an advantage to the home team.

I will go for the home team.

Leverkusen - Villareal
Odds 1.91 3.40 4.00
19:00 CET, Bay Arena coordinates 51 2 17 N, 7 00 08 E
Leverkusen - black, Villareal yellow

ASC 26VI29, MC 25GE28, POF 00SA48
Hour Moon

I took the chart as radical, for the Moon happens to be in her exaltation in Taurus which agrees with Virgo ASC (both cold and dry). Besides the Moon closely aspects ASC (trine). Considering the Moon' s application to A Mercury, I expect Leverkusen to win.

PSV - Rangers
Odds 1.50 4.00 7.00
19:00 CET, Philips stadion coordinates 51 26 30 N, 05 28 03 E
hour Moon
ASC 25 VI 25, MC 24GE03, POF 29SC44

The same testimonies, I expect PSV to win.

Janis Valkovskis wrote:EL, 1/8 finals, 1st leg
Braga - Liverpool
odds: 3:00 3.00 2.50
18:00, GMT, Estadio AXA 41 34 N, 08 26 W
ASC 13VI59, MC 11 GE 11, POF 18SC17, Moon 24TA07
Day Jupiter, hour Mercury

Braga - red/white, Liverpool - black

ASC - Braga (Mercury - white, Aries - red), DSC - Liverpool (Jupiter in Aries).
The chart is radical and it should favour the fave, i.e. Liverpool.

The chart is not full of strong indications. Mercury, L of day, hour, ASC and MC happens to be in the same sign as L of DSC and day - Jupiter. It seems to favour the away team. On the other hand, both Mercury and Jupiter by antisca happen to be inside the 1st but relatively far from the cusp which is not a strong testimony. The only aspect the Moon perfects in 5 degrees is A Mercury which gives a minor advantage to the home team.
It' s hard to decide whether Mercury' s placement in the same sign as Jupiter is enough for Liverpool to win considering also that there is a negative for Mercury reception between Jupiter and Mars (Jupiter' s and Mercury' s dispositor) who happens to be in Pisces, Mercury' s detriment and fall. I will consider it rather a draw than win for Liverpool.

MY prediction went wrong...unfortunately yours too all predictions gone wrond :(
LAURA

Thanks, Laura! :-T
I had a bad day from the starting to the end. Actually, I had a feeling that I should have not posted predictions, but succumbed to tempation by devil.

I will sort things out, and hope to learn from my mistakes.

Laura, I will give you credit for quoting Janis' analysis, but it was your handywork I was hoping you would include. Or else, we don't stand a chance. We have to be able to sort out the details. Getting a football match wrong isn't the end of the world - it is an exercize in astrological evaluation - and that makes it a win-win situation from the start.

I've been wondering whether different days have different rules. After all the hour of Mars on the day of the Sun may perform differently than the hour of Mars on the day of the Moon, or Saturn?

Questions to the details - that is what makes this interesting. :)

Inquiry about Ramsyastro.com

Hi,

Does anyone know about ramsyastro.com website or did you ever tried it? It can be related to the topic discussed in here as the website talks about perfection in their predictions about sports and they welcome fellow astrologers to be part of their group. But their fees in each prediction is too high of $50 per game or match. I did have a communication with them inquiring about their services but never tried subscribing but they gave me a trial with the Sociedad vs Mallorca game and they prediction Sociedad to win and its true Sociedad won the game. Im not sure if it was truly predicted from astrology analysis or from something else unless one will subscribe and see the accuracy of their result. I tried to check in the net about their website if they are just scam but i never found any. Hope you wont mind what i have posted if it is not related with the specific topic being discussed in here but i just want to share for everybody's awareness on what is going on around the globe. Thanks.

By the way the person communicating with me is from India.

Regards,

Vince
Life is short, lets make the most of it. Save the best for last.