5-7 April 2011: Exaltations days

Checking the ephemeris for the next few months I saw an interesting configuration for early April 2011. From 5-7 April there will be four 'planets' in exaltation:

Sun in Aries
Moon in Taurus
Venus in Pisces
Saturn in Libra

Caput Dragonis in detriment in Sagittarius spoils a bit but this exaltation is of later date than the planetary ones. Furthermore for modern astrologers Neptune's arrival in Pisces at the same time will be interesting. Mars is in his rulership sign

During the 6th of April the Moon will be around 30?, 60? and 150? aspects with Sun, Venus and Saturn respectively. Sun is in opposition with Saturn and Venus in 150? with Saturn and applying to 30? with the Sun.

I have no idea if this will be reflected in mundane events during these days and I don't have further comments on the positions but I wanted to let you know anyway :).

According to my ephemeris, Neptune will finally change into Pisces on the 5th as well, I tend to notice a lot more tension when Malefics or outer planets are in critical degrees, and I think that Neptune will be a lot happier in Pisces, water water everywhere... I think we will see tensions ease globally with that transit. well just a working theory, we'll see (makes em think a flood of ideas, but I suppose a flood is just as possible, though with him flowing out of the water pourer might also signify flooding, or a flooding of ideas)

granny

Mine is the following week, so yes, it looks like a lovely solar return, and since my natal moon is in Leo and I have a lunar return the same day as the solar return, You could say I was finding this to be an interesting solar return year. Granny

Tienka / Granny,

Perhaps it's possible that mundane positions and if related to certain mundane events, and in aspect/relevance to a natal/return chart increases the social engagement of the individual for the particular event.

For example, as in a case in which an oil disaster chart in close relation to a natal/return chart might incite someone to get involved in environment organisations etc.

I'm not sure about this and many other factors count but it could be an element of it.