Am I pregnant? Yet another pregnancy horary..

Goodmorning everybody! I could reaaally use your help here.. I casted this chart a few days ago asking the question "Am I or will I become pregnant after my recent intercourse with x" I know it sounds weird to be asking this just a few days after the incident, but what happened was that I wasn't trying to get pregnant and it was coitus interruptus, this was on Thursday night but then the question popped in my mind on Monday like I was compelled to do a horary about it. I should mention that I would of course keep the baby, though alone, as things aren't going well between me and my fiance.. Anyway, let's try to interpret the chart..
Here are the details:
Monday May 10th 2010
Time 12.02 pm (noon)
at Kalimnos Greece (26e59 36n57)

So I think the chart is radical, as it describes me (1st house) quite well. Asc is leo and in 1st house is Mars. I am Sagittarius natally, but i'm a very fire-y person, especially during this period of my life, I act like a real fighter (Mars). My natal 5th cusp is 24 gemini and i find in this horary chart Venus to be at 26 gemini in the 11th house which I've read to be another house to look at for children. Forgive me If i'm wrong, I'm still learning so many things I say may be wrong.. Please feel free to correct me..
The question is about a fifth house matter, so makes sense that true node is in fifth house (along with vertex, pluto and ceres).
Also if I take 8th house to be house of conception (i've read somewhere that in horary it is), I find in there Jupiter (ruler of 5th by the way) and uranus (unexpected, sudden) in conjunction.
The Asc is neither early nor late at 17 degrees Leo. (My fiance is Leo by the way). Saturn is in 2nd house in Virgo so ok.
BUT. Moon is V.O.C. but in Cancer so it can perform(according to Lilly). Also she is in 11th house which here is in Cancer so she is happy here. Am I right so far? Taking this into consideration I went on to read the chart.
Asc ruler Sun in 10nth house, and 5th ruler Jupiter in 8th house are in a very tight sextile of 0 degrees applying. Very good I think!
Jupiter is a fortune and is significator for the quesited and Lilly considers this to be hopeful!
My significator is sun in 10th house and Sun is the giver of life, he is in a good house but in Taurus (not so good).
Also, Mars in Leo in 1st house is not good either when it comes to matters of pregnancy, and I thought at the first look that maybe this is a clear no, but then what about the applying sextile between the significators?
Then I see that asteroid child is in 1st house so maybe this means the child is in me but will bring conflict (Mars)?
Jupiter is also in pisces, a fertile sign.
As to Pluto retrograde in 5th house I think it's not good, but have found no further explanations as to that..
Because the moon makes no applying aspects, (except for an opposition to the true node but that's not a planet for me to consider, is it?), I got very confused. I was inclined to say no i'm not pregnant but there are some things in this chart that say yes. I am prejudiced because it's my own chart, and would like the answer to be yes, so although I give my considerations, I would appreciate your thoughts on the chart, as more objective and because you have greater knowledge of the subject..
Please, anything you have to say is valuable..
Yours, Vali..

[/img]

I am seeing two different charts here, so I am confused - one with a Cancer Moon, one with an Aries. If it was the 10th of May, I think it's more likely Aries because we had a Cancer Moon the other day. You wrote 10th in the details but loaded the 17th on your chart, so I would double-check the date first and foremost before trying to interpret the chart.

It looks like Vali has chart for the 17th, I cannot distinguish it on my computer. Interesting "mistake" here -- thanks for noticing and pointing it out, Tanit. Vali, sorry about the confusion.

We sure are seeing a lot of Leo rising charts lately - with a retro Saturn 7th ruler for us. Oh, I see now she said the question was Monday, so it must be the 17th. The Aries one was a little clearer. This is similar to a pregnancy chart I asked about my niece and she was pregnant, and that chart was contradictory like this one, but likely because the child is bringing a lot of issues up for her (financially and health-wise). Cancer Moon in the 11th and trine Jupiter (eventually) received is especially contradictory to other factors in the chart, but I would still say it's likely a no because of Jupiter (5th ruler) being in the 8th house and the 7th ruler so barren and Jupiter opposing Saturn. It seems like you are more fertile than your fiance, since he's a barren planet in a barren sign and retrograde (also opposing the baby). Moon is close to the node, and either node (even the north node) is not favorable for the Moon (within 12 degrees, I think, according to Bonatti?). It eclipses the Moon.

I think the eventual trine might be promising in the future, but the Saturn influences pose delays. Time factors for the Moon in a cardinal sign succeedent house are usually in months. I can't read the degree numbers on your chart.

OOOOPSS!! The chart was the 17, I'm so sorry, it must have been a mistake in typing.. Thank you all of you for your input on the subject, I'm at work so I will come back later to comment more! If anyone else wants to add something of course you're welcome to! I will of course tell you when I find out either way!! :)

Hello this is the same chart, i think it's more readable? I hope it is..
So the question was asked May 17th not 10nth, sorry for the typo..
I have to say that I have some things in common with your niece, Tanit.. My fiance and I are going through a rough patch, we are thinking about breaking the engagement actually. I know for sure that he would ask for me to terminate the pregnancy, but it's against my beliefs to do so (not for religious beliefs, but medical more, as I am a doctor studying to become an Ob/Gyn so I've seen abortions and how cruel they are). More so because I myself am adopted and know first hand of the sorrow people go through when they can't have children (from my mum who adopted me). So I grew up seeing children as a bless, a godsend gift.. So when I was asking the question I knew deep in my heart that if I am then I'll go through it alone, but have faith that I will be able to be there for my child when he/she feels abandoned in a way by his/her father. This intercourse was a try between us to mend some things in our relationship because sexual incompatibility is one of our major problems, we did use a condom but only half way through (sorry for the TMI). If a patient were to come to me and tell me this and asked me, I would say nah you're not pregnant it's like one in a million. BUT i have seen it happen and somewhere in my heart I feel... i don't know, different. Instinct maybe? Or maybe deep down I want to be? My fiance says he wants to have a family if we stay together but around 32 maybe, but I don't want to wait so much.. He thinks too much of money, not only on this subject but generally he's like don't do this don't do that etc. I'm not like that, we have fights over monetary problems too. Anyway I think I'm rumbling once again (which I often do!). I wrote this in hope that some of the above information is of help to you to clear some things up.. I hope I am pregnant to be honest, but if I'm not, then still, I don't know, I feel it's coming closer somehow.. Wishful thinking maybe? :)
Vali

I also think it is a "no" for now. The eventual trine between the Moon and Jupiter with mutual reception is a promise, both are fertile, strong and benefic, except Jupiter is in the 8th now. But right now before the MOon will trine Jupiter it will sextile the Sun. Jupiter is in the 8th, moving to an opposition with Saturn, the Moon with the south node and in opposition to house 5.
There is an applying trine between L1 and L7, although no reception, perhaps you will make it work with your fiance but it does seem like you are on different pages, so to speak. It does feel though that the baby may come soon.

Hello

I was just reading through the thread and something I wanted to add is that some of the significators can't behold the Ascendant:

- Jupiter in Pisces can't behold the Leo Ascendant.

- Saturn in Virgo can't behold the Leo Ascendant.

Also the Moon has mitigated aversion because Cancer and Leo have the luminaries as rulers and the Sun beholds the Ascendant by square aspect.

I also saw that the Sun is conjunct Algol, and of course Mars afflicts the Ascendant strongly as well as still being within orb of its square with the Sun. Mars rules the 4th and 9th houses in this chart, but I'm not sure how that applies to your situation so I'm just drawing attention to it because surely there is some meaning there that the chart is trying to tell you?

I think I would be inclined to interpret the unreceived Sun sextile Jupiter and the Moon in Cancer as your desire for a child, rather than as a testimony of pregnancy. Although the Moon's swift and increasing in light and in its own domicile I agree that the Moon conjunct the node, particularly the south node, isn't a favourable testimony in the matter. Maybe Moon in 11th also points to your hopes, as also might Venus in 11th being square to Jupiter. (T-square between Venus Jupiter Saturn (and Uranus)).

Venus (hour ruler) perfected its square to Jupiter before any of the other planets/luminaries perfected their aspects (see list below). I don't know what that symbolises but IMO it needs to be considered. Perhaps it is just that Venus naturally signifies relationships. Significant that although Jupiter is in the exaltation of Venus, Venus is in the detriment of Jupiter.

I'm not sure if you've looked at it from this point of view but I think the chart is saying things about the importance of your relationship, your ambitions, and the financial issues.

Regards

H.

Here are the aspects in order in local time for Kalimnos

17th May 2010 12:02hrs Horary question asked
17th May 2010 ? ? 13:57hrs ? ? ? Venus squares Jupiter
18th May 2010 ? ? ?3:41hrs ? ? ? ?Sun sextiles Jupiter
18th May 2010 ? ? 11:18hrs ? ? ? Venus squares Saturn
18th May 2010 ? ? 19:11hrs ? ? ? Moon trines Jupiter
18th May 2010 ? ? 20:07hrs ? ? ? Moon sextiles Sun
18th May 2010 ? ? 20:37hrs ? ? ? Moon sextiles Saturn
18th May 2010 ? ? 23:35hrs ? ? ? Moon trines Uranus