Goca,
I noticed Moon's first aspect to Saturn R after I posted prediction. Kazan plays in Luzhniki stadium the coordinates of which are 55 42 56 N, 37 33 13 E. So ASC is wrong. I have no software at hand to calculate the right ASC. If in this case Saturn happens to be further away from IC, it most probably will be 0:0.
Regards
Janis

Champions League 1/8 finals

Lyon Olympique - Real Madrid
Odds 4.20 3.40 1.91

22.02.2011, 20:45, CET
Stade de Gerland coordinates 45 43 26 N, 04 49 56 E

ASC 02LI35, MC 03CN09, POF 04GE55, Moon 06SC10

Day and hour Mars

It's a tricky one which on surface should move the result away from the fave as the chart is not radical. Mars being in a hot and moist Aquarius may also take on some moist, thus the chart may not be so irradical as it looks like.
It's very hard to assign who is who, as Olympique may play in their white home, in which case they are Libra ASC, and may play in their third dark blue third kit, in which case they are Aries DSC, or, alternatively, Jupiter in Aries in a night chart. Real, depending on which kit Olympique will wear, might play in white (home kit) or black (away) or blue (third) - so ASC or DSC.

The chart is pretty telling - Mars, the lord of DSC, who also happens to be also the lord of day and hour is about to enter Pisces, so one must leave the competion at this stage. Venus, L of ASC, exalts Mars, L of DSC, day and hour. So one team should win who is signified by Mars.
On the other hand, both Venus and Mars are in major dignities of Saturn, L of IC, who is angular and retrograde, it may be an indication for a low-score game.
The Moon in Scorpio most probably is going to harm the team who will be playing in white. The Moon, L of MC, is perfecting only one aspect - sextile Pluto in the 4th.

Given such contradictory testimonies, I probably need to suspend judgement, but I will risk - my prediction is Olympique.

Copenhagen FC - Chelsea

Odds 4.20 3.40 2.20
22.02.2011, 20:45 CET

Parken coordinates 55 40 34 N, 12 34 06 E

ASC 07LI27, MC 10CN16, POF 09GE47

Hour and day Mars but about to switch to Sun's in 8 minutes

The same testimonies. ASC is Copenhagen (white kit). Chelsea will most probably play in their blue home kit, so alternatively they may be given Jupiter sitting on DSC in major dignities of Mars, l of day and hour.
This taking into account, I will go for Chelsea.
However, apart from irradicality of the chart, there is another testimony which I don' t like. London is believed to be ruled by Gemini. Its ruler Mercury, who also happens to be the dispositor of POF, is in its detriment and fall in Pisces and more to that combust.

I will be waiting for any comments even after the games.
Regards

Premiership
Arsenal - Stoke, 19.45 GMT

Odds: 1,33 4,50 10,00
Asc 29VI36 MC 29GE29 Moon 20SC18 POF 14CP11
Day Mercury, Hour Mercury - Asc is not radical at 30VI, guards on bridge?

Uranus opposes the ascendant, but the tightest aspect is the Moon's South nodes on the midheaven. Both Sun and Moon is below the horizon. POF's closest aspect is square Saturn. Carew seems to be enjoying his transfer from Villa to Stoke. Why bet on Arsenal? Move the result away from the favourite? For the price offered - the underdog could represent a fair risk/reward. Yet, it's still a gamble.
http://www.astronor.com

It's a hard guess Andrew. The chart is radical, lord of hour and day Mercury, rules Virgo ASC by house. This protects the fave. The guards have been on bridge, the hour has just change from the Sun to Mercury. The chart still remains radical (by triplicity) with ASC entering into Libra.
South Node is culminating on Midheaven, but I do not think it's a serious debility. Uranus on DSC is more likely harm to the underdog. Usually, transsaturnians harm the house where they are, so the underdog.
However, there is a serious debility for the fave. Mercury, L of ASC, hour and day, and dispositor of POF is combust, in detriment and fall, in Pisces. It is a serious debility. It might be an indication for draw or even lose.

However, Mars (natural significator of Arsenal) is in the same sign as L of ASC, hour and day Mercury, and is in mutual reception by house with Jupiter, L of DSC, significator of Stoke (dark blue kit). It's a positive testimony, so I expect Arsenal to win.

As regards Inter - Buyer, I agree with you, Goca, as to attributing ASC - DSC. It looks like that there will be draw, even favouring the underdog. L of hour and day, dispositor of POF, Mercury is combust in its fall and detriment Pisces. There is another testimony, Venus and Mars are in each exaltation, indicating that the teams exalt each other and are fairing.
APOF falls exactly on Midheaven, which might be a minor indication for the fave. Yes, there is a sextile between Venus, L of ASC, and Moon L of MC, but it perfects by awfull reception (Venus is in detriment of Moon, Moon in detriment of Venus). So I am not confident whether it will help Inter.
I'm inclined to think that it will be draw rather than win.
Regards

Thank you for following up the discussion, Janis.
It's a hard guess Andrew. The chart is radical, lord of hour and day Mercury, rules Virgo ASC by house. This protects the fave. The guards have been on bridge, the hour has just change from the Sun to Mercury. The chart still remains radical (by triplicity) with ASC entering into Libra.
Here I actually used the traditional stricture of the ascendant being too late. In our 'traditional' ;) use of the term, we have said that the guards were on the bridge when the lord of the hour is changing. However, in the chart the changing ascendant alters the question of radicality. However, as the ascendant moves into Libra then this sign is the triplicity of Mercury, Lord of the hour, so the chart would be radical also here - yet maybe leaning in the direction of a draw.

Several of my clients this evening seem to be in an 'underdog' situation. I was just wondering whether it made sense in the larger scheme of things. :'
http://www.astronor.com

The chart makes a perfect sense what was going on in the pitch. Unfortunately, it was not a draw as I expected. But Mercury, l of hour, day and dispositor of POF, being combust was a serious debility, perhaps not a decisive one but nevertheless. Probably, the same testimony which I mentioned in Arsenal - Stoke, Mars (Buyern significator) being in the same sign as Mercury, l of hour, tipped the balance in favour of Buyern.
If all looks equal or nothing is going on in the chart, L of hour being in the same sign as one team' s dispositor or one team's significator being dispositor of lord of hour, or lord of hour being in exaltation of one team' s significator, the team who is signified by that planet usually wins.

Olympique Marseile - Manchester United ended draw. The chart was almost the same. For now I am not able to tell the difference. I noticed that in Inter - Buyern Jupiter was sitting right on DSC. Probably it also was a testimony, making this powerful reception Mars - Jupiter by house stronger than in Olimpique M - MC. Jupiter does not rule any particular angle, but being a fortuna and dispositor of North Node, Mars, L of DSC, and Mercury, L of hour, day and dispositor of POF, it was worth noting. If you have almost the same charts, any whatsoever small testimony - which can be disregarded if there is one game - how to tell one chart from other may be crucial.

Today we have only few games with individual start and perhaps not very attracting from the football wiepoint.

For today I decided to provide an analysis of Bundesliga where in almost all games starting at 15:30 we have very close odds, so guessing at least for me has produced about 30% reliability. Let' s see whether astrology will do any better.

All the charts have Leo rising, Aries Midheaven and Mars as lord of hour. So the charts are radical, which on surface should do good for the faves. Here we have here very marginal faves, though. There is not agreement between ASC and lord of day Saturn. I have noticed that this disagreement has a leaning to harm home teams regardless of who is the fave or underdog; however, it is a very weak testimony to call a regularity.

Moon in slow, but very close to perfect conjunction with North Node. This might be a minor indication for the faves.

Sun, l of ASC, and Saturn, his counterpart, are in a very perfect antisca relationship (minute to minute). It' s a very interesting testimony. It might be an indication for draws, but hard to say. Germans dont' like to play draw.

Mars is technically combust, but the combustion is seperating. So I consider his combustion not as serious debility. In all charts POF is in Gemini and its dispositor Mercury is combust in its detriment and fall - in Pisces. This is not good for the faves. However, its combustion is also seperating, perhaps not so injurious for the faves.

Hoffenheim - Mainz
Odds 2.00 3.50 3.60, 15:30 CET, 26.02.2011
Rhein Neckar Arena coordinates 49 14 20 N, 8 53 18 E
ASC 11LE18, MC 24AR16, POF 00GE59, Moon 27SA19

Kits: blue - Hoffenheim; Mainz - red shirt/white shorts or vice versa.
It's a tricky one as to attributing significators. The closest fitting is Saturn in Libra for Hoffenheim or Jupiter in Aries, and Mars in Pisces for Mainz.
No concluding testimonies appears on the chart, so I am compelled to judge that the game should be Hoffenheim by default.

Kaiserslautern - Hamburger
Odds 3.00 3.40 2.30, 15:30 CET, 26.02.2011
Fritz Walter Stadion coordinates
49 26 5N, 7 46 35 E
ASC 10LE37, MC 23AR05, POF 00GE18

Kaiserslautern - claret, Hamburger blue shirt/white shorts

Kaiserslautern Mars, alternatively Jupiter. For Hamburger most fitting is Mercury.
Considering the enviable position of Mercury, my prediction is Kaiserslautern.

Schalke - Nurnberg
1.83, 3.50 4.33, 15:30 CET, 26.02.2011
Veltins Arena 51 33 16 N, 7 4 3 E
ASC 11LE23, MC 22AR30, POF 01GE04

Schalke - blue, Nurnberg black and red (Jupiter)

I think it will be Schalke by default, but I do not exlude draw, for colours of both teams are akin to colours of Jupiter.

Koln - Freiburg
2.20 3.30 3.25, 15:30, 26.02.2011, 15:30
RheinEnergieStadion 50 56 N, 6 52 30 E,
ASC 10 LE52, MC 22AR08, POF 00GE 33
Koln - red (Mars), Freiburg - white (Moon).
It' s hard to say who is in better possition, but considering that Mars is lord of hour and rules MC by house, I will go for Koln.

St. Pauli - Hannover
2.30 3.50 2.88, 15:30, 26.02.2011
Millerntorn 53 33 16 N, 9 58 04 E
ASC 14 LE 38, MC 25AR25, POF 04GE19

St.Pauli - brown (Mars or Jupiter?), Hannover - light skin colour with a rosy tinge (perhaps Venus or Moon?).

If significators are Mars and Venus, the planets are in each other' s exaltation. This has a leaning of draw.

Although I didn't get much right, I am satisfied with the experiment. The tendency was correct - only Koln as host won with a late goal. Actually, I believe that it is possible to pick out the correct outcomes from the almost identical carts, but you must see or know what kits the teams will be wearing. If you don' t know or you guess which one is most likely, it' s most likely that you will not get much right.