cosmicdolphin wrote:Hi all

i did some digging

guess what

Solar arcs to midpoints blew everything to the surface.

Even midpoints in natal chart are dead on accurate!

interesting! very interesting

CD
Hi CD,

is it possible to give us an example?

Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

Re: Identical twins : Tia & Tamera Lowry

cosmicdolphin wrote:hey all

I got a question about identical twins

Tamera Lowry was born Born:
July 6, 1978, 4:30 PM
in: Gelhausen (Allemagne) Germany
Tamera's asce is scorpio rising 23 scorpio 59

Tia was born :
July 6, 1978, 4:32 PM
in: Gelhausen (Allemagne) Germany
Tia's Asce is 24 scorpio 31

Their lives are very different.

Tamera was quoted saying ""I am messy. Not really really messy, but I'm not as neat as Tia. She's so neat ! When I go in her closet she has all her pants in one place, her shirts in another, it's all very tidy! Whereas I'm like 'Whatever.' You look in my room and it looks neat enough but if you dared to look under my bed or in my closet, oh what a mess!"

Tia got married on April 20th 2008
Tia is expecting a child in July of this year

Tamera got engaged about 2-3 weeks ago.

could we look at both charts to see how did 2 minutes managed to play such a significant role on how their lives played out?

Thanks
CD
Hi, I got different ascendant degrees to yours using my solarfire program. Tamera's ascendant came up as 24'11" Scorp, while Tia came up as 24'33", so I entered the birth details into Astrodienst and got the above results as well, so I will use these as the correct ascendants.

That tri-wheel didn't come out very clear, try clicking on the chart twice to get a clearer picture.
I have just progressed these two womens charts to the time of the conjunction of their progressed ascendant to progressed retrograde Neptune.
Tia had her exact conjunction on may 20th 2010, while Tamera had hers on the 19th of december 2010. Thats quite a large time difference, and I don't have to tell you that the transits for these two dates are very different, giving different strengths to various planets/angles.
Another interesting example is the progressed M/C. Tia had her progressed M/C conjunct natal pluto on the 6th of july 2008 (around the time that she got married), while Tamera had her progressed M/C conjunct natal pluto on jan 30 2009.