July 6, 1978, 4:30 PM
in: Gelhausen (Allemagne) Germany
Tamera's asce is scorpio rising 23 scorpio 59

Tia was born :
July 6, 1978, 4:32 PM
in: Gelhausen (Allemagne) Germany
Tia's Asce is 24 scorpio 31

Their lives are very different.

Tamera was quoted saying ""I am messy. Not really really messy, but I'm not as neat as Tia. She's so neat ! When I go in her closet she has all her pants in one place, her shirts in another, it's all very tidy! Whereas I'm like 'Whatever.' You look in my room and it looks neat enough but if you dared to look under my bed or in my closet, oh what a mess!"

Tia got married on April 20th 2008
Tia is expecting a child in July of this year

Tamera got engaged about 2-3 weeks ago.

could we look at both charts to see how did 2 minutes managed to play such a significant role on how their lives played out?

Thanks
CD

horarcek wrote:Hi CD,

the questions about twins are most common when somebody wants to make an astrologer irrelevant.
May I suggest you this site:
http://www.internationalastrologers.com/twins.htm

I made charts for "your" twins and yes, there are differencies.

Regards,
Trojan
Trojan

yeah it is skeptics'favorite argument. We know that. My bf had a twin. He died 10 min after he was born. I was thinking about T & T cause i was watching a program about co-joined twins.

How would co-joined twins'chart work?

thanks
CD

Hi CD,
Brilliant post.
Horarcek, thanks for the link; I found the article quite interesting.
Julie, I am not sure if it's such a simple exercise. It might be possible to some extent to explain differences of character, nature, or psychological motivations and behaviour etc. through decanates or duads, but it would be interesting to see how one would reason out the wide differences between the timing of events, for example.
I think charts like these make us wonder how loosely perhaps the cusps of the houses and the precise distance of planets from them are generally taken when reading charts. In these two charts, for instance, the distance of Mars from the cusp of the mid-heaven somehow seems important to me. But that is just one tiny thing.
I sincerely hope the more experienced members will find some time to comment on this.
Mansoor

Mansoor wrote:Hi CD,

I sincerely hope the more experienced members will find some time to comment on this.
Mansoor
I hope, too.
Maybe it is not so hard to find differencies between twins but it is hard to predict important events in their life.
BTW, I have a privilege to have twin grandsons :D

Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

Re: Twins

Julie K wrote:horarcek,

The 'differences' that occur between twins can been seen by looking at the decanents and duads. Quite a simple excercise.

Julie K
You`re pulling my leg.
One degree difference would be enough to make such a difference? That`s why I don`t trust that sort of Astrology, it gives us a bad rep.

Twins

Dr Starman,

No I am not pulling your leg...<g>!

One degree can/will call in the next Sign, using the Decanents and Duads and this is what makes the difference. All you need is the table to work with and it is simple to understand how - lets call them 'secondary energies' can work.

I have charts of fraternal twin girls, almost 5 now and it will be interesting how the timing works out as they grow. They were born 27 mins apart. One has a Cancer Asc. and the second born a Leo Asc. while both have the Aries Moon on the M/H. This is one example and I'm sure there are others we can exlore.

Alice McDermott, a very well respected Australian Astrologer uses this method in her work especially with twins. She is writing a book on this method.

Julie K

Hi all,
I would like to know how you would delineate those charts, Starman: one degree does not make a difference if you look at the charts in a normal way. But how would you explain the differences in their lifes? I think the duads are a lovely tool to get an idea how different twins can be and live their own lifes.

regards,
Tienka
www.astrologiepraktijk.nl

The idea that identical twins should share the same personality traits and major life events, because their natal charts are the same, is deterministic and I don't believe that astrology is a deterministic art.

What astrology shows is the circle of possibilities for the incarnating soul. Nothing more. In other words, the natal chart shows us the major lines along which the soul will develop. Yet, souls still have free will. Perhaps, the underlying psychological patterns and life lessons will be the same, but the details could very well vary.

For example, there was only one Hitler, yet there must have been quite a few babies born on the same day at the same time as Hitler, in Germany.

It's a fascinating subject!

The alchemist wrote: For example, there was only one Hitler, yet there must have been quite a few babies born on the same day at the same time as Hitler, in Germany.

It's a fascinating subject!
Alchemist

see we are entering a new subject here.
There was a study on the Tudor family. Family's natal aspects / patterns were running through the whole family. Sadly enough we do not know anyt8ing about Henry the 8th's father's (henry the 7th) birthtime and no one is 100% sure if Henry the 8th had a child with Mary Boleyn (Anne Boleyn's sister) Mary's son looked and acted exactly like Henry the 8th. My point is the family patterns from great great grandparents will be lurking in your chart with any mental disturbances. Remember Hitler had a mentally disabled sister, Paula. He also had bunch of mentally ill relatives. One of them was Paula, another was Aloisa, and i forgot the others. According to whatever has survived of Hitler's past, this mental illness has been passed down through his mother and maternal grandmother. Aloisa had schizophrenia, depression, delusions and a range of other mental problems. Appearnatly, she told Nazi doctors that she was afraid of ghosts and slept with a skull in her bed.
That is according to 1944 Nazi report. There were rumors circling around at one point that his maternal bloodline had incest going on. Suposevely Hitler's father was 1st cousin to Hitler's mother. That came to surface when Hitler's cousin commited suicide because she was madly in love with Hitler. Hitler ordered to burn down a town where supposevely his family records were stored. Soooo if 1st cousins with equal bloodline and mental illness runing through what are the chances for offspring to inherited? I'd say 90% .. Even Bishop of Linz refused to marry Hitler's parents because they were related too close

Also there was a story a while back in orange country, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_twins_ ... conspiracy

CD