Horseracing 2011

HI
After a long break of Venus in Scorpio, finally Venus has moved into a more comfortable sign Sagitarius.
Friday 7th January 2011
Wolverhampton
52.36N, 2.08W
18.10pm
5th House 29.02 Scorpio, 1st Aspect venus in Sag 0.14 (5th House)

Kristollini fits colourwise, any other views on Sagitarian colours?

Happy New Year Vesta!

Are you using campanus?
I get 5th cusp at 16:37 scopio so first planet is saturn at 16:55 libra, 4th cusp.

Sun separates by square, Diamond Sunrise.

Both sat and sun in terms of jup which rules the 9th.. Farmers Dream.

Both have black and orange.

Refuse to Surrender is maybe more martian by name? Does fit saturn though and the ashy/light blue, while looking like moon could also fit saturn and libra.

As is Steel Rain.. but steel could be saturn and being in an air sign would give the rain? No, maybe mars in cancer?? But the colour is dark blue.. saturn is in terms of jup.. could be.

Saturn rules 7th and Belles Beau has libra pink with purple jup (for the terms), checks, with black hat... hmm liking it.
Sounds like saturn exalted in libra ruling 7th.

And since AC can be connected to owner's name.. sun in cap.. MR LEADBEATER (better if it was mars but sun isexulted mars..)

I pick Belles Beau.

Kristollini sounds like crystal which is saturn..

haha you know I have mars in libra.. I can't really decide.

Just 2 mins after start time and 5th has missed both saturn and sun.

Keep looking at Farmers Dream which is most sun colour.. and it's repeated in the chart.. sat in 4th, sun in 6th, both houses asscoiated with farming...

And looking again, Dare It and Smile does have a claim.. but maybe that's a mars/jupiter name? OR mars/sun/? Colour is jupiter..

This race is too difficult!