Football in June 2011

After keeping my mouth shut for a couple of months, I think I started to share my observations how to read football charts. I am a football fan and think that observations how the planets compete in a football chart will be useful in some other realms of horary and event charts too. I will focus mainly on games which the bookies think unpredictable (equal odds like 2.70 3.20 2.70). I am not claiming a high percentage of success, but hope to be in a range of a little bit over 50%.

I will start with European Qualifiers.
Kazakhstan - Azerbaijan
Odds 2.50 3.25 2.80

19:00, GMT + 6 h, coordinates 51 06 29 N, 71 24 06 E
ASC 17SC57, MC 06VI16, POF 07SA42, Moon 02CN22
Day Jupiter, hour Saturn
Kazakhstan - blue kit, Azerbaijan probably will play in a white kit

The chart is not radical with Scorpio and the cursed degree 19 rising and Saturn as the lord of hour. Seeing that both malefics rules the chart in a nonradical way, this should be a game for the underdog. But the odds are equal and both teams convincingly occupy the bottom of the table. It's hard to tell whether the bookies odds reflect the reality and I feel not confident to judge when I do not know the actual strengh of the teams.

There are no convincing testimonies for either team, save Mars, L of ASC, being directly on the 7th cusp which, according to JF, is a testimony for the fave. In general, this idea of JF is true, but it works better if the chart is radical and the colours of the relevant team's kit agrees with the planet in such a position. If it is Mars, the rule works exceptionally well if the kit is red or some kind of agressive black and other glaring colours.

Kazahstan's blue kit is more akin to Jupiter than Mars, but still more akin to Scorpio than Taurus in comparison with Azerbaijan's white. So we will see if it works.

POF in Sagitarius squares MC, which I consider as a slight advantage for the home team. Moon in Cancer in her house and exaltation of Jupiter may be another testimony for Kazakhstan (blue).

I will go for Kazahstan though I am not confident. Moon (white) in Cancer may be indication for the guest, but essential dignity rarely performs well without accidental dignity.

Belgium - Turkey
Odds 2.20 3.40 3.20
03.06.2011, 20:45 (CEST=GMT +2h)
Coordinates 50 53 44 N, 04 20 02 E
ASC 02SA03, POF 24 SA 41
Day Venus, hour Jupiter

Belgium - red and black kit; Turkey white

The chart is radical and the benefics rule both the day and hour. This should favour the home team.

However, there are strong testimonies for the away team which by colour method takes DSC. Mercury, its ruler, is just on the cusp in its own sign Gemini. The Moon is in partile opposition (though seperating) with APOF and next applies to oppose Pluto. This is a relatively strong indication for the underdog.

On the other hand, if I took the Moon as a sig for Turkey (white kit) but not for the flaw of events, the Moon's aspects are harmful to Turkey.
Considering that the chart is radical, I will go for the fave; however I am not confident in regard to the Moon's aspects, particularly the applying opposition to Pluto.

Well, Belgium should have won but nay. It's hard to tell why. Probably, Jupiter being in the last 10 minutes of Aries failed to perform as he should. Moon's opposition to Pluto may also have deprived Belgium of winning. Before posting the prediction, I had sneaking suspicions that Belgium would not win.

After (but before the game) I made a horary 'Will I win if I back Belgium', it said 'no'. Using horary is the most reliable way (in my practice above 90%) to predict a soccer game if you bet. Just ask if I win if I back my choice (win, draw). If you see that you will win backing your choice, it' s OK. If not, you can resort to the event chart with 2 remaining options. The chart will tell which one is most likely. The problem is that you cannot ask as often as you may wish.

Today I will start with a friendly game and some unpredictable games in lower leagues. I will use only event charts without resort to a horary.

Czech Republic - Peru Odds 2.20 3.20 3.40
04.06.2011, 15:00 (GMT + 9h)
Mansumoto Stadium 36 10 47 N, 137 55 02 E.
ASC 24LI56, MC 28CN09, Moon 11CN38, POF 23SC16
Day Saturn, hour Jupiter

Kits Czech Republic - red or white, Peru red or white. As I do not know the colours, I will put the fave on ASC.

The chart is radical, and both Saturn (day ruler) and Jupiter (hour ruler) have virtue on ASC. On surface, it should favour the fave (securing at least a draw). There is no difference in accidental strengh, essential one usually can be disregarded if not supported by accidental dignities.
The Moon is not making any aspects to the sigs within 5 degrees, unless we count conjunction with A of Sun which can be regarded as a minor testimony for the fave (but the orb is rather wide 5,5 degrees, so probably may be disregarded).
Mars is the dispositor of Jupiter (lord of hour) who sits inside the 7th not far from the cusp. It is a good testimony for who will play in red.

I will go for Czechs to win, but may be wrong as I do not know who is who by colours.

Yokohoma FC - Verdy
Odds 2.80 3.20 2.50

04.06.2011, 15:00 (GMT + 9h)
ASC 26LI28, MC 29CN45, POF 24SC49,
Day Saturn, hour Jupiter

Kits light blue for Yokohoma, Verdy gray if Wikipedia correctly tells the colours.
Using additional sigs, Verdy can be Saturn. As Venus is dispositor of Saturn who agrees with the opponent' s kit, this one is in favour of Yokohoma. But the radicality of the chart should protect the away team who is a marginal fave.
The same testimonies. But in this case Jupiter (lord of hour) is closer to the 7th cusp. If the fave takes ASC (as I am not sure whether the colours are correct), this testimony should favour the underdog.

My prediction is draw.

Well, both were wrong. The friendly ended as it should 0:0. And in Japan the underdog won. As I didn' t find any videos about the game in Japan' s second league, I cannot judge whether the testimonies I mentioned - Venus as the significator of Jokohoma (playing in light blue) being the dispositor of Verdy sig Saturn (playing in gray) - were the crucial factor or there were some other testimonies which tipped the scales in favour of the underdog.

Romania second league
Dunarea Galati - Sageata Novadari
Odds 2.50 3.20 2.50
04.06.2011, 11:00 (GMT + 3h)
Coordinates 45 25 14 N, 28 01 25 E

ASC 22LE, MC 13TA, POF 22 VI
hour Venus
Kits Galati - blue, Sageata may play either in white (home kit) or red (away) kit

The chart is not radical, but the lord of being a fortuna and strongly dignified may counterbalance the lack of radicality.

There are no strong testimonies for either team, but Sageata must win if it wishes to be promoted. If they play in red, they get ASC. Mars culminating on MC looks good. If a planet agrees in colours with a team' s kit, I use it as the sig for that team despite that it may be lord of MC or IC which is the relevant success house for ASC or DSC.
The Moon perfects only one aspect conjunction with the Sun' s, L 1, antisca. The sextile to Mars is rather wide (more than 5 degrees).

It's getting from bad to worse. My problem is when I start to share publicly predictions, the reliability of judgement falls below the par.

Today I will finish with 3 games.
Spain, Second Division

Albacete - Huesce
Odds 2.50 3.00 2.70
04.06.2011, 18:00 (CEST)
Coordinates 38 52 52 N, 01 51 07 W
ASC 02SC50, MC 08LE28, POF 06SA17, Moon 17CN09
Day Saturn, hour Mars
Albacete - white, Huesca - blue with horizonal red stripes

The game is not with an individual kick off time (many others 2 nd division teams start at the same time).
The chart is radical. According to colours Albacete takes Taurus DSC, Huesca is ASC.

There are no strong testimonies for either team, besides the angles are fixed which might be a strong indication for draw. The Moon is applying to sextile Mars (L of ASC). This should favour the team who is signified by ASC. On the other hand, if Moon is a sig for Albacete, the aspect should favour Albacete.
Let' s see how it will turn out.

Latvia - Israel
Odds 3.60 3.20 2.10

19:30 (GMT + 3h), coordinates 56 57 N, 24 06 E

ASC 18SC16, MC 13VI02, Moon 17CN25, POF 21SA59,
Day Saturn, hour Sun

Kits: Latvia - red, Israel - white (away) or blue (home)

The chart is radical. As I am a supporter of Latvia, Latvia is ASC.
Mars, ruler of ASC, is on the cusp of DSC, which is a good testimony for ASC team. However, this works better if the fave takes ASC, in particular if colours match as well.

I have never won a single penny in supporting Latvia' s victory. I hardly believe that it will be the case this time.

FYR Macedonia - Ireland
Odds 3.40 3.20 2.20
21:30 CEST, coordinates 42 00 20 N, 21 25 32 E
ASC 03CA38, MC 28LI51, Moon 19CA05, POF 18AQ49
hour Moon

Macedonia - red, Ireland green/white

The chart is radical by triplicity (Moon rules Earthy triplicet by night). Besides the hour is on the brink making the chart radical by house. This I think should be a testimony for the fave. Moon is applying A Saturn (trine) and and next trines APOF. The final aspect within 5 degrees is sextile to essentially dignified Venus who rules Ireland (Taurus).

I do not like Pluto inside the first not very far from the cusp (3 degrees). This might spoil the prediction

Belgium game kick off at 19.50 (delayed kick-off). I don't know if that effects the accuracy of your method or not?
Delayed kick offs effects the game, if there are partile aspects with POF or the hour or sign (ASC - DSC or IC - MC) changes. Otherwise I believe not. If ASC, for instance, is in the middle of Scorpio, and both Mars and Venus are not close to the angles, some 5-15 minutes lates should have no effect.

Konrad, each chart is individual, it depends on a maltitude of factors. But if a number of games kick off at the same time at almost the same vicinity, then, of course, any delay may be crucial because we are looking even for tiniest differences how to tell one chart from another.

Yes, I understand that. My question was how does your method fare at 15.00 in England on a Saturday when you have over 30 games with ASC degress within a couple of degrees of each other?

Then I assign planets only in accordance with the colours of the teams' kit. For example, Saturn is black, pale colours, white/black, gray, Mars is red or luminiscent black, Moon is white, Mercury is mixture of light colours, Venus - light blue or rosy, Sun - bright yellow or orange, Jupiter - blue, purple, lushy green. Then I look who is stronger. This works well if the odds are relatively close. The planet is stronger:
1) if it is the dispositor of a planet who is the sig of other team. For example, the kits are light blue and red - so Venus and Mars. Venus is in Aries, Mars is her dispositor and has power over her. So Mars (team playing in red)
2) if it has better accidental dignities (planet in an angle is stronger than in any other house)
3) if one planet is above the horizon, the other below (the one above is stronger). So the 12th house or 8th is better than 5th, 2nd, or 3rd. Exception is the 4th which is relatively strong and must be preferred to the weak houses above the horizon. The worst house is the 6th.
4) if it is dispositor of the lord of hour or POF,
5) if in good aspect (conjunction, trine) with POF or APOF. Aspect with POF is stronger than with APOF. Sextiles are not reliable,
6) if the planet is lord of hour,
7) in the same sign as lord of hour (unless the planet is in its detriment or fall).

These are a few of factors which must be taken into account.

The system works if you know the colours. However, it's hard to get even 50% if 30 or more kick off at the same time. The lower the league, the less reliable your judgement.

Hmmm, ok. Thanks for explaining it to me.

Why do you think you find the lower the league, the lower the accuracy? I'd have thought the principles of the chart would remain the same regardless of the level of football?

Do you take into account sect when you mention planets above the horizon are "stronger" than planets below?