Dear Goca,

I read your webpage and i learn so much! Thanks.

But i have a doubt. When we have ASC Capricorn / DSC Cancer, and the moon is in Aquarius or the Moon in Libra when Saturn is almuten... the two teams are Saturn?? . And only difference is the ruler of X and IV house??

Thanks!

I have not looked at the event chart yet, but I will tonight. One can try some alternative method how to assign the colouring of kits to the planets and not to force by all means to match the colours to the rulers of ASC and DSC. If it is red, then OK, it's Mars.

In this case Barca blue-red is akin to Jupiter in Aries, however, from both Mars and Venus it has a tinge of Mars rather than Venus. Manchester's white/ black is akin to Saturn in Libra. Then look who is better accidentally dignified (by bodily placement and antisca), may be one happens to be lord of the hour or dispositor of the same, or in some contact with POF or his dispositor (by body or antisca).

In such events Frewley method to assign ASC to the fave works pretty well, I know from ny own experience. I will come out with my analysis on the event chart tomorrow.

My regards :' :)

Manchester United - Barcelona
Odds 3.75 3.50 2.00
Champions League final, June 28, 2011, 19:45 (GMT + 1h)
Wembley coordinates 51 33 21 N, 00 16 47 W
Barcelona blue and red, Manchester United white and black

ASC 23SC58, MC 15VI47, POF 07LI44, Moon 20AR52,
day - Saturn, lady of hour - Venus.

This is yet another chart of hard radicality, so to speak. Venus, the lady of hour and dispositor of POF, rules DSC and disposes by house Mars, L of ASC, Mercury, L of MC, and Saturn, L of day. By the way, she is the final dispositor of all traditional planets. This should be considered as a strong advantage for the team who is put on DSC. Manchester's colours are more akin to Taurus DSC. Barcelona's kit is more vibrant, so fit for Scorpio ASC and its ruler Mars.
However, none of the kits matches well with either Mars or Venus. Alternatively, I would assign Jupiter in Aries for Barca (blue and red, with dominant blue which is Jupiter's colour) and Saturn in Libra for Manchester (white shirt and black shorts).

The radicality of the chart usually protects the fave, moreoever if a fortune rules the hour (reliability of such a conclusion according to my experience is approx. 50-55%). Venus being a fortune and the final dispositor of all traditional planets might give an edge to the fave, i.e. Barcelona.

+ Barcelona:
1) the chart is radical, and the hour is ruled by a strongly fortunate Venus, who is the dispositor of POF and the final one of all traditional planets,
2) Mercury, L of MC, on the cusp of DSC, which according to Frawley is an indication for the fave, though the orb is relatively large - about 3,5 degrees. I would say that this is a minor and not very reliable testimony; the preference should be given to the rulers of ASC or DSC in a such position, or vice versa, as the case may be,
3) the Sun trines POF (a minor testimony, if any at all).
4) Moon sextiles Mercury, L of MC, and next squares antisca of the Sun,
5) Moon conjuncts Jupiter (significator of Barca), though the orb is very wide and should, probably, not be counted.

+ Manchester
1) POF conjunct Saturn, though the orb is relatively wide - 3 degrees, however, if there be any delay, which is quite probable, the orb would narrow and the aspect might harm the fave. If we use alternative significators, Jupiter for Barca and Saturn for Manchester United, Saturn's conjunction with POF is a very powerful testimony for Manchester, at least they should score

If we count accidental dignities of the significators (Mars and Venus), there is no difference at all (except Venus gets minus 2 for being oriental to the Sun). On the other hand, there is a huge difference in essential force, for Venus is in her domicile while Mars in exile. But being in 6th she is not able to demonstrate her essential force.

All considered, I think that Barca should win in regular time (however, the fixity of ASC - DSC and the sigs may indicate a draw after regular time).
I will revisit the chart if I have any new ideas.
Any comments on the analysis are welcome. :)

Goca wrote:
With both rulers in fixed signs and axic fixed/mutable made me think that it will be additional time. Ur in 10 or 4 ussualy means high score, probably penalties
I thought of draw as the most probable result too. However, the Moon is cardinal in Aries, the sign which least of all produces draw.

My experience is such that high score sometimes happen when Uranus hits by bodily placement or antisca the cusp of an angle, otherwise not. According to the Moon's aspects and considering the fixed angles (which usually shows that goals are scored in 2nd HT, if any) there should not be many goals. But you never know.
I have some ideas how to determine the number of goals but far from being called reliable.

Barcelona 3 - 1 Mu

So, my prediction from Dec 2010 by numerology (numerology year start from 1.1. of year ) came true!
Also, my prediciton from Feb 2011, by horaray astrology upon question "'Will the winner of Champions League 2011 be from east or west hemisphere?" came true too! These type of question is very helpfull for those who bet, because you can eliminate a lot of teams at early stage.
I did not expect so interesting match, but as Janis said, we can thank that to Moon in Aries!
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/