If it was purely a grammatical question then you have two options: to either use English plura (sing.Aries, pl. Arieses or simply Aries; Cancer pl. Cancers etc.) or to use Latin plural which isn't a common practice unless you actually speak Latin. :D (The words do derive from another language but have been adopted). But, in case you prefer that version, you'd simply have to respect the rules of the Latin grammar (ex. Aquarius pl. Aquarii, Aries pl. Aries, Libra pl. Librae etc.).

The third option, accepted in some languages, is to simply use the translation of these names both in singular and in plural. Many languages (German, Italian, slavic languages etc.) use translations and Virgo is called simply "Maiden" or "Virgin" , Cancer is "Crab", Aquarius is "Watercarrier" , Gemini is "Twins"etc.. ;-)

Cheers!

or to use Latin plural which isn't a common practice unless you actually speak Latin.
Yeah, my Latin is rusty, but I'll give it a shot for fun (correct me if I am wrong):

1.) Aries: the ram
nominitive singular: aries
nom plural: arietes

2.) Taurus: the bull
nom singular: taurus
nom plural: tauri

3.) Gemini: the twins
nom singular: geminus
nom plural: gemini

4.) Cancer: the crab
nom singular: cancer
nom plural: cancri

5.) Leo: the lion
nom singular: leo
nom plural: leones

6.) Virgo: the virgin
nom singular: virgo
nom plural: virgines

7.) Libra: the scale
nom singular: libra
nom plural: librae

8.) Scorpio: the scorpion
nom singular: scorpio
nom plural: scorpiones

9.) Sagittarius: the archer (a masculine one - a female one would be sagittaria/sagittariae)
nom singular: sagittarius
nom plural: sagittarii

10.) Capricorn: the horned goat
nom singular: capricornus
nom plural: capricorni

11.) Aquarius: the water barrer (again, masculine - feminine is aquaria/aquariae)
nom singular: aquarius
nom plural: aquarii

12.) Pisces: fish
nom singular: piscis
nom plural: pisces

Eddy wrote:How should Virgo be seen in this double bodiedness? Gemini- two brothers, Sagittarius- half man - half horse, Pisces - two fishes, are things I can understand but Virgo usually is represented as a lady holding an ear of grain, not really two bodies I think.
The symbol I prefer for Virgo:
http://www.google.com/search?q=caduceus
Two snakes wrapped around a pole...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the symbol has transformed over time but I think I recall that it has been referred to as the Virgin with Christ child (hence 2 due to pregnancy).

Since Virgo is linked to analysis, it separates the wheat from the chaff.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC