Sorry I didn't see this question earlier!

I would take any planets, but I'd really like it with the traditional planets! my own chart is Close but not close enough, if you include outers, I have square within two degrees Neptune, saturn, venus and then the moon is 6 degrees out of whack, which I dont call close enough 2-3 degrees either side of a point yes, but 6 degrees, nope, too far off. Neptune venus opposition is exact within minutes of 12 degrees, Saturn is at 10 degrees and moon is at 18, so you see not quite. really want to look at a few of real people.

Granny

I understand. Grand crosses with only inner planets involved are a bit of a rarity, aren't they, and it would be interesting to have a few good examples!

If we include the outer planets,I have a T-square but it includes Neptune and I'm still having troubles deciphering it myself. :) Chiron actually closes a Grand Cross but that can hardly be called a real Grand Cross especially since it includes other massive outer planets. But I will take a look and check my notebooks! ;-)

You could look in the ephemeris and search for grand crosses. When you find some then google the dates and usually you will find a Wikipedia result. In Wikipedia many births are listed under certain dates.

However searching in the ephemeris might cost a lot of time. I remember a thread, here it is http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4528 in which a 'configuration hunter' program is presented http://www.configurationhunter.com/astrology-tools/ There's a planets aspects hunter tool. Multiple searches, setting orbs and much more is possible. This is a tremendous work so I feel I should mention the name of the author of this software, Dan Ciubotaru.

Here is a main page http://www.configurationhunter.com and somwhere here I read that configuration searches like grand cross can also be done. I think this will be of a lot of help. Hopefully the Wikipedia and other searches will give enough birth results. By the way note that on the same days milllions of others 'normal' people were born. So if you look for turbulent lives, it would be useful to compare it to charts of the non-famous. Obviously, these will be hard to find though.

Interestingly I disagree with the argument about births, but that is because I've hung out at a few to many hospitals and have discovered that most births come in waves. Hospitals, even in the largest cities will have days when the Maternity ward is deserted, and then days when they are trying to steal space from other wards to hold all the babies born at once. I had a grand daughter born on one of the rare empty days, she has a Grand Trine in her chart with the Moon in Cancer in the First as the focal point. :)

Just because so many people are born in a year, doesn't mean they are born Ever 30 seconds, they generally are born in groups. In my experience.

Now having said all that, Thanks for the idea about finding crosses and then looking at wiki. THAT is a grand idea.

Thanks again!

Granny.

granny_skot wrote:Sorry I didn't see this question earlier!

I would take any planets, but I'd really like it with the traditional planets!
Granny
Does Libra Saturn / Aries Venus square to Cancer/Capricorn Nodes line count? Then count me in. :>

Venus 11*37' Aries, Rx Saturn 16*27' Libra, North Node 14*30' Cancer, South Capricorn.

I am not sure that it counts myself. At least, while I can feel the opposition quite a bit, Grand Cross? Im quite not sure about it.