May be you are right Goca that will not be draw but you never know. I found it pretty unreliable to use Moon's dispositor as a sig if Cancer is rising. Instead I use planets according to colours, if Moon's dispositor agrees in colours with a team's kit it's OK.

As regards the games already played, retro Mercury played out as I feared that its bodily placement didn't helped ASC teams. But I am satisfied with the result - 60% correct and picking out some underdog look like that I am on the right track. It is not impossible to tell all correct when many are playing at the same time and vicinity. I wish if other joined in with their analysis.

:'

Arsenal - Chelsea
Odds 2.63 3.20 2.75

20:00, 27.12.2010
Emirates Stadium 51 33 18 N, 00 06 31 W

Arsenal red shirt, white shorts. Chelsea blue kit (home) or black (away).

ASC 22LE11, MC 08TA28, POF 17TA38, Moon 01LI24
Day Moon, hour Saturn

Chelsea has a pretty long winless streak. Arsenal has not won Chelsea since 2007. So it's hard to decide who shall benefit from the nonradicality of the chart - it might be a chance for Chelsea to break the winless streak or it might be a chance for Arsenal to win Chelsea or at least get a point since 2007.

According to colours - Arsenal is ASC. Sun and Mars (red). Chelsea have better chances if they play in black away kit. Then Saturn (their significator) is the dispositor of the Sun, l of ASC, and Mars (Arsenal's second significator) and l of hour. Moon is in the fall of the Sun and detriment of Mars, in Saturn's terms in Libra. These are very strong testimonies for Chelsea. If Chelsea play in blue home kit, still advantage but not so pronounced.
Considering that the chart is not radical and lord of hour is also ruler of DSC, I think the game should be Chelsea's.

West Ham - Everton
3.50 3.40 2.1017:30, 28.12.2010
West Ham - clared, Everton blue

The chart has Cancer rising with Jupiter being lord of hour. Jupiter (Everton's significator) culminates on MC. On these testimonies I will go for Everton.

Unfortunately, my miss streak continues. Too many testimonies to be taken into account. I missed that Everton's significator Jupiter (blue) and l of hour is antisca relationship with l of ASC Moon (Jupiter in Pisces and Moon in Libra). So is also Saturn, L of DSC. Besides Moon's dispositor Venus is in the same triplicity as Jupiter.

Hello Laura

Welcome to the Forum.

I see you have gone for a Blackpool victory with the North Node in the 7th house.

There are six Premier games scheduled for kick-off tomorrow at 3pm, including the Man City v Blackpool game. All these charts have the North Node in the 7th house.

( The Sunderland game, which is the most northerly location still has the North Node in the 7th-just)

Are you thinking all these games will be away victories?

BIRMINGHAM CITY - ARSENAL

im predicting ARSENAL might win.

SUNDERLAND - BLACKBURNROVERS

I would like to go for SUNDERLAND as the chart shows for advantage for it.

SUNDERLAND might win.
LAURA

Hello Laura,

What is the astrological reason for predicting the Birmingham and Sunderland games?
How have you made the distinction between the Sunderland and Man City games that start at the same time?