Football in December 2010

Good day all

We have not been reading football charts for a long time. I'd love all to resume ...

Though it's not December yet, I'd like to start December's thread with the derby Barcelona - Real Madrid. I noticed that somebody had inquired what we think about it.

Barcelona FC - Real Madrid FC
29.11.2010, 21:00 CET (GMT + 1 h)

Odds 2.10 3.40 3.40

Camp Nou, 41 22 51 N, 2 7 22 E

ASC 27CN56, MC 11AR39, POF 10TA48, Moon 20VI21

Day and hour - Moon

The chart is radical, however L of hour is on a brink; a couple of minutes and it is the hour of Saturn.

I decided to put Barcelona as the host and bookies fave on ASC, though according to the colour method it is more appropriate to put Barca (playing in red and blue kit) on DSC. Real's away kit is black, but most likely their are going to wear their home kit which is white.

As the Moon is one of significators, she usually stirs up confusion for she is needed for other purposes.

All considered, I decided to attribute Jupiter (red and blue) and Mercury (dispositor of Moon) in Sagittarius to Barca as their significators. Real Madrid is Saturn (DSC ruler) and the Moon (playing in white).

The starting point is good for Barcelona, the chart is radical with Cancer ASC and Moon being both L of day and hour. Jupiter, the first significator of Barca, disposes ASC by exaltation and rules MC by triplicet.

The Moon perfects only two aspects - an opposition with Jupiter (significator of Barca) and a sinister square with Mars, with both the orb is 3,5 degrees. Besides Jupiter and Mars are in a partile square and reception. These testimonies I found favouring Barca, though they are not unequivocal, because the Moon perfects the opposition in the detriment sign of Jupiter, i.e.Virgo. If the Moon is Real's significator, the picture is more confusive.

DSC and VIII house ruler Saturn is angular in IV, which is a strong testimony for Real, or his signification is "to inter the result".

I noticed, whenever a chart turns away from being radical, it favours an underdog. This is the case in this chart.

All considered the chart looks more promising for Barcelona, but will it be sufficient to win?

Regards to everybody and good luck in December!

:sg

U think too that Real will play in white and Barcelona in red/blue. Frawley said when Moon is ruler use dispositor, here, Me in Sag(blue/red), in double sign, better fits with Brcelona's kit, 2 colors, so Barca is ASC. Also numbers on Barca's kit are yellow, fit with Me.
Acc dig for Me=11 for Sa=17, not a big difference.
When it comes to Moon's aspect we have square with Ma, ruler of 10th. Moon antiscion is on cusp of 10th house (9:40AR)- both aspects favor ASC team. It seams Barca will win. One more detail. Barca founded on today's day: 29.11. 1899 !! This is their time!! 8)
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Frankly, I was not so confident as you, Goca, that Barca would win because the hour was on a brink from Moon to Saturn, which often produces draw.

I not always use Moon's dispositor as a significator when Cancer is rising, I use as the significator a planet which most fits to the colours of a team. In this case I used Jupiter (blue and red) as Barca's significator.

When there are many games at the same time and approximately in the same vicinity, I completely depart from ASC - DSC, unless the colours fit, and use planets as significators which most fit to the teams' colours and then judge.

Today we have a couple of Carling Cup games.

Arsenal - Wigan; odds 1.25 5.50 13.00
West Ham - Manchester United; odds 5.25 3.75 1.67

Coordinates for Arsenal: 51 13 28 N, 0 6 10 W; for West Ham 51 31 55 N, 0 2 21 W; kick of for both 19 : 45 (GMT + 0)

Both charts have Leo rising with Mars being the lord of day and hour. The charts are radical - Mars and Leo shares the same powers.

Arsenal: ASC 0LE31; MC 06AR14; POF 26TA29; Moon 04LI28;
West Ham: ASC 0LE48; MC06AR18, POF26TA45; Moon 04LI28.

Arsenal's home kit is red, Wigan's away kit is black.
West Ham's home hit is claret shirt with blue shoulders and white shorts, Manchester's away kit is white shirt and black shorts.

As both Arsenal and West Ham are faves, I attributed to them LEO ASC. Also according to the colours it is OK.
Wigan has never won when Arsenal's playing in home. West Ham has not won Manchester since December 29, 2007.

According to the colours, Arsenal, in addition to the Sun, L of ASC, gets Mars as their significator. It is hard to attribute any additional significator to West Ham, except Mercury who likes double or many colour kits.

Both charts seem promising to the faves, except there are a couple of indications which may cause an upset.
First POF (not reversed ASC + Moon - Sun) is conjuct the malefic star Algol (26TA20), in the chart Arsenal - Wigan the orb is only 9 minutes, but in West Ham - Manchester - 25 minutes.

The Moon being in the fall (Libra) of the Sun (L1) conjuncts IC from the cadent side. In Arsenal chart the orb is 1degree and 45 minutes, in West Ham - 1 degree and 49 minutes.

In both charts Moon is a partile conjunction POS or reversed POF (ASC + Sun - Moon). The aspect is applying.

The Moon is in a partile square with Pluto, which rules the 5th with Scorpio on the cusp.
The Moon perfects a number of aspects: 1) square with antisca of Mars (orb 1 degree), 2) conjunction with antisca of Jupiter (orb 2 degrees) and 3) sextile with Sun (L1) - orb 4 degrees.

First Luna's aspect - square with antisca of Mars I consider as an indication that the faves would score. Strong and good position of lord of hour favours the fave, whereas a strong and good position of lord of day favours the home team regardless of whether it is a fave or not. Besides Mars ir Arsenal's significator.
Luna's last aspect - sextile with the Sun, L1, I consider as a strong testimony for both faves.

Moon being on the cusp of IC from the cadent side I do not consider as a strong debility for the faves, it may indicate only a tough game. Whereas POF conjunct Algol might be an indication for an upset.

I have a couple of charts where POF was conjunct Algol and in both the fave lost, despite that the charts were radical with the lord of hour being the lord of the sign rising. One is Serbia - Estonia (1:3).

However, if the games (in particular Arsenal - Wigan) starts a couple of minutes late, there is no problem since the aspect has gone.

All considered, I believe that Arsenal and Manchester should win.

France: League 1
Brest - Lens
odds: 2.05 3.10 4.00
Kick off 20: 00 (CET - GMT + 1h)
Coordinates 48 24 11 N, 4 27 42 W
Day and hour - Mars

Brest holds the 8th position, whereas Lens is 19th. Brest has not losed when playing at home this season.
Brest's home kit is white shirt and red shorts; Lens away kit is black shirt with rosy shoulders and rosy shorts

ASC 23CN22; MC 28PI55, POF 18TA55, Moon 04LI01

The chart is radical by triplicity, with lord of hour and day Mars being in Jupiter ruled signed - Sagittarius. Jupiter rules MC and is exalted on ASC.
These indications I consider as an advantage for the fave, however, rulership by triplicity (in particular, with the lord of hour and day being the same planet) often produces draws.

The Moon perfects a number of aspects.
Having seperated from a squre with the Nodes she immediately applies, through the signs of long ascention, to 1) a sinister square with Pluto, ruling the 5th with Scorpio on the cusp. 2) next aspect is a square with antisca of Mars (1.5 degrees), 3) conjunction with antisca of Jupiter (L10) - 2 degrees 14 minutes, and 4) sextile with the Sun (orb 4.5 degrees).

The Luna's aspects I found favouring the fave Brest. They should win.

Greetings
Janis Valkovskis

Janis Valkovskis wrote:Frankly, I was not so confident as you, Goca, that Barca would win because the hour was on a brink from Moon to Saturn, which often produces draw.
To me it is most hard to predict draw, so I would like to see some examples and finally to learn how to predict it. I see Janis, you are very detailed in approaching analizes, so it will be nice if you have some rules from your experience about draw to share with us. Thanks.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

I am still experimenting and learning. According to my experience, which however is miserably short (8 months), draw is usually:

1) when Venus is L of hour and 2 equal teams are playing (see also my analysis Partizan - Anderlecht) with the chart being radical; in particular it is true if Venus is also L of day;
2) if the chart has strongly pronounced Libra element (balance);
3) if the L of hour is on a brink, in particular if the chart is not radical (disagreement with ASC and L of hour); this is true, in particular, in a day chart;
4) ASC ruler and DSC ruler being in reception (I count only house, exaltation, triplicity), if many are playing, you find significators (which may be any planets according to the colours) in reception;
5) If ASC ruler and L of hour is in the same triplicity (for instance, Cancer is rising and Mars is L of hour, Mars is in Sagittarius, Moon in Leo), or L of hour rules ASC by triplicity, but you should always look at other testimonies;
6) look at the statistics (in particular head -to -head), I feel pretty confident, if the teams have played majority of their head-to-head games draw and you find the chart radical (in particular house, exaltation and triplicity), the game will end draw;
7) if you cannot make head or tails out of the chart, if there are too many contradictory testimonies one ruling out the other;
8) Moon is VOC with chart being radical and there is no big difference in odds;
9) Saturn squaring ASC or MC, however, you should look at other testimonies;

I have so far found mainly wrong the conclusions that draw is usually when the Moon is combust or her dispositor is combust, or she or her dispositor applies to South Node or a malefic. At least I have not found such regularity in my experience.

I would like also to dispel such superstion that it is anybody's guess when the Moon is Via combusta. It is not true. As for me, I have even had better results when Moon is Via combusta.

PS As for Barca I allowed for a draw, however, considering strong Moon's aspects - square to Mars (MC ruler) and opposition to Jupiter (Barca's significator - playing in red and blue), with both being in reception, I was inclined that Barca should win. I expected a tough game, but it turned out to be a rout.

Greetings
Janis Valkovskis

Goca wrote:
daz madrigal wrote:Well done! Goca may I ask a question? Why are the Acc dig score so close yet the score for Barca so emphatic?
When ever we have Moon in mutable sign we usually may expect more then 2 goals. Here we have Moon and its dispositor in double sign.
There were lots of goals over the weekend too! :P

Thanks Goca.
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

You may tell even 10 in a row correct, but whenever you start sharing your analysis publicly, you are always wrong. This is true at least for me. :-cry

West Ham - Manchester United 4:0
With chart being radical, can somebody provide credible astrological reasonings why such score?

The result may not be a surprise with POF conjunct Algol and the Moon conjunct IC from the cadent side.

I am thinking whether a claret shirt with blue shoulders is Mars or Mercury?
If it is Mars, then it is clear why such an outcome?
In this regard we should look at Aston Villa's performance, as they also have a claret shirt with blue shoulders.

From my experience, when you have team's colours matching with the L of hour (in this case Mars was also L of day), that team (even if it is the underdog) would usually play very well. In particular, you may be sure of that when there are many games at the same time and in the same vicinity. A team matching with L of hour usually wins. As it was the case with Arsenal - Wigan.

Somebody may argue that both home teams ought to have had ASC, and because of Luna's application to the Sun by sextile they won. It is seldom the case when all home teams win or lose; so if many play at the same time and in the same vicinity, assessing ASC - DSC would not produce the correct outcomes, some other techniques must be used.

Tomorrow I try to provide my analysis of all EL games. I wish if others were more active in joining with their analysis.

Good day

I will start my analysis with Group G.

Zenit St.Petersburg - Anderlecht
Odds: 2.05 3.40 3.50
01.12.2010; kick off 22 :00 (GMT + 3h)
Petrovsky stadium coordinates 59 57 7 N, 30 17 10 E

Zenit tops the group with 12 points in 4 games, they have already secured the first place. Anderlecht is second with 4 points. Anderlecht is in desperate need for points. It is for the introduction.

The game is played in day of Mercury and hour of Saturn.

ASC 20LE22; MC 27AR48, POF29GE11, Moon 18LI18

Zenit's colours are light blue, Anderlecht's away kit is black with dark purple vertical stripes on the shirt.
Agreeably to colours, Zenit is ASC and, in addition, Venus. Anderlecht is DSC and its lord Saturn which is also the lord of hour.

The chart is not radical, besides Russia is an Aqurius country and its team is forced to play with Leo ASC.

+ for Zenit
1) Venus trines A of POF (a minor testimony);
2) L of ASC Sun exalts on Aries MC;
3) Moon sqaures A of Sun ( a minor testimony)

- for Zenit
1) chart is not radical, neither there is is agreement between the lord of hour Saturn and Leo ASC, nor with the lord of day Mercury and Leo ASC;
2) Lord of hour is also dispositor of lord of day Mercury, which in addition is dispositor of POF; besides Saturn and Mercury is in reception - Mercury in Saturn's house - Capricorn, Saturn in Mercury's triplicet (Mercury rules Airy triplect by night);
3) Lord of hour has his detriment on ASC and fall on MC;
4) Moon is in fall of the lord of ASC - the Sun;
5) Sun is conjunct violent fixed star Antares having nature of Mars and Saturn

All considered, it should be Anderlecht's game

Hajduk Split - AEK
Odds: 2.25 3.20 3.25

01.12.2010, kick of 20 :00 (CET; GMT + 1h)
Gradski stadion u Poljudu coordinates 43 31 10 N, 16 25 54 E

Hajduj Split is fourth in its group with 3 points, AEK is third with 4 points. Both desperately need points.

ASC 0LE08; MC 13AR00, POF 8GE57; Moon 18LI18

Hajduk's kit is white shirt and blue shorts (nick name "The Whites); AEK's away kit is yellow, but will, probably, play with their home kit which is black with yellow stripes.
Agreeably to colours ASC is Hajduk, DSC - AEK. As the first degree has just arisen, which can be considered as having value in the preceding sign Cancer, I will use both the Sun and the Moon as Hajduk significators. It is also OK with colours; Hajduk's nickname is the Whites.

It is both day and hour of Mercury. So the chart is not radical.

+ Hajduk
1) L of ASC - Sun exalts on MC,
2) Moon squares antisca of Sun (minor testimony)

- Hajduk
1) chart being not radical; lord of DSC Saturn being dispositor of Mercury 2) L of hour, day and dispositor of POF; according to my experience, if the team's significator is dispositor of the lord of hour, that team wins (in this case Mercury is also L of day and dispositor of POF);
3) Sun conjunct Antares

All considered, it should be the game of AEK.

PS It is a hard task to give analysis, as all charts lack radicality. It would consider it a success if I get 40-50% correct.

I'will try to come back with the analysis of other games.

:???: