Numerology - 7777

Does anyone want to express an opinion on the numerological significance of that particular number? The sports forum has been hung on advertising that specific number of posts in it for over a week now (I know that will change as soon as I post this!!).

I thought about posting this, then decided not to, then my daughter called me into her room whilst IQ was on the TV (in the background) and host Stephen Fry was stretching out a discussion on the meaning of 666.

So now I'm curious - anyone have any thoughts on this?

Deb

That's good for a start, but think harder Kirk (or rather reflect, musingly) - by stepping forward I can't help but feel that you are the one to decipher this.

Oh dear. Now all I can do is blush and say golly. It will be creepy if it's a solar/combustion thing.

The best I can do is come up with 14 twice, which makes 28, which reduces to 10. Then I say 'So what?'

But, I'm very distracted at the moment with other matters. Setting the world aright, you know.

I have worked out the cause. By chance today the astrological book I picked to read on the bus. Was "The Compleat Astrological Writings" The author is better known as E Adams ghost-writer. Recently some members recklessly named him and I think his shade got into the works. A veritable ghost in the machine.

My evidence is that he wrote a book on Gematria called 777. For anyone who doesn't know Gematria is numerology for posh people.

Be not afraid. I have banished him and we are now on 7778.

Mystic Matt

Thanks Curtis. I'm sure these connections are not meaningless, and it feels a little strange, like I'm being forced to notice them.

I hope Ficina won't mind me telling you this because I'd suggested that we keep the news quiet for a little while; but a couple of days ago (during the 7777 hiatus) she told me that she needs to take a break from moderating the sports forum, and is not sure if she will be able to return to it. No problems - just the practicalities of moving house and some other issues that make her feel that she has probably come towards the end of her shift on this. I'm a little sad because she has been such a perfect moderator and I want to keep her here forever, but I also know that sometimes change is good for all. At the moment she is taking a break whilst she deals with the house move, so things are on hold there and we'll see how it goes.

It was after learning of Ficina's thoughts that I noticed that the 7777 had been around a while and wasn't shifting. I have my own ideas of what that number means which seems relevant to the situation, but wondered if I would get something thrown back to me if I asked others what it might mean. I didn't get that but I did get your graphic illustration that some number conspiracy does seem to be going on at the moment!

Ok, so I will mention it after all. . . . :sg . . . . . . . .

Deb addressed me in this thread. Deb started this thread on what would have been by father's 95th birthday.
9+5=14.
7+7=14.
The other two 7s are extras.

Which could mean it is only half relevant for you. But originally you wrote:
The best I can do is come up with 14 twice, which makes 28, which reduces to 10. Then I say 'So what?'
10 reduces to 1 which is the number of the origin, or father.