Eek! Do you mean anglophones living in Germany?

Germany is full of German-speaking Anglo-Saxons! Our term "Anglo" comes from the Angeln district of today's Schleswig-Holstein; and Saxons come from Saxony or Sachsen, a very big region of Germany today. People from these regions migrated to England in the 5th & 6th centuries. Then many native English speakers have no English or Anglo-Saxon ancestry whatsoever. Like millions of Americans.

As for scepticism about divination--well, it's always been with us.

I must say that I'm more worried about the spreading of religious fundamentalism, neopentecostal churchs and the like in development countries, or even in the developed ones, than about skeptcism or atheism.
Paulo Felipe Noronha

skeptics

I don't mind skeptics. Skeptics can help science to develop. For instance Pasteur was happy to have skepticism towards immunization because it meant that when it "worked" it really "worked!"

But it's smart alec cynics who irritate me. Those people who have no skepticism towards stuff that may well deserve it. I have heard scientists claim "gravity waves exist" with a self-supporting air of religion rather than any science. I am skeptical about gravity waves. Until they are proved I should be! So should every physicist be!!

That's the main gripe I have with "skeptics societies" : they have no skepticism towards science; they just go on a bloodsport for astrology, divination etc. Even Einstein's stuff deserves some skepticism. He said once "100 experiments cannot prove me right; one experiment can prove me wrong".