Do we have a future together

Hi, I have been seeing a man for a few months now and hes about to travel. I would like to know if we have a future together.

29/7/04, 12.24am, London, England

I have the ascendant at aries point 1 degree of cancer. The moon is widley conjunct to neptune in aquarius (i fooling myself?)

Saturn (him) is in cancer conjunct venus in the second house.

We are in mutual reception saturn-cancer moon-aquarius.

The thing that worries me is that the 5th house ruler is retrograde (misunderstanding of feeling?).

I need some help please!!

Thanks
Ms.Montpellier

Re: Do we have a future together

Hi,
Hi, I have been seeing a man for a few months now and hes about to travel. I would like to know if we have a future together.

29/7/04, 12.24am, London, England
I think you mean August 29 2004, which gives 1 degree rising
I have the ascendant at aries point 1 degree of cancer.

This usually implies that it is too early for you to be asking this question, the situation is not fully ripe, the chart may not be radical.
The moon is widley conjunct to neptune in aquarius (i fooling myself?)
The moon has separated from a conjunction with neptune.
Saturn (him) is in cancer conjunct venus in the second house.
If this chart can be judged at all, I would read this as him being with someone else.

But like I said, I don't think this chart can give you an answer. Let's see if someone else may offer a different interpretation.

Good luck, anyway.

Hi,

I don't wish to be contentious and I have respect for everyone's differing 'styles' of Astrology.

However, I felt I could cheer you up with what I have to say!

Firstly, just the way I have been taught, but I really don't pay attention to the 'considerations before judgement'. When the ancients were doing their stuff I presume it must have been a whole lot more difficult for them to calculate the ascendant and therefore there could have been some uncertainty with early/late degrees rising as to whether you had the querent's own significators correct - the all important thing. However, these days the software gets it bang on, so if you do wish to accept this as valid then you are the Moon and he is Saturn, but in addition Venus shows natural ruler of women and the Saturn Venus conjunction would be a positive testimony. Also he is the Sun as natural ruler of Man.

Another thing that I was taught, when you are asking about long term, stable relationships, whether or not you have contractual marriage in mind, you can look at the Part of Marriage and also it's dispositor. If the dispositor is in good shape then it's looking good for the future. Also the receptions between your/his planets and this dispositor: It shows how keen or otherwise you are to 'get-hitched' and/or how 'healthy' this long-term relationship is likely to be for you both.

Oh, and the outer planets, if used at all, are usually only going to count if there is a very tight orb, like a degree or so, and as Taurus7 says, you're done with that one!

So not looking bad really - enjoy :lol:

As you're in London are you going to the AA conference?
Susan,
Edinburgh.
www.horaryqueen.co.uk

Thanks for your relplies. I have no intention of accompaning on his travels. I guess i should have asked is this relationship real...is it based on both parties effections or is it one sided (me doing the chasing? Me being the one that cares). I guess the fact that i am the moon and hes saturn shows that im the one whos most concerned about this relationship.

So, when i said future, i guess i was trying to ask is this a relationship or a fling. Are feelings involved on his part.

Horary is amazing!!

I hope that clarifies :D

Hi,

Isn't it just?!

I don't know why you being the Moon and him being Saturn means you care more - I have never heard this before.

One thing that strikes me, and I know we have talked about the early degrees showing 'unfit to judge', is that the Cardinality of the 1st/7th cusp does not show 'long term stability' in the same way that the middle of the fixed signs would. Also the fact that the Moon is fixed but Saturn is cardinal may perhaps indicate that you are more 'fixed' in your feelings for him.

However, as you are in mutual reception by sign there are just now very strong feelings on both sides.

I suppose you may be asking if you will get together if/when he comes back (assuming he is coming back). Whether you are asking this or not, he would still have certain feelings about it and they would still be shown in the chart. There seems to be a bit of a mixed message about this because his rational side is shown by the 7th house cusp and its ruler Saturn, but the Sun also shows him in his macho/male-ego side. Looking at this question but removing the Sun from the equation it all looks very good. However, when you add the Sun you see he is in the detriment of Jupiter which is the dispositor of the Part of Marriage. Perhaps that side of him is not ready for settling down, although rationally he would like to. The other concern I would have is that there is a very strong reception between Mercury and the Sun, Mercury of course being Retrograde and having aspected the Sun recently. This could of course be an ex of his that is still very prominent.

Hope this helps, or at least is of interest.

Susan.
Susan,
Edinburgh.
www.horaryqueen.co.uk

If this chart can be judged (because, after all, the strictures are only considerations before judgement - some say the chart can still be judged, but with "care") - the moon is coming to a 150 deg aspect with Saturn.

This is not considered a major ptolemaic aspect. Based on a prior post that I read at this forum, it does not show "perfection" - in fact, as I recall (unfortunately I forget which post) - it said something to the effect that the two people do not even "notice" each other. The way I see it, the mutual reception shows a "willingness" and comfort-level between both of you. But the lack of aspect shows lack of opportunity for anything more concrete to materialize.

The chart could well be showing other factors here, let's see what one of the "experts" have to say about it... (p.s> I am not an expert!! )

Best,
Taurus7