can u help me please! someting wrong in chart!!!

http://forum.astro.com/yabbfiles/Attach ... .31224.gif can i ask u to look at my chart ,, will i come in colege,, one thing what suprise me is that in this chart in tables below down aspect between mercury significator of colege and venuse significator of ascedent (ME) is show like aplaying. that give YES! answer, but till i know mercury is faster then venus?! so aspect have to be separating?! is there something wrong in astro.com or all is corect? meybe is someting for speed of planets? thanks!

Hello :)

Yes, Saturn may represent an obstacle because of its position in the 12th and the Moon perfects the square aspects with him before she is able to reach Mercury. Being the ruler of the 3rd and the 4th house, I suspect this 'obstacle' may have something to do with your family/father(4th) or documents, communication/siblings(3rd by division) where the Moon is also posited. Its application to the north node is also not good, as well as its position in Capricorn :? however, it is important to note that Saturn receives the Moon( a positive testimony) but I'm not so sure this alone is able to annul the negative testimony of both planets being cadent, so basically the Moon's committing of the disposition to Saturn receives a weak and ineffective welcome from him(despite reception) - in other words, he cannot fulfill anything according to your wishes and this constellation might imply your being stuck in the process which may have a beginning, but no (satisfactory)end in sight, because of the cadency of both planets involved.

Venus will not catch up with Mercury, she's slowing down and applying to none(and vice versa) so no further testimony can be had from her - in fact, she doesn't behold the ascendant so this makes her unable to provide any meaningful testimony in this matter. The result, the way I see it, hinges entirely on the Moon and its condition has already been described.
Moreover, the ruler of the hour doesn't in any way match with the ascending sign, so I have my doubts as to the reliability of the information presented by this chart.
I hope you still make it, though :' one very positive testimony is that the ruler of the preceding lunation(the new moon in Virgo) is Mercury and he is just fantastically dignified both essentially and accidentally, aspected by both of your significators, which should help to promote the matter significantly.

I'm in a hurry now, I may get back to this horary later.

Greetings, Goran

only condition to come in colege is to pay semester till 10 october. am worid that will no have enough money till then and will no have free places! becouse saturn is slow speed is it posible mercury to reach first moon? i so want to come in colege! dont want to wait next year!

"between mercury significator of colege and venuse significator of ascedent (ME) is show like aplaying."

Did anyone answer this? I don't understand this either.

Venus is at 5 Scorpio and is slowing down.
Mercury is at 6 Virgo and is quickening in speed.

Surely it is clear that Mercury is separating from sextile with Venus.

However the aspect grid says -1 A.
A means applying, but what does the minus mean?

At first I thought maybe the minus reverses the meaning, so an application by a 'minus' actually shows a separating aspect. Though this would be a confusing nomenclature, it's not beyond belief.

However this rule doesn't hold true for other aspects.

Confusing! Any idea what the aspect grid is meant to be showing?

Confusing! Any idea what the aspect grid is meant to be showing?
Astro.com's grid isn't always correct. This isn't the first time it's shown a separating aspect as applying.

Opening poster - what I usually do is check an ephemeris. Astro.com has a section where you can download for free the ephemeris of a given year. Some astrology programs also help show whether or not aspects perfect.

If you go back in time, you'll see that while Mercury was retro in mid Virgo, Venus entered Scorpio. However, Mercury never backs up far enough to reach the aspect with Venus, and then turns direct away from the aspect, which is a denial of perfection. The last time they aspected was in a different sign.

one friend of mine promise to help me with money for semester! realy hope to get in colege!
This might save the day :D friends are represented by the 11th house(but also wishes, hopes and benfactors, aka "good fortune") in a horary chart, and here Mercury is the ruler of both the 9th (the university) and the 11th house! As I've already pointed out, this Mercury is also the ruler of the preceding syzygy and is excellently disposed.
But...I don't know, I don't like it when the 12th sign("bad siprit"), the house of enemies and misfortune, is raised to the 11th by division :???: which might imply that something/someone that presents itself as good and beneficial actually has totally opposite intentions and plans...which leads me to this sextile between Venus(you) and Mercury(the friend, among other things) - Mercury aspects Venus out of her fall, out of the house of her enemies, and this is one more signal that you perhaps shouldn't accept the offer, no matter how enticing and honest it may seem; sextile is an aspect of friendship and harmony, bringing perfection relatively easily. It's the nature of this contact, the sign involved(Mercury's position) that worries me.
However, if we get back to Saturn/Moon contact, I'd say it can symbolize the obstacle on your way that delays the achievement of the goal, until the next year.
But I hope I'm wrong - let's remain optimistic :'

Greetings,
Goran