Hello dmause,

Well, your question is a bit tangential to the conversation here, so I'll be brief.

I moved from a Jupiter at the Midheaven line, where I got a really good job (govt. with good advancement), but felt trapped there (Pluto at the IC at that location). (incidentally, that's where my Mother died, exactly reflecting the symbolism)

I moved here to Germany, where now my Sun is right on the MC, right at this location. This wasn't planned, I married a beautiful girl who just happened to have grown up here and was here when I met her. (Very long story) Here, I work as an Astrologer, which is much more suited to me than the other job ever was or could have been.

Peace

Atlantean

Atlantean wrote:Hello dmause,

Well, your question is a bit tangential to the conversation here, so I'll be brief.

I moved from a Jupiter at the Midheaven line, where I got a really good job (govt. with good advancement), but felt trapped there (Pluto at the IC at that location). (incidentally, that's where my Mother died, exactly reflecting the symbolism)

I moved here to Germany, where now my Sun is right on the MC, right at this location. This wasn't planned, I married a beautiful girl who just happened to have grown up here and was here when I met her. (Very long story) Here, I work as an Astrologer, which is much more suited to me than the other job ever was or could have been.

Peace

Atlantean
I live in my Jupiter Mc line working as a teacher but it took a long time to feel thatJ upiter influence. Got the job in my forties. But like you it doesn`t seem to suit me. And off course Uranus in house 4.
Still considering whether a move is desriable since I`m more of an artist

thanks

Hello dmause,

If you have a (known to be) pretty accurate birthtime, the astrocartographic maps may well be helpful in your resolving if you should relocate.

You are perceptive. Just because you have found a career doesn't in any way indicate that you necessarily have found your calling.

Good luck

Atlantean