Tricky chart, great example to learn from.
Addey allows contact to any point, asteroid, fixed star..inc minor aspects

Quintile: 72 degrees.. so Varuna 22:53 cancer in 7th , fortunate, nature of jup/mars
Bi Quintile 144 degress.. so saturn in libra in 8th
Qunincunx 150 degrees 11 libra, nothing,
Semi sextile, 30 degrees, Aldermin at 12:47 aries, fortunate, sat/jup

Pholous, asteroid at 11:46 sag in 12th (nature of saturn and neptune)

Tightest aspect in the chart is jup/ur conj in 2nd, both Rx

Poets place won in our Venus thread, this is why Poet is favourite as he won last week, so maybe can be discounted from the Gold cup as a winner...

5th House 1.22 Tau
1st Aspect Venus 2.10 Scorpio (11th House), although their could well be a mixture of Moon 2.39 Sco and Pluto 2.47 Cap

Knot in Wood was 3rd last year, so is a classy horse.

Frankie Dettori won on Jimmy Styles, Frankies chart had Jupiter trine Uranus.

Frankie's chart this year is not so hot, but his relocated chart to Ayr put Mars on the Ascendant, which should get him into the top 4, in drab colours Grey on Redford

Another saturn libra horse is Partner, purple and dk blue halves.

And I keep looking at Evens and Odds.. blue cross on white.. is that libra in the name?

And did you see the cosmic joke? 20:20 rises.. if only! : )

Here's the racecard:

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecard ... 57,00.html
And did you see the cosmic joke? 20:20 rises.. if only! : )
:lol: Yeah, if only! With 27 runners over a 6 furlong dash, it's a bit of a lottery. There isn't even a clear favourite at the moment - could be one of three or four.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing ... /ayr/15:20

Moon's next aspect is trine Saturn in Libra. I thought Castles in the Air might be a possibility until I saw it was one of the rank outsiders at 50/1! I think I'll leave this one alone and just wish you both the best of luck in your selections. 8)

One word of warning, if you're going for an each-way, make sure your bookie is paying out on 5 places. Most of them are, but Corals and Ladbrokes are being very stingy and only paying out on 4.

Saturn triumphed once again in Grey drab colours.. Riden by Frankie Dettori with Mars crossing his relocated ascendant!, does anyone have any other jockeys, Birthtimes to Trade? :'
(pm me)

3:20 |
1) 25 Redford (L Dettori, 14-1 );
2)18 Victoire De Lyphar (A Nicholls, 8-1 );
3) 11 Hitchens (S De Sousa, 25-1 );
4)6 Genki (S Drowne, 8-1 );