UEFA Champions League Group Stage

As you all know, I don't "do" football : ) But my son wants to know about his favourite team. This is a match chart, not a horary, btw.

ARSENAL (UK) v SPORTING BRAGGA (Portugal)
Kick off 15 Sept 2010 19:45 London, UK
13:32 aries rises, mars for Arsenal, (red and white) v venus for Bragga (white & red).. and Arsenal are fav as well as home team, so far so good.

Mars is very strong by dignity but in the 7th house.
POF (7:16 cap, exultaion of mars, in 10th) conj NN.. testimony for Arsenal.

MC at 5:14 cap, moon at 29:05 sag.. so another for Ansenal and is that a goal in injury time?

And after 10 mins the MC has moved to conj NN so is that another goal for Arsenal?

Moon sextiles mars then venus but must change signs to perfect so this is not counted?

So 2-0 to Arsenal? Any views most welcome to make me top Mum! Thanks.

AC asigned to Home Team:

Real Madrid win v Ajax antiscion of POF inside 10th house
Bayan Munich v Roma Roma win.. L7 on cusp of 7th, with L1 inside 7th cusp
CFR Cluj v Basle Basle win, as above

Marseille v Spartak Moscva
AC problem! Marseilles wear white, aries rises, Spartak Moscva red &white.. hmm, will carry on with AC = home team
Marseille win.. NN with MC.. (unless it Spartak..) Actually, I'm going tocall this a no score draw, but Spartak will not go through to knock out.

Zilina v Chelsea
Chelsea win, a/s POF on 7th cusp

Milan v Auxerre no score draw, can't see any testimony

Shakhtar v Partizan
AC mercury, black/yellow stipes, L7 Jupiter.. Partizan wear black, no uncertain.
Partizan win (jup team??) moon applies by square partile exact

was looking better at half time : ) but at least Arsenal won.

Soooo many goals, not one no score draw.. better than the world cup! Or was that just today, with moon applying to mars which rules 4 or 5 out 6 ACs?