Mercury and Pluto Stationary

Mercury and Pluto stationary 12.-14. September

Norwegian Newspapers report of the worst virus attack on computors for 10 years. Particulary, a storm of trojan worms is causing trouble - and to my dismay I found 3 of them om my computor. Just in case someone else is hasseled by the same problem, here is a free program that will efficiently deal with the scoundrels. IObot Security 360

Source: VG
http://www.astronor.com

Norwegian Princess in the midst of Controversy

Of another level there is a stirr in Norway because of the princess Martha Louise's alleged claims of her ability to talk with angles and the dead (Source: VG). Martha Louise has for several years run a controversial 'Angel School' with her colleague Elisbeth Samnoy. The Norwegian princess recently rented a hall owned and run by the Norwegian Misonary Society in Sola, Stavanger for purposes of holding a course. Representatives of the Missionary insist that the princess does not attempt to communicate with the dead from their premisses with reference to that the Christian organisation does not share the princesses belief-system and view on the subject.

While parts of this debate seem absurd - it is raising some interesting questions, too. As a radio channel punned, the Christians always claim to be speaking to Jesus, and if they are not mistaken, he has been dead a few years, too.

On the other hand, it is only one year since the Norwegian Church opened its doors and held the psychic healer Joralf Gjerstad as a guest of honour at the Cathedreal in Nidaros, Trondheim. Gjerstad himself claims that it is impossible to communicate with the dead. - The dead have no contact with life on earth. To speculate on the thoughts of the dead and worlds beyond is dangerous, " he says. (Source: VG)

3 of 10 Norwegian are of the opinion that the princess should recline from her royal title due to the mixing of her own commercial interests. Although she has already reclined from the title 'Her Royal Highness'. Martha Louise is fourth in line to the Norwegian throne and many of her controversial announcements make it difficult to see her in the role of Norwegian queen, according to bishops and other officials (Source: VG).
http://www.astronor.com