Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

good field, will I be successful?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AquariusMoonPerson

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: good field, will I be successful? Reply with quote

This chart is for me. I am entering a new career Smile . Its a field that I always loved to do and have a lot of knowledge about already but do not have the degrees to get a job of course.
I am planning to enter a degree program fall 2011. Right now I am taking some pre-courses to warm myself up sort of. Its a competitive field and very hard.
The horary is similar to my natal, I have Aquarius Moon with MC in Scorpio.
Saturn in Libra is me strong, practical and detailed.
Moon in Sagittarius fits the questions, I am interesting in knowledge, travel and higher education.
Its in the 10th house, sitting in the house of career. However, the house of career is intercepted, suggesting obstacles. Mars is the ruler of the MC, Mars in Libra very late degree, but entering its own sign in Scorpio. But as of now its late maybe indicating my mind is set on this path in my life and no turning back but its via combusta. Not a good sign!

Another obstacle I may need to over come by the Moon square Mercury but Moon does eventually conjunct the MC.
I think the chart is pointing to a lot of work (obviously) to get ahead and eventually find success with Moon conjunct the MC.
POF is depositor of Mars, too a good indicator.
Anyone want to give me some advice, thanks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Tanit

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyone want to give me some advice, thanks.

Hi AquariusMoon - Deborah Houlding has decided to stop personal horaries and keep postings centered on an astrological discussion. If you have specific questions about your chart, we can try to help, but reading charts for others is not what the forum is for. We will have one practice chart per month to work on (see the posted discussion), which are horaries with outcomes. Hope that clears up any confusion. Good luck with your work situation!
AquariusMoonPerson

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dear Confused .
well in that case i understand. thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: