Personally, I only use the start of the race.. but if you can keep tabs on the finish we can swop notes.

I looked at the horse natals briefly.. all have jupiter close to the race AC. (Jupiter went Rx around Apr 7th). Closest with stationing direct jupiter is Buzzword but he doesn't fit other significators, more mercury? Vibrant Force has jup stationing rx at the same degree, 19:47 sag. Coral currently have him at 200/1! But he does seem to have claims for a place at least according to the astrology?

And couldn't find any horse with a connection to the race MC at 26 libra, but I could easily have missed something as I'm not very experienced with progressions etc. Couldn't find a connection to mc race dispositor, venus at 2 scorpio, but we don't exact moon, POF or angles..
A strong venus in the natal maybe? Not really sure what I should be looking for, need Amelia!

Hi assuming we are going for a sun aspect for the St Leger , I have selected another Sun in Virgo aspected race to practice on....

8th Sept Doncaster 3.45pm
5th House 12.16 Taurus, Trine of sun at 15.51Virgo

I am going for Rising Khelef a 12-1 shot with mercury and hint of sun colours. I do also know Virgo likes Dark Greens and Blues and Brown, but may help whittle the field down for Saturday!

p.s for the betters E/W is 1/4 odds as Ladbrokes

hmm that's interesting. I get light blue (with yellow) which looks like moon colours to me with a hint of sun.. waxing new moon.

Legal Legacy. Sun colurs, sun in 8th of legacies, POF rises in legal sag disposited by legal jupiter in another money house.
Dark Moment.. sun colours with the mercury stripes, a new moon in 8th house. ( but no form)

Reading in whole signs for Sahl, moon hour, in the 10th... in its triplicity by night.. so horse with form but maybe not the first choice. Legal Legacy fits this and would have to include the current favourite, Miami Gator, in a forecast.

HI Pallas

I hope you backed your forecast!, post the result for analysis later, but that race was a sign, it was called "The Leger legends", run under a Virgo Sun... can't wait for Saturday...

With the St Leger immenent we still have a lack of forecasts for the race.

But I do have 1 more Sun aspected races to look at tomorrow

Down royal (Lisburn)
54.31N 6.03W

4.10pm
5th House 14.37 Tau
1st Aspect Sun at 17.49 Virgo (8th)

Im playing safe with an e/w on Catalpa Sail, as he has touches of Virgo (Colours), Hat (Sun) Name (8th House)

1st 9 Natalisa (IRE) 5-2 F
2nd 6 Extra Steps (IRE) 25-1
3rd 1 Catalpa Sail (IRE) 7-2

well done on a place.. and i should retire in poverty : )
out of interest, how did you get that name as 8th house? thanks.

Initially I got Sail as Sailing which is associated with Scorpio. But when I googled Catalpa Sail it was actually a sailing boat used for a prisoner escape from Australia, so could also have worked for 12th House also.

Rewilding.. has to be in there somewhere
Midas Touch or Joshua Tree
Total Command or Theology

Or some combination of those..

lol, so 50% again.. I was convinced it was going to be Bright Horizon,.. but pulled out which has thrown me. (am veering towards the ascendant as the first aspect so have chosen more around that jup/ur conj which is the tightest aspect in the chart... apart from venus/pluto sextile.. : )

I agrees on Snow Fairy sun colours.. and Arctic Cosmos virgo colours.. but not sure about the name association. But given my current track record, you are more accurate than me so anyone following would probably be better advised to follow your tips!

Hope Goca and Ficina post their thoughts too.