St Leger 2010

Doncaster 10th September 2010
53.32N, 1.07W
5th House 10.24 Tau, No apspect near to this,
What do you do when their is no aspect??
and when you look for semi square 45* none
Semi sextile 30* none
Sesquiquadrate 135* none
quintile 72* none
Biquintile 144* hits 4.24 libra , next aspect Saturn at 5.22libra :-cry

Name wise we have
Snow Fairy Yellow and Red
Arctic Cosmos White and Royal Blue

Re: St Leger 2010

VestaDS wrote: What do you do when their is no aspect??
Check for antiscion.. sun is at 11:15 aries so this is next aspect and we are looking for a name association with sun in virgo.. in the 8th.. with an 8th house feel if possible.

Snow Fairy (sun colours) and Await the Dawn (sun/virgo colours?)stand out at first glance.

Have I posted the right chart? : )

Goca also mentioned that their is sun trine for this aspect. I would add New Horizon to this Sun themed race, although the colours do not agree ( Dark Colours), but we do have sun in 8th house.

So I shall try small bets and 3 Reverse Forecasts on all 3 horses
New Horizon
Snow Fairy
Await the dawn

Actually, 1st aspect is to a/s of sag AC at 9:53 cap..
Bright Horizon? Theology? or even Ted Spread since it's a name?

Vibrant Force.. esp with sun in applying sq to AC. Charles Harvey used to advance the MC.. 1st hit mars in libra, which also fits. (but then so would Total Command? : )

AC, jup (and sun if we decide that is the right planet) are all in terms of saturn which may account for the preponderance of darker colours.

well actually its the same method.. addey.. advance campanus 5th to whatever planet or point it hits first.. including fixed stars, asteroids, biquintiles... and i guess even mid points since Addey wrote about the theory of harmonics ; ).

I think I'll just watch this race and see if it's an AC winner or sun... (although Await the Dawn, Vibrant Force and even Bright Horizon could fit for both?).

What do you make of Rewilding currently being favourite?

And if it's sun in virgo.. Midas Touch could have a claim? Sun for the gold, disposited by mercury for the touch? And with the 8th, it caused him loss.

Rewilding is favourite as he beat both Midas Touch, Joshua Tree and Ted Spread on 17/08/2010 at 2.50pm in York.

That's the logical explanation, I wonder what the chart said at 2.50pm!!!

5th House 23.48Air

Sun in Leo 24.36

So is Rewilding Just a Sun in Leo Horse, or do we have different colours for Sun in Virgo.....