Horseracing Venus in Scorpio

I have started a new thread for only posts of Horseracing with Venus aspects whilst she is wearing Scorpio colours. It commences 8th September 2001 and with Venus retrograde in Scorpio it remains until January 2011!, with a small gap in November when she goes back into Libra. This thread can be reused each year to gain more of an understanding of Venus and her colours in Scorpio.

I anticipate we shall have rich burgundy, violet, dark reds and plenty of Black colours , with words associations such as secrets, seduction, affairs, torture!, undercover assassins, jealousy. Scorpio associations such as sailing, beetles, Insects, Tarot, investments, tax,

Venus enters Scorpio on Wednesday 8th September, I could'nt see any Venus races or aspects on Wednesday, advanced racing cards are available at racingpost dot com.

Thursday 9th September 2010-09

Bath 2.50pm
51.23N 2.23W
5th House 0.39 Tau
1st aspect Venus 0.42Scorpio
Hour of Mars
The race is 1m 3f so will pass Venus

Are awaiting the colours, but I already like Fun Affair, and Indian Valley Violet colours

more posts closer to the date.

This is a very good idea, to analyse the results like this focusing on a specific planet in a sign. Don't forget that Addey method also includes house rulership of planet eg venus in scorpio in 10th... with libra on 9th and taurus on 5th will add a 9th or 5th house feel to the name association. So it may be useful to add this information. : )

I am a little dissapointed for the first Venus aspect in Scorpio, as this does not appear to a venusian race, as the race will pass Veuns right at the start and fortunately its ends up with a Pluto aspect at 2.48 Cap
2.50pm at Bath 9th September
"51.23N 2.23W
5th House 0.39 Tau
1st aspect Venus 0.42Scorpio (5th House)
Hour of Mars
The race is 1m 3f so will pass Venus."

with only a field of 7 Easy Terms sticks out for a place, as her colours fit Pluto.

Teamed up with either Scorn or Exerelda for a touch of the 5th house!

Perfect note is a Mars Horse, so she is ruled out.

I have found a Venus in Scorpio Aspect!!!

17.05 Bath 9th September
51.23N 2.23W
5th House 0.26 Gem
1st aspect Venus 0.46 Scorpio (8th House)
Hour of Venus

Imiginary Diva has Mars through Pluto colours, a perfect fit , and she is a fily, so Diva for a place.

For the 17.05pm, just a little bit of astrological form for the contenders..

Imiginary Diva previous Venus winner in Virgo (8th House)
Sweet Avon previous Venus winner in Pisces (6th house)

Joba previos winner in Mars in Leo (12th House)
The Jobber Never won, but second in Pluto (12th House)
Mythical blue previous Jupiter in Aqauarius (1st House)
Kinigi previous winner in Saturn in Libra (7th House)
Namir previous winner in Neptune in Aqua (12th House)

I have a few days off hence the research, but the above forecast comes in.... :brows unless the rcae starts 5 mins late...lol

Be careful, a/s uranus is at 0:55 libra, opposition. 2 minutes delay will make that the planet.. but i cant see any very uranian horses.

Venus in in the 11th in whole sign.. in detriment so an outsider... don't rule out Green Lagonda, scorpio colours (maroon .. with beige diamonds).

but with saturn in the 10th still exulted, moon close to 10th cusp and mars in 10th as well it is a bit of a mix!

Overall I agree that Sweet Avon is a very good choice, so let's see : )

well so much for the 1st Venus aspect, my form guide was appauling, but did get a place with Diva

5:05 |

1)10 Kinigi (A Heffernan, 2-1 fav);
2)1 Namir (David Probert, 10-1 );
3)8 Imaginary Diva (Simon Pearce, 9-1 ); 11 ran

No decent aspects tomorrow, so have to wait till saturdays cards......

Saturday 11th September 2010
Doncaster 2.45pm
53.32N,1.07W

5th House 1.22 Tau
1st Aspect Venus 2.10 Scorpio (11th House), although their could well be a mixture of Moon 2.39 Sco and Pluto 2.47 Cap.

Bajan Tryst has mars in Pluto colours and Tryst is a secret meeting (8th House), a big field but Tryst for a place.