Will I get the job?

Hi everyone!

A friend of mine is going to apply for a new job, and he wanted to know if his application will be successful. I need your advice, because as you will see the ASC is in late degrees.

Chart data:
8 July 2010
14:47 (-3)
23e46 37n58
Athens
Greece
Hour ruler: Jupiter. Asc ruler: Venus. Venus and Jupiter are in the same triplicity so the chart appears to be radical.

The ASC and its lord in late degrees show that the situation is about to change. The querent might change his mind. Or perhaps it's too late, someone else got the job.

The MC is on a fixed sign. No major change in the line of work. The lord of the 10th is the Sun in the 9th house. He works for an international airport ground handling agent. There is no aspect between lord of 1st or the Moon and the lord of the 10th. The Moon is in the 8th about to sextile Jupiter in the 6th. However, the Sun is applying to Mars by sextile.

I think that this job application will not be successful, but another opportunity will arise shortly.

What do you think? Thanks.

A.

Tricky because Venus is in the 10th and so the job would receive it, although no aspect and Venus is peregrine. Regulus is also close to a conjunction to Venus (depending on the orb you use). This right here is very favorable and might contradict other negative factors, Regulus being so benefic.

I think there is a competitor they have in mind already. Sun applies to Mars, 7th ruler. The late ASC would more likely say things are decided.

I am not sure what the Moon is saying with the Jupiter sextile, in ill houses anyway though. Jupiter being the hr ruler may have significance. It coud be an interview, since I think it is borderline the 3rd house ruler. Or maybe the application itself that he hasn't yet sent. Moon-Jupiter, Void Moon, Moon-Mars, then Moon-Venus, finally Moon-Saturn. All of these aspects might have some meaning.

Sun will soon enter its domicile, which seems like a better opportunity might come up later, as you said. Venus accidentally dignified in the 10th applying to Regulus seems very good, so I personally can't really say it's all bad here.

Hi Tanit,

I also noticed the Regulus (connection), but I wasn't sure what to make of it. On the one hand, Regulus is a very prominent star, but when it comes up in horaries it is always related to some kind of change, because Regulus now is almost in Virgo! (in 2012)

My problem was with the lord of the 1st. It's Venus, but soon it will be Mars. So, I wasn't sure if I should consider the aspects of Mars.

Let's wait and see what happens, this will be an interesting horary. Thank you very much for your help. :)

Oh, but this ascendant is just too late/-there has to be a reason for this. The Querent should be able to unravel that - something is just not right here, IMHO. Even the Moon is trapped inside the 8th.

Hi All,

I just thought I should update you on this horary: the querent hasn't heard from the potential employer. He thinks that the job had already been taken when he applied (hence the late ascendant).