Football Predictions August 2010

Danish Superliga

Brondby v Midtjylland, 18.00 (-2)
Odds: 1.80, 3.50, 3.75
Asc 16?01 Sag, MC 24?22' Libra

Moon at 21?43' Aries is conjunct IC within 3? (cadent). This kind of angular testimony worked well in the World Cup and should favour the away underdogs. Additionally, chart is non-radical and hour-ruler Mercury is L7.

I have put my money on Midtjylland and will keep my fingers crossed. 8)

Thank you, Ficina. I was trying to figure out that match. :' Nothing seems to be applying to anything at the moment, making it difficult to form an opinion. :?

I looked at the other game:

Silkeborg ? Lyngby, 16.00 CST
Odds: 1,80 3,50 4,25
Asc 22SC22 MC 18VI44 Moon 20AR41 POF 3LE50
Day Sun, Sun ? powers with Mars L1. Radical.
POF trine fortune Jupiter. I notice that Jupiter is L4, but think that his testimony as a fortune will benefit the favourite. It's a long time since Silkeborg showed strength, but they have the opportunity today.
http://www.astronor.com

Say, Ficina, most of the Norwegian top games today start at 18.00 CST, which gives no individual start time - but if calculating for Rosenborg-Haugesund then the MC is 22LI15 and the Moon 21AR43.

Could the underdogs suprize here at 9,0:1 in odds?

Rosenborg lost one league game only on their home pitch last year and have played 18 games this season with 11 wins and 8 draws. Haugesund are on the bottom half of the table but are showing good form and beat Viking 4-0 in the last round. However, it will be a big suprize if they catch Rosenborg with their socks down. Following the meridian down Str?msgodset could be defeated by Aalesund and H?nefoss might be able to grab points home against Odd - the planetary hour seems to be on the cusp here. :???:

--------------------------------------
Silkeborg - Lyngby 2-2 :,
Lyngby scored 2 goals in the last 20 min. :-sk

Maybe. I didn't get much right myself, but I still think the tendency was good. In the Norway the underdogs Haugesund gave the league favourites Rosenborg a run for their money before Rosenborg won 4-3. The underdogs H?nefoss won 2-1 over Odd, although I thought this would be a draw. In both matches the Moon was on the IC! However, Str?msgodset were invincible against Aalesund 3-1. I thought Aalesund may have turned the tables in this one, but nay. :?

I am looking for the game IF Brommapojkarna - Helsinborgs IF
Odds 3.60 3.30 2.05
20:00 CET
ASC 27 24 Sagittarius
MC 16 35 Scorpio
Moon 04 32 Taurus
POF 21 38 Virgo
Hour Mars, radical

First that strikes is the strong fortification of Mercury, L7 and dispositor of POF and Venus, L4. Mercury is the ultimate dispositor of all planets, except the Sun. Mercury receives trine in his own sign from the exalted Moon.
We see that the Moon seperates from trine with R Pluto, co - ruler of MC, in 1 st and applies to Mercury, thus bringing success to Mercury.

Mars, L of hour and MC, opposes R Jupiter, L1. Mars A from 2nd partile square with ASC. Moon's antisca from 7th trines ASC (orb about 2 degrees). Venus, L4, from 8th squares ASC (orb about 2 degrees). Squares from Venus, L4, and Mars, L 10 and hour, might import draw. But I am not sure if in this case.

I think that the clue lies in the Moon's application by trine to the fortified Mercury, L7, in his own sign. I just cannot decide whether L 7 excellent position is a good chance for the home underdog.

If ASC is Bromma as the host, then Helsinborgs should get it. If ASC is Helsinborgs, Bromma has a good chance.
Bromma's home kit is cherry red shirts with black stripes and black shorts, fit for Jupiter, L1, in Aries, with Jupiter's dispositor Mars in Libra. Helsinborgs away kit is black (Saturn). So I attribute ASC to Bromma.

My prediction is Helsingborgs considering that the chart is radical and in 12 minutes after the beginning it becomes radical by exaltation (ASC Capricorn, L of hour Mars).

We have 2 other games starting at the same time with the same Sagittarius ASC.
Atvidabergs FF- Orebro
Odds 3.60 3.30 2.05
The same considerations. Orebro should get it.

Trelleborgs FF - Halmstads BK
Odds 2.40 3.20 2.95
Halmstads BK away kit is white (Moon). Let's see whether they get something out of this game. Moon's application to Mercury, L7, by trine and strong Mercury seems to be a good sign for them.

Do Celtic get something out of Wednesday's return match against Braga?
The ascendant is 10CP30 conj NN at 10CP12. Braga won the first match 3-0, but Wednesday's chart isn't radical. Braga would be comfortable with Celtic winning either 1-0 or 2-1?

Oh, but I see bookmakers have Celtic as favourites...
How irritating! :???:

Here are some of the other Champion Leagues games;

Copenhagen - Bate Borisov, 19.10 CEST
Odds: 1,60 3,60 5,50
Asc 3CP38 MC 15SC42 Moon 0GE08 POF 21LI32
Day ME, HR JU ? not radical
POF antiscia 9PI28 opp Me 9VI27
PL 3CP10, Moon * Uranus 0AR14
This game could be an underdog.

Basel ? Debrecen, 19.45 CEST
Odds: 1,30 5,00 8,75
Day ME, Hr Mars ? in sign with Saturn, L1
Asc 19CP07 MC 19SC28 Noon 0GE28 POF 7SC19
Moon next to trine Saturn
I believe the home team favorite gets it, although the meaning of the Moon is confusing due to her double role.

Gent ? Dynamo Kiev, 20.30
Odds 3,35 3,50 2,00
Asc 23CP37 MC 26SC44 Moon 0GE52 POF 12SC32
Day ME, HR Mars ? joined to Saturn
Moon in 4th trine Saturn 22'
POF square Sun in 7th 12LE17 ? could be favorite and the telling factor

And in Zagreb the Moon will be on the IC, Ficina. Maybe a draw here?

Thank you for briefing, Andrew. I haven't look at the charts, but according to the data you provided I think that no surprises can be expected. Notwithstanding the lack of radicality in the first chart, we have Saturn, L1, and Mars, L 10, conjunct in Libra. The Moon, L7, is applying by trine both to Saturn and Mars which I think is a strong advantage for the fave. I doubt whether the Moon's first aspect - sextile to R Uranus (co - ruler of Capricorn ASC) can spill the beans considering that the opposition Saturn - Uranus has seperated.
Jupiter, L of hour, has opposition with both Mars and Saturn (L10, L1). Jupiter is fortune and his aspect Mars and Saturn I consider as an advantage for the fave.

ASC conjunct R Pluto may import some surprise in particular that it receives square from Jupiter, L of hour. :???:
My guess is Copenhagen.